WE ARE GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH

Other urls found in this thread:

in.reuters.com/article/trade-wto-food-idINL1835607720080418
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PLEASE LET IT BE THE CITIES WHO STARVE FIRST.

your fat ass should last a few weeks without food.

shit nigger, you'll survive longer than the rest of us.

also, buy american.

>not living in a rural farming community

Nothing is going to happen.

It is very possible that if Mexico hates us enough, they will stop exporting food to us. And Mexico is a major source of food to the US. Especially for things like limes and peppers. I live in California- and so much of our produce in the grocery store is from Mexico.

America can still feed itself, but that means eating more seasonally.

Ctr crew hard at work. How much per word? 0.10?

>USA relies on Mexico for it's food despite having a much smaller population density and a better climate for growing crops
You guys need to stop wasting food.

b-but I thought all the smart p-p-people lived in the c-c-cities?

in.reuters.com/article/trade-wto-food-idINL1835607720080418
mexico exports 13.69 billion dollars worth of food, but imports 15.00 billion dollars worth of food.

That's right, drumpfkin. We will do the same thing we did when Obongo tried to hurt our economy a few years ago. We will stop buying your food.

All that fat you guys have been hoarding will finally come into play.

>tfw you will never get to milk her teets

just fucking kill me now

Sensationalist news is getting exahstingn

:(

I live in a rural farm town. I don't need US foods to eat.

this would be lethal to Mexico only, US economy and food import is strong enough to survive the severed Mexican food supply lines

nigga we dead and can't survive without truck loads of beaner cocaine imports.

>California-
found your problem

Mexico is the biggest importer of Coca Cola.

I grow peppers in my garden and i dont use limes. i occasionally use lemon juice for keeping fruit from turning brown when i freeze or can it. Worse case we will just have to remove a few things from our diets, Mexico is fucked though.

they're "Shareblu" now

fucking faggots

>you live in CA
>you produce a fuck load of food
>you still buy mexican garbage

Calxit can't come soon enough.

You have no isea how much food is wasted here because of transportation to the north, stick to your copper lad.

Oh no, we might even have to stop turning corn into alcohol and using it to cut our gas.

They should have been prepping for reduced trade with Mexico
They only have them selves to blame

No more coke, this is the world you live in now thanks.. guise....

Only your dumb ass state buys all that mexican shit

I thought every country made their own Coca Cola?

Even Somalia has a Coca Cola factory. (or at least had, during the war)

they make their own coke in mexico

Bully good idea.

three days maxium

t. spend a week in another city without money

This sentence sounds quite ambiguous

buy food from me!
I sell best meat!
also lots of grain and other products
lift lemon ban pls

Califag here and I grow limes/lemons/tangerines as well as 3 different kinds of peppers in my backyard. Grandma grows tomatoes as well. Build that wall Mr. Trump

Every other state also imports food, every grocery store has bananas- and those are almost always imported from Latin America. Mexico and Latin America do export a lot of food to the US in every state.

Some of you could live a year only on water and minerals

the US produces so much food that we fucking export it
our government subsides farmers to grow less food then what they can
what is this shit?

Fuck Mexico. Crop prices were shit this year! I can't wait til you goyim are paying a high price for my high fructose corn syrup. TY TRUMP

t. farmer

If it's (Current Year) and you still don't/can't produce your own food, you deserve to starve.

Most Americans could stand to shed about 1500 calories a day from their diets.

There's also the Soylent Green option.

That ethanol additive pisses me off, you can't even not get ethanol "enhanced" gas where I live as far as I know and it pisses me off.

Don't eat that beaner shit then.

Dats rite. With actual sugar, not with that faggot ass corn syrup.

Oh noooo , they will stop importing things the Mexicans in Cali eat ... oh noooo

Trump will solve America's overweight problem too.

They said this when slavery ended.

Farmers just need to nut up, use better technology, and actually harvest crops instead of being subsidized by the government to not farm their maximum potential.

Does it have any negative side effects?

>Trump became President and picked a trade war with Mexico just to destroy garbage Coke

I know of 1 gas station around me that doesnt add it. My car runs so much better with the non stepped on gas

Not really. The Us grows staple crops like corn, rice, and wheat. We import more expensive things like fruits and various veggies. Calories wise, the us exports more than it imports. And thanks to nafta, mexico's small farmers were destroyed and it would take time to recover.

Turns you into a faggot.

>milk
>the Bogdanoffs bow to the milk gods
>in contact with Ivanka's titties
>gives user psychic like abilities
>gives you a calcium enriched, but fair fist
>drunken by castle owners
>descendants of the royal line drank milk
>future citizens of the martian colony Bogdangrad are planned to drink milk only
>99% of dna scientists drink milk
>first designer babies will likely subsist off of milk
>milk drinkers are said have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on earth has only existed deep Tibetan monasteries, area 51 and on dairy farms
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a milk god that will descend upon earth and usher in an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with it
>milk drinkers own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Milkdabots inside you right now
>Milk drinkers develop telepathic connections with the archangels Michael and Gabriel
>Milk drinkers can learn fluent French in under a week
>Nations entrust their gold reserves with milk drinkers
>Milk drinkers live about 7 decades longer than non-milk drinkers from the space time reference point of the base human currently accepted by society.
>In reality milk drinkers seek to bring down the vegan establishment and usher in a new era of milk based society

Nooooooooooooooo
Dear frog not the limes!!!!

they sure do.

>City people don't vote people
>Trump starves city people
>Back to the farms
This is Pol Pot tier

I live in Colorado. I would never eat food pissed on by filthy spic mexicans. You have dirty filth food because your entire state is garbage and you're a fucking fag.

>limes and peppers.

I'm sure you will survive without Limes and Peppers.

Jesus can people not go without a few luxuries to defend their borders?

Grow food in your own country and eat seasonally, not only is it healthier it also helps your community. Imported food should be more expensive than local.

Main crops of Mexico that are imported to the USA include corn, sugarcane, sorghum, wheat, tomatoes, bananas, chili peppers, oranges, lemons, limes, mangos, other tropical fruits, beans, barley, avocados, blue agave and coffee.

None of these foods are a major deal breaker. Stop being dumb.

No. Burns clean, never have frozen gas lines, cheaper, doesn't even use actual corn anymore, uses the unedible parts known as biomass to those in the fermentation world.

Dude I'm from Kansas and a good chunk of produce is from Mexico. Just saying

Come on, you knew this the moment he said he was going to build a wall.
You had all that time to stock up on food but you didn't
This shows that not even trumpfags thought he'd be mad enough to do anything he said he'd do

>It is very possible that if Mexico hates us enough, they will stop exporting food to us.

They won't, their economy depends on us way too much to warrant a full embargo.

inner city intellectual hillary supporters will starve

How can so poor country as Mexico fight trade wars, thousands of people will hate their government if they put the people working in agriculture out of work with bans like that.

Only thing they would be fighting for is their president's ego.

give me your post mail i will send you some potatoes kek

BREXIT WILL CAUSE WW3!!!

>No

lol

ethanol absorbs water, which then rot out your pump and tank and causes any number of other problems

If you can't feed yourself, you deserve to die.

Our farmland is good but NAFTA fuck it up good, we could produce so much veggies if were not strapped and undercut by the gov, t. lives on sugar cane lands.

Your to fat to starve. Shit I went a month eating one ramen a day while roofing houses. The youth need to learn to suck it up and do real work. If we farm to capacity in the us we would bankrupt every farmer in every other nation with surplus food. Farmers are actuilly paid not to farm at full capacity.

>not fasting and stockpiling food and water for the coming horrors

ENJOY YOUR 500$ TACOS YOU FAT FUCKS

Eh they have a few elites that hoard their pesos while their countrymen remain poor
The richest man in the world is mexican

Lower MPG
Increased price
Ruins older cars not designed for it

We export food to Mexico, they will starve

Only 11 days in office and Trump is already doing more to fight the childhood obesity epidemic than Michelle Obama managed to do in 8 years.

God bless America!

What do you eat all day, just rice without flavori-- oh that's right

Yeah you've got a point

>THE CITIES ARE GOING TO STAVE
OH JOY WHAT A HAPPY DAY

All those innercity dwellers.

you trying to start more Banana wars, Chaquita?

This.

Mexican cocacola is way better than American cocacola

We actually use sugar in most of our sodas now, all natural sweeting, I rarely drink soda but you guys can't even do anything right now, your peso is pissing away thanks too riots and other problems your retarded rich gov decided to take all the gas company money for buying cocaine.
Your country is backed by stingy Jews on steroids

>t. Gwyneth Paltrow

New Trump EO anyone on government benifity must report for wall building duty or lose all benifits. No work no handouts. Make this happen /pol.

I sold $105k last year of apples to the United States. This was at a lose from earlier years where I would sell, $133k on average from 2010-2015 period. Even with my high density fruit trees and all the preparations I take to have at least two harvest this year. If I do not clear more than $120k for 2017, I will have to claim lose on my insurance, dig up all my high density trees I paid top dollar for and replace them with a different type of fruit, ideally grape, so I can sell them on our local market to wineries for profit. Doing that would set me back by two years.

Anyways, to the point. Mexico is not the single market for North America.

>there is a local mexican family company that makes tortillas
>that family moved here to have more control over their company, less competition and sell for a profit
>they are pretty good and have a variety of flat breads available to purchase at competitive prices to the supermarket

>Not having 6 months of dehydrated food stockpiled
>Not having a month or more of water stockpiled that you change out regularly
>Not having plenty of filters, water purification tabs, etc on hand
>Not having guns and hunting supplies on hand
>Not being prepared.

I will watch.

I will watch as you slowly starve to death.

I will watch as the starving niggers raid your homes in search of food scraps.

I will watch as the world burns around me. As my neighbors die in droves, I will be peacefully living inside my innawoods bunker house, fortified against all but extended government attacks.

We all know with enough money you can buy anything. Guess where all the money is?

hahaha I love Sup Forums

Buy from brazil.
We might charge extra for shipping but at least you don't have to take shit from us.
Its all business bud.

I will just eat my own shit, how long can I survive on this? Any German posters could explain?

ctr out in full force again

Ehhh, I like my coffee though.

>amerilard actually believe this
works that happens is you lose some weight fatty.

You people are funny.

Peppers and limes, I'd literally die anons! Nobody can survive on steak and potatoes and apples. NOBODY.

why would I stockpile water and change it out regularly. have fun prepping for shit that wont happen in your lifetime