Central Banks

What is your opinion on central banks?

Necessary to generate capital in a capitalist society.

Every curency created comes with a % of debt.
So everytime central banks create 1 dollar, the country own them this dollar + %debt. And this money goes right in the pocket of the banksters, not the country.

So how is this LOGIC???

>What is your opinion on central banks?

This is now a Merchant thread!

The embodiment of the Jew.
There is nothing more to it.

I've never heard a worse opinion.

We're paying for the privilege of using their currency as a form of payment in exchange of goods/services in order to remove our reliance on a monetary system based on a limited commodity with a growing population?

Interest makes slaves because there is always more debt than money.

If they're govt owned.

If there currency is so great then why are they a state-enforced monopoly?
You're so fucking cucked.

Literally jews.

Gold is also divisible and a limited amount of money to a growing population is fine as a means to exchange. Deflation is healthy.

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

I actually work in capital markets unlike you plebs, Fed is strictly there for 1) market manipulation for political purposes, 2) ensuring that no financial institutions will fail as a result of taking risks that should result in their failure (aside from ones that collapse too quickly for them to step in like MF Global, etc) and 3) selling VIX futures ever since they expanded their trading desk in 2012

Yea yes yes yes yes

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that deflation is the enemy. I'll take off my tinfoil hat and say that it was initially the result of fear after the GD, and now orthodox central bankers are just so indoctrinated that they will never see deflation as anything other than the enemy. But I still suspect nefarious intent in the 2% target

Aww yiss when paper still has no value and gold and silver are bought non stop by the bergs. I think it was the 1792 coinage act. Spoke of currency holding value in itself. Gj niggers.

This

Deflation is objectively bad in a capitalist economy.

This
This is why the jew fear the samurai

Usury is a sin.

>What is your opinion on central banks?

Criminal conspiracy. Jew-run. Andrew Jackson had the right idea. And the "Federal" Reserve thought it would be funny to put him on the $20. As kind of a FUCK YOU.

Only the Treasury Department is able to mint money. But we have these Jew banks issuing "debt notes" and loaning them at interest to the Treasury Department?! It's insane.