Bullying in school

Here's what you need to know about Bissonnette:

> Good parents, lovely tight family.
> Bullied multiple times at school. Witness told the media that him and his (twin) brother were the most bullied guys in the entire school.

For fact, school bullying is an enormous factor for developing mental illness at adult age.

> Barely no friend except for his twin brother.
> The twins didn't go to their prom.
> His brother was more intelligent. Both were chess players. His twin brother was better.

> Started a bachelor in political science at 23yo (in 2012) which is really late. Most people here have already finished their bachelor at this age.
> Alexandre used to support Jack Layton (lefty/ liberal)
> Supported Pauline Marois (lefty/ feminist/ nationalist).
> In 2014 he also voted for Pauline Marois.
> Mars 2016, Le Pen comes to Quebec, starts to support her. Later, he supported Trump.

Media accuses Trump and Quebec radios. NONE of them are talking about intimidation and bullying in schools. This is a fucking serious topic. Bullying fuck up your mind and your self-esteem for the rest of your left. In his entire he was rejected and making fun of. He probably felt accepted for the first time in his live by Le Pen and Trump.

But both of these political leaders condemn those his act of violence. Bissonnette probably developed his killing behavior due to his potential mental illness of recurrent bullying. Media and politicians tries to blame Trump… It’s a too simplistic answer of a much more larger problem. The bullies of Bissonette also have blood on their hands. M A Y B E, this dude would have never done this if he wasn’t a victim of recurrent intimidation in the first place.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/rcmp-bombed-oil-site-in-dirty-tricks-campaign-1.188599
lfpress.com/2017/01/31/bomb-threat-forces-evacuation-of-london-jewish-community-centre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger I was bullied most of my school days.

Friends abandoned me

never went to prom
Now all my "friends" have shit jobs, live with their parents at 35 and cant make ends meet

suck it up, I actually became a a better person because of it cause im not a pussy

He should have hit the gym and learned to fight and beaten the fuck out his bullies.

I was am a 5'8" manlet but no one fucks with me bc I will beat them the fuck down.

>UPDATE
>A PHOTO OF THE BULLY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED

>implying he wasn't a scapegoat picked by the RCMP

cbc.ca/news/canada/rcmp-bombed-oil-site-in-dirty-tricks-campaign-1.188599

I can't feel your pain, but you are a strong individual user. But this dude wasn't like you or his twin brother.

Sunday night was probably the first time people took him seriously.

Yelling "HWNDU" will have no effect to stop the hatred from people being bullied for no appearing reason.

There is more bullying in schools than at work. The situation is not normal.

Living this right now. Was bullied, but overcame it with violence. Biggest red pill was "people are shit and will force their will you are weaker." Became hyper conservative anti-muslim anti-china and anti-immigration. All of my friends became shit-eating liberals because a few of our hot female friends were entry-level tumblers and they would put pussy on the largest pedestal known to man.
One evening I talked shit how boldly news lie and that pretty much 90% of what you hear on MSM is bullshit and you'd do well to do opposite of what they say. Someone brought immigration into topic and I called it a conquest of cucks.They attacked me on facebook and I told them that it was their pathetic ideas that kept them unemployed and retarded, meanwhile I am making dosh. Apparently that hurt them the most and everyone except my gf abandoned me. My gf is a secret racist but she hides her power level pretty well on social media. She has too, she's a teacher and an artist.

>Teacher
> Racist

Having an hard time believing that. All school teachers are liberals.

Mexico must been the kingdom of bullying, isn't?

If he was a right wing guy then he must have been a massive tool,set the whole narrative backwords... now anytime someone points to all the Muslim based atrocities some asshole will say but aha what about the whiny looking guy who shot up a mosque? Also could that guy even carry an AK47??

I could care less what happened to this kid growing up. The Left is having a field day with this story of what he did. He is a fucking idiot, killing people at his local mosque only allowed the Left to push their insufferable "white right-wingers are the real terrorists!"

He's a fucking idiot.

this

why are they so short sighted?

It is the kingdom of bullying, that's why so many people are bloodthirsty, evil is learned. But I disagree that most teachers are liberals -In mexico- in the USA? Sure, because Shekel Goldenberg have a direct hand on education, here on mexico is just people who need income, are presentable and don't mind little hellspawn. We are a nation devoid of true teachers, for better or for worse. I'm pushing her to get a job as a comic collaborator for a certain american company and told her to never write racist stuff that could be linked to her because americans liberals are basically facists.

Is that Harry Potter?

b-but bullying builds character, r-right?

>I can't feel your pain, but you are a strong individual user. But this dude wasn't like you or his twin brother.

Then stop apologizing for him and start pushing for people to fucking uncuck themselves.

>white right-wingers are the real terrorists!
But they are.
Certainly they've killed more people in Canada than Islamic terrorism

you can't do that these days. i know from personal experience the second you fight back you end up being charged with assault. self defence laws in Canada don't exist

Was never bullied friends with every nigger in school because they thought i smoked weed, and friends with most of the athletes because they were gay and wanted my twink ass

He wasn't carrying an AK47. The witness told the police that it saw an AK47, but he had no real idea. He carried a gun for hunting (one of his hobbies).
The media told he was an AK47 to be more dramatic, they unverified their sources.

Canada is majority white you dindu. Therefore white extremists are more likely to harm people, same within the U.S.

That doesn't excuse the fact that radical Islam is what is killing people every single day and is responsible for the overwhelming majority of terrorist attacks.

Not hard to figure out, Leaf. You're probably one of those people that still thinks the KKK is active

Any idea what the real gun is?

need to stock up before they stop sales

This

even if it wasn't they aren't that hard to get. you just need a restricted license and it can't be full auto of course.

Lol why would I care about who's dying in other countries?
I care bout when Canadian soil is threatened and currently right wing terrorism is that threat.
Nice try burger

they haven't said, just reports that it was a semi auto.

magine beng a white male kid n Canada. everyday you are told that you are the worst thing to happen to the world. That it would be best for your kind to die out. So sad.

no

ak 47s and all of its patterns are prohibited by name, the only exception is that finnish ak pattern gun

but its like $3k+

It was most likely a sks, vz58 or that chink ak looking gun? type 51?

A serious issue, with a comparatively simple solution-take the milkpill anons
>the Bogdanoffs bow to the milk gods
>in contact with cow titties
>gives user psychic like abilities
>gives you a calcium enriched, but fair fist
>drunken by castle owners
>descendants of the royal line drank milk
>future citizens of the martian colony Bogdangrad are planned to drink milk only
>99% of dna scientists drink milk
>first designer babies will likely subsist off of milk
>milk drinkers are said have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on earth has only existed deep Tibetan monasteries, area 51 and on dairy farms
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a milk god that will descend upon earth and usher in an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with it
>milk drinkers own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Milkdabots inside you right now
>Milk drinkers develop telepathic connections with the archangels Michael and Gabriel
>Milk drinkers can learn fluent French in under a week
>Nations entrust their gold reserves with milk drinkers
>Milk drinkers live about 7 decades longer than non-milk drinkers from the space time reference point of the base human currently accepted by society.
>In reality milk drinkers seek to bring down the vegan establishment and usher in a new era of milk based society

>right wing terrorism is that threat

Wrong. Right wing terrorism isn't an epidemic, just because some mentally ill dumbass attacked a mosque does not mean Canada is under threat by ebil white extremists.

Show me the number of murders by white nationalists in the past 10 years in Canada and tell me again how Canada has an issue with right-wing terrorism

there's a few different versions you can legally own. can't remember the name now but there's some Czech version engraved with leaves and shit

>b-but my polytechnique shooting!
fuck off, this burger is right. Canada doesn't have a white extremist problem; it has a liberal and an ethnic problem.

Currently.
So you are incapable of forward looking?
Just ignore that everywhere Islam goes terrorism follows, and that more Islam means more attacks.
Somehow you are some magical place that won't have the problems that every other county has had? Even the fucking Buddhist ones?

Seems logical.

>same within the U.S.

Seriously the biggest terrorists you have in your countries are the fucking leftists in control of your domestic policies

yes thats the vz58 /858 it has no relation in action to the ak47. it just looks like it.

if it had the same action / internals as the ak47 it would be prohib

This right here. Notice how the other user just left? He wasn't a real leaf. Probably a Torontonian

I don't think you understand this argument

actually this shit has sparked a bunch of threats. it would seem Canadian are starting to wake up. here's one near me lfpress.com/2017/01/31/bomb-threat-forces-evacuation-of-london-jewish-community-centre

>manlets
>beating anyone up

When will they learn

Why do you think strong right wing populists get so much support here? We are mostly social outcasts. That doesn't invalidate our opinions in any way, its just a trend. Liberals tend to have easy and comfortable upbringing with many people to depend on.

>vz58
It's more likely. We still need more information from the police.

That's not good honestly. You guys need to do what we did here in the U.S. and vote out the idiots in favor for nationalist politicians like Trump who will put forth common sense foreign policies.

Fighting terror with terror only helps push narratives against groups of people. Look at how vilified Arabs are because of ISIS? Just vote out Cuckdeu and the rest of the liberals to save yourselves

Seems to me that Canada is beginning to have an issue. One attack is one too many.
And everywhere right wingers go, christianity goes, Judaism goes, liberals go etc terrorism occurs.
Terrorism is a fact of life that almost all groups partake in. Currently as evidenced by this shooting my country is experiencing a problem with right wing terrorism. We need to stop all terrorism in canada and at this time our most current threat is terrorism from the right which must be stopped. In the 90's it was lefty environmentalists and we stopped their terrorism why are you so opposed to us doing the same to the right?

If he was truly influenced by Trump, shouldn't he have been a copycat of the 47th American to do it? Since there have been no Americans killing people in mosques....

It's clearly the violent Canucks to the north. I think we're gonna need a second wall.

>Judaism capitalised
Fucking jew phone autocorrect

Problem is, no politician cares about Canada.

They're only interested in themselves, not fixing this country

Bullying is fine within reason.

I was picked on and bullied for being a fatty. I lost the weight because of this.

The world needs more checks and balances of peer shaming these days, kids are too fucking soft.

Thank you for your insight on your ruined country. With bulling, kids cannot develop themselves fully and your country loose potential intelligent workers.

Check me out

Kids who get excessively bullied and fail to developing ways to stand up for themselves are the product of poor parenting

The cure to poor parenting is a strong family unit

The best way to achieve a strong family unit is through God and right wing politics

Right wing politics promote homogeneous societies

Removing kebab directly leads to a more homogenous society

Removing kebab is the cure to bullying

(This post is satire and I in no way condone political violence and the killing of innocents)

single out the kids who were mean to me
straight As but they still make fun
I don't give a... I'll laugh last
stayed in too every night
do my homework so I'll be smart
girls all say I'm a little fucked
Mommy I'm a good boy
Mommy I'm a fucking saviour
Mommy I'm alive

Mommy, can I go out and kill tonight

rip the veins from human necks until they're wet with life
razor blades love teenage flesh an epidermoty
I'll bring back a souvenier for it's my mommy's dream
can I go out and kill tonight
killed a girl on lover's lane, I kept her toes and teeth
every night I stalk around until I find my keep
I'll bring back a souvenier for it's my mommy's dream
can I go out and kill tonight

>One attack is one too many

Of course it is. Like I said to the other Leaf, fighting terror with terror is a mistake. But we all know this kids motive was to fight Islam. He's a dumbass but that doesn't excuse the fact that radical Islam is far worse than any other terror out there right now. That's common sense.

What needs to happen to resist it is voting out the Liberals in the next upcoming election

>We need to stop all terrorism in canada and at this time our most current threat is terrorism from the right which must be stopped

This just isn't true. It's one isolated incident. The kid was a crazy social outcast. One incident cannot constitute as an epidemic

Bissonnette got racialized by Sup Forums. Why there aren't moderate white people stop this madness?

i support bullying as long as the victim is free to retaliate without consequence

How do we know he's a far-right Nazi? How do we know he's not a false flag lefty?

agree with this sentiment, bullying only gets you so far in this world and people who can't take it maybe aren't meant for this world. World's a tough place, get with the program or go kill yourself.

will never happen. the cities are full of liberals and they hold enough seats to decide every election both federal and provincial. also politicians here don't give a fuck about Canada, it's all about advancing themselves and their party. just look at Ontario, liberals have been in power for 13 years and those years have brought scandal after scandal some of which have resulted in criminal charges yet people don't give a single fuck and keep electing them

> The twins didn't go to their prom.
Neither did I, fuck proms

Jej some manlet white trash kid tried bullying me in highschool for some reason. I was 6'2" and worked by doing physical labor for a local park. Kid weighed no more than a large sandbag, threw his ass across a hallway. He never attempted to fuck woth me again and tried to act like we were buds. But I later found out his dad would beat him. Moral of the story is, you don't need to fight bullies, their parents already do the work for you.

I never fuck around with manlets. They're usually ready to fight me just because I'm 6'4", and I don't want one to go find a stool or a chair or climb up on a table to sucker punch me.

you took it like a cuck, shows your character.

Bullying is a natural consequence of humanity's built in dominance hierarchy.

It fucking sucks but the best you can do is raise your kids to be functional human beings with the ability to climb the hierarchical ladder.

I know it fucking sucks but you don't think there's any chance for a pendulum swing?

>Force hundreds of kids into a school for most of the day for most of the year.
>Turns into prison like atmosphere
State sponsored education is fucking cancer go figure. Private schools are much better but you're forced to pay for the state school and private school at the same time. State schools are insanely inefficient. If you're a teacher at a public school kill yourself you're part of the problem.

Because OP although everybody can agree it's a factor, nobody agrees with the actions.

There is nothing you can really say about it, he made the wrong choice. We all know his life was bad.

Honestly you're just weak if you can deal with bullying. I used to get bullied all throughout elementary and middle school and I just fought back and attacked the kids like they did to me. 9 times out of 10 when the kids saw that I wasn't going to take their shit they fucked off and stopped messing with me.

In turn it was kind of bad because I started bullying people too but it was the way I adapted to it. Once you grow it those tendencies are much less blatant.

>Bullying is a natural consequence of humanity's built in dominance hierarchy.

i disagree.
in contrary to what science says, i think bullying is just egomaniac behavior.
sure you might banter a little bit on occasion, but if you do it regularly it means you have some issues and need therapy

Bullying is literally a defense mechanism used by often abused kids. I feel bad for them desu.

Sup Forums is satire and it's a place for the dank memes. Electing Trump was part of the memes. You cannot become a killer by browsing Pol, it's like saying playing vidya game fabric murders. Kek is all about becoming a better person.

This guy is not a white supremacist, he was still searching for an identity. We don't know the motivations yet, but an anime board have nothing to do with this guy.

t. Glenn Danzig

Manlet's and fatties I find have always been more the type to try and put others down. They're insecure.

People of decent height and weight don't put much value in looks. For those lacking, it's a glaring fault.

I'm in an environmental course in college and people know I supported trump. No one in the class really likes him (environmental liberals) but they're all pretty civil and will still show me respect and have conversations about different things... except a fat fuck and a manlet in my class who only talk to me to say passive aggressive shit or try and hamfistedly bring up the fact I'm a trump supporter. Getting real sick of their shit, but they haven't exactly crossed the line yet. I find it funny they think conservatives are by default intolerant when these guys act like smug assholes for me having a different opinion and won't even debate the subject.

nope not a fucking chance. even if we were to elect conservatives across the entire country it wouldn't do us any good because our conservatives are still pretty liberal compared to the US. they are also still only in it for themselves and couldn't give a single fuck about the country. honestly at this point i wish the Queen would just come kick all these fucks out and rule us directly