I'm so fucking tired of your sarcastic/ironic threads like - "how Drumpf is going to recover from this...

I'm so fucking tired of your sarcastic/ironic threads like - "how Drumpf is going to recover from this? pol I'm black and I'm redpilled. Jews are nice people. The earth is flat. Bogdanoff shitposting, etc"

You think pol is some kinda joke or satire to you? Well you're wrong. I think it's time to start banning these ironic meme lords from Pleddit.

Pol is a serious board. No stupid humor allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this pic is so hot

Fuck you. If you don't like humour you go can go to Sup Forums

her face is fucked.
also bogpilling is funny fuck off

>Jews are nice people
good goy

>Pol is a serious board.
Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Seconded

if youre into quasimodos, sure leaf.

I fucking hate this cunt so much
Literally the ugliest human being to ever be shown on television for entertainment purposes.
So fucking disgusting

>he hasn't taken the bogpill

nigger

>daywalker

Some people say she looks like shrek but I think Masie Williams is really cute

what is the bogpill? you guys wanna give me a quick rundown?

A girl has no pants.

top kek

She looks like the female version of Pete Doherty

Someone post her ass

I'm so fucking sick of your complaining/whining threads like - "I'm so fucking tired of your sarcastic/ironic threads like"

You think pol is some kinda tumblr/blog to you? I think it's time to ignore/sage threads you dont like and STFU.

Pol is love, pol is life.

A girl has no ass.

Pls no ban

more qt girls

>British """"""""""""""women"""""""""""""""""""""""""

THIQQ

kek

ARYA
KILLS
LITTLEFINGER

The shills are working overtime to bring this board down to a point its just pointless stupid shit like you have mentioned.

Unless the moderators step the fuck up /pol is gonna die. Its the worst it has ever been.

They called her Arya horseface in the book. She was never supposed to be attractive

>Bogdanoff's
Oh sweet summer child you have much to learn
A quick rundown:
>the Bogdanoffs bow to the milk gods
>in contact with cow titties
>gives user psychic like abilities
>gives you a calcium enriched, but fair fist
>drunken by castle owners
>descendants of the royal line drank milk
>future citizens of the martian colony Bogdangrad are planned to drink milk only
>99% of dna scientists drink milk
>first designer babies will likely subsist off of milk
>milk drinkers are said have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on earth has only existed deep Tibetan monasteries, area 51 and on dairy farms
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a milk god that will descend upon earth and usher in an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with it
>milk drinkers own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Milkdabots inside you right now
>Milk drinkers develop telepathic connections with the archangels Michael and Gabriel
>Milk drinkers can learn fluent French in under a week
>Nations entrust their gold reserves with milk drinkers
>Milk drinkers live about 7 decades longer than non-milk drinkers from the space time reference point of the base human currently accepted by society.
>In reality milk drinkers seek to bring down the vegan establishment and usher in a new era of milk based society

Here have the HQ version

the terminology is sarcastic you dumb nigger but the message is deliberate

Good Golly.

She's got a potato face

disgusting

I don't know why but I love bitches with dumb faces. They're hot to me for some reason

God what a fucking miserable way to die

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

genuinly wouldn't mind a cheeky shag

>Bogdanoff shitposting
What is this? I keep seeing it pop up but I still don't know.

CAN SOME ONE PLEASE EXPLAIN?

You thought that when she was underage,

>You think pol is some kinda GAEM?!
it plays like one

Oh god post more please