What the fuck is wrong with them?

What the fuck is wrong with them?

I've never seen reddit chimpout harder than this. It's like their masks giving them a guise of moderation suddenly (and finally) came off.

>inb4 go back to /r/eddit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/blog/comments/5r43td/an_open_letter_to_the_reddit_community/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to go back.

You have to go back.

Its a hive circlejerk.

Homebase for blue

Even /r/conspiracy is going full retard in saying the golden shower dossier was actually real

Back to plebbit, nigger.

this posts says it all

reddit.com/r/blog/comments/5r43td/an_open_letter_to_the_reddit_community/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=frontpage

pathetic sob story whining about trump, and their libtard hiveminds spamming that downboat button on any comment that even barely seems to support trump

>Denying Trump was bought for a 19% stake in Rosneft.

You might not have noticed because of all the liberal butthurt, but Russia restarted their offensive in eastern Ukraine on Friday night when Trump announced the travel ban, less than 24 hours after he asked for the resignation of the state dept leadership.

They have no intelligence. Even if you manage to evade the censors and the suppression and actually manage to speak to another person, they literally just won't listen to you anyway.

we're lucky that the user base on Sup Forums is mostly pedophiles and nazis.

jewt or hirojewki can't pull this type of thing without killing the site.

They are retarded

they just got 40 million to campaign.
Its the unveiling of Clinton's Drone program that was meant to used weaponized brainwashing against weaponized autism in the cyber spheres. Kind of sad, really.

The admins live in the Californian Echo Chamber, so whenever something happens that they dont agree with, everyone else enables their crying.

Why do they act like every fucking immigrant who came to the US was from the middle east?

Libtards lost the election are trying their best at delegitimizing Trump and everything we will do as POTUS.

Reddit is going full out with shareblue/CTR trying to regain/gain momentum and foster online support aside from the countrywide protests. We are witnessing the propaganda machine of the leftists going full spin on all fronts, with in my opinion, trying to start a civil "disobedience" movement. Where it goes from there I dare not say.

I'm secretly hoping someone blackbags shareblue/CTR and tries the, for trying to foster an insurgency. These commie fucks with their sorts-dollars deserve it.

>trying to start a civil "disobedience" movement. Where it goes from there I dare not say.

hopefully it goes into a tear gas canister cracking a redditor's skull.

I'm more a "throw 'me out of a Chinook by the bus load" kind of guy.

But it's really fucking transparent what the media is trying to do, framing everything the current administration does as some act of facism or extermination campaign against *insert minority group here*

>"throw 'me out of a Chinook by the bus load"

You made a tiny but critical error and now I'm laffin.

plebbit was ruined when they started banning subreddits about fat fucks and niggers

Fucking this. I miss r/fatpeoplehate and r/coontown. Only subs i wasnt downvoted to heck