Inb4 a bunch of retards thinking this isn't satire

>inb4 a bunch of retards thinking this isn't satire

>Cat not sure where rumour about him getting fed elsewhere comes from - A CAT has rejected claims that he gets fed in more than one household.

>You might be surprised to learn I don't like protesters, says May - THERESA May has admitted that she considers all protesters to be an undisciplined, filthy rabble who should be locked up.

>Everyday pricks distance themselves from Trump - SOME of Britain’s most unbearable pricks have confirmed that they find Donald Trump's level of dickishness excessive.

>Media still unable to find photo of Trump looking even vaguely normal - NEWS outlets are unable to find a picture of Donald Trump where he doesn't look like an absolute maniac, it has been confirmed

is this like a less funny british onion

Oh. So /that's/ the crime family that's being exposed by the clinton machine's fuck ups.
I guess that's not a fully unexpected turn of events.

She'd be doing everyone a favor.

>implying the Queen even made it to 2017

Hasn't she been dead for weeks, and they're just keeping it under wraps as long as possible?

(((everyone)))

Rev up those anti matter bombs!

to avoid the terrible repercussions

>Trump disarms her
>Beheads her
>Get crowned Emperor of All the Americas and the United Kingdom of England, Scotland, Wales and North-Ireland
>immediate invasion of the rebellious province Ireland

>"she can kill him with a sword and nobody can touch her."
>implying Trump didn't set himself as a martyr in the first place
Shit would only give us a reason to dethrone the queen and glass her country in retaliation.

I'm kind of excited she said that.
She's just insulted Trump and happens to be on my death bingo this year.

Nice.

I'll bite

Extreamly loyal secret service agents with no concern for their own lives in the ensuing shitstorm light her up in about .05 seconds

Also implying the woman who killed Princess Di for trying to marry a shtiskin is not going to get along with Trump

the queen forgot what happened in 1776 huh? I'm sure we can remind her if she touches the God Emperor.

Anyways the queen doesn't do her own dirty work.

Trump vs Queen sword fight make it happen.

She'd love Trump.

>the Queen rushes Trump, swinging her sword
>Trump teleports behind her
>psssh...nothin personnel...kid...
>*unsheathes drone*
>bombs Windsor Castle as an eagle flies him back to America

It's treason then.

What's with all this fake news claiming that the Queen hates Trump?

It's not fake. British Royalty hates all real Americans.

Why wouldn't she hate Trump? He's destroying everything the UK and the US have spent a century building.