Is pissing in the sink the ultimate red pill?

>uses a lot less water, saving money
>quicker
>conveniently at the place where you need to wash your hands anyways

Let it mellow, weirdo. You shouldn't justify pissing in the sink unless you're drunk.

I thought I was the only one that did this. I also go in the backyard too.

>I also go in the backyard too.
Feels good man.

It started when I was drunk, but then I gradually started doing it more and more when I was sober, and now I refuse to use my toilet for anything other than shitting

Until your date smells it, go ahead..

I brushed my teeth in a sink that had recently been pissed in without knowing it until I went to drink from the faucet. I'll never look at that person the same again. It's fucking disgusting and if anyone finds out that you're doing that they will think the same.

I have a sink in my room. Have to leave my room to go to the toilet. Pissing in the sink is way more convenient.

Literally me as well.

I piss in the sink but not out of environmental benefit.
Usually just don't want to wake my roommate up with the flushing toilet or don't want to walk that extra ten steps to the bathroom.

>piss in the sink
>shit in the shower
I thinking of converting my toilet into a specialized face cleaning apparatus. I just got to clean it out real good.

you drink that fluoride faucet water goy?

no wounder your with HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

CTR BTFO

>this thread
wew

It's closer to your dick so you don't splash on the seat. It uses less water. It cleans itself next time you brush your teeth/wash your hands. There is literally nothing wrong with doing this.

I want to start doing this, but I'm afraid tiny little pee drops will splash all around on my stuff.

>drink from the faucet
???

Well shit,
I thought I was the only person who did this.

It feels good.

I did it that for several months and then my sink started smelling like a urinal.

That's why you wash your hands and drip suds around the sink.

I pissed in the kitchen sink from time to time if that counts.

Itt: manlets and dicklets who can't reach

Free dishwasher too, amirite?

You have to scrub it from time to time with clorax if you don't wash your hands.

sometimes i piss in the sink when im washing my hands after i used the toilet and i still got some pee left over

If you aim for the sink hole, you will be fine. It makes pissing a lot more exciting and increases the accuracy of your stream with practice

You're in the thread now son. Failed a spotcheck?

>he doesn't rinse the sink out after hebpees in it

That already happens with poop molecules. Your entire house is coated with microscopic poopies and mold growing on them.

or we can just build sinks at chest level in front of the toilet

rinse toothpaste from mouth

I started doing this about a year ago out of convenience. Not all the time, but if I wake up in the middle of the night and don't want to bother turning on the light and going into the adjacent room in the bathroom where the toilet is, then I just use the sink. My housekeeper comes once a week to clean, so I don't see the problem.

>this thread again
Stop spamming the board with off topic shit faggot

>what is Listerine

I used to pee in the sink all the time when there was neighbours outside when I wouldn't want to wake my parents by flushing the toilet. If there were no neighbours I would just piss out the window.

use a cup you disgusting cuck.

theres no reason not to pee in the sink, shower, or outside

??????????????????????

>redpills
Merely the beginning, heres a quick rundown of the truth they don't want you to know
>the Bogdanoffs bow to the milk gods
>in contact with cow titties
>gives user psychic like abilities
>gives you a calcium enriched, but fair fist
>drunken by castle owners
>descendants of the royal line drank milk
>future citizens of the martian colony Bogdangrad are planned to drink milk only
>99% of dna scientists drink milk
>first designer babies will likely subsist off of milk
>milk drinkers are said have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on earth has only existed deep Tibetan monasteries, area 51 and on dairy farms
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of a milk god that will descend upon earth and usher in an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with it
>milk drinkers own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>you likely have Milkdabots inside you right now
>Milk drinkers develop telepathic connections with the archangels Michael and Gabriel
>Milk drinkers can learn fluent French in under a week
>Nations entrust their gold reserves with milk drinkers
>Milk drinkers live about 7 decades longer than non-milk drinkers from the space time reference point of the base human currently accepted by society.
>In reality milk drinkers seek to bring down the vegan establishment and usher in a new era of milk based society

You have to run water for a couple of minutes to flush out the p trap.

Urine sits in the pipe unless you run a bunch of water, so it's literally the same as using a toilet unless you just don't mind the smell of old piss.

What if she gets off on it

If you angle the stream correctly, you get less piss droplet dispersion from sink usage, which one could argue makes your bathroom floor cleaner.

if you make a habit of pissing in the sink without clearing the p trap eventually the acidity of your urine will eat through the metal.

no you retard, pic related

That's degenerate. Buy a new toilet that has dual flush modes (one for piss and one for shit). The piss mode uses very little water. They only cost $100 or so.

get on my level

My wife hates it when I do this next to her.

>he doesn't shit in the sink
bluepilled betas pls go

Why not just go all the way and take your wife into the woods and piss on each other before having sex?

Is no one going to say anything about peeing in the shower?

get one of these

bumped. you fucking faggot. i want to see other people shit in showers and piss in the drinking stations.

>wasting precious piss
blue pilled fuck, just drink it

Oh my user. What giant pipes you have.

My p-trap holds about 6 ounces. That's far less than a flush in my toilet

When you wash your hands, wont all the piss go down the drain and get replaced with clean water?

Inderdaad

they're all pipes

you don't wash your hands, sick bastard?

I bet you never drank from the garden hose either.

What the literal fuck?

>washing your hands after urinating (unless you haven't already washed them in within 6-12 hours)

I never understood this.

fills the p bend with calcium crystals,

I piss in the shower. Even if im not even going to take a shower. I just stand there next to it and piss into it. If im about to poo, I pee in the shower, so I dont pee while pooping. It grosses me out if I get splashback and there was pee in the water hitting my ass

Pissing in the sink is really, really convenient to do.

>You balls can rest on the sink.
>Much better to reach, shorter distance for stream which causes less splattering.
>Use less then 5 liters of water to flush the piss away
>Just rinse with detergent and let the water run for a couple of seconds to clean the urine.

what the hell is wrong with you you lazy fucks

>not sitting down on the toilet for peeing while your wife gets fucked by Muhammad and Ahmed

i also jerk off in the damn drink too.

Only public toilets.

Be 195, while all public toilets are wheelchair height. Won't bother bending down for paper, so I started using hand wipes for ass wipes .

Yes

This is my fetish

Did it ever occur to you that if you don't drain enough water at once to completely fill the pipe (aka the same as flushing a toilet) than the p trap will not be completely flushed out and will retain the piss unless you continue to run water for an extended period of time?

No thanks, Hans. Thats what we got immigration bans for

>not putting a brick in your toilets reservoir in order to save water

>Wanting to touch another man's hands after they have had at it all over their dick and/or their ruptured genital herpes blisters.

It's a courtesy to other people and prevents men from having to touch other men's dick hands.

Some of it will be washed out, but not nearly all of it.

Well your dick isn't the problem. It's bacteria that toilets (seat, doorhandle, light switch, etc) are covered in that you should clean off.

Your question is: did it ever occur to me that I could be doing it wrong.

Yes. Yes it did. And yes it does. And that's why I am a big boy and make sure I do it right. Now go outside and play user.

>the year two thousand and fucking seventeen.
>actually unironically shitting in the toilet.
>not shitting in the shower.
>not pushing the shit through the drain grate with your foot.
>walking around with a layer of shit in your arsehole for the whole day, stinking like a piece of shit.

i piss in the shower tbqh

do not do this
it is convenient but can fuck up your sink

Waffle stomp = degenerate

That's where I draw the line user.

Yes, we need to save water.
We only have quadrillions of tonnes of that shit...

Do you have to clean your own shower?

Piss slime is disgusting.