Long time /POL posters and Trumpf supporter here. Anyone else regretting voting for him?

Long time /POL posters and Trumpf supporter here. Anyone else regretting voting for him?

I did it as a joke, I never thought the Racist Cheeto would ever even come close to winning

Who's with me?

nobody but your CREW

REMEMBER TO SAGE IF YOU MUST REPLY

If you vote for a candidate and get mad when he does what he promised, then you only have yourself to blame.

Truly, I am now #WithHer

It's her turn.

Drumpf is finished

This will be the end of his campaign.

But seriously, we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

I am now a #CruzMisdile

>England
>voting

>Trying to outmeme the people who memed a man into the white house
Quit while you're ahead, laddie

If you voted for Trump you are dumb stupid and dumb.

I've never been more proud of supporting him. I look forward to the coming Jewish-instigated civil war. A purge of Marxist evil is desperately needed.

HILLARY 2016!

Hahahaha!

How did you vote for Trump with that UK flag?

CTR SHILL WHEN WILL YOU FAGGOTS LEARN?

I'm not American but I thought he was entertaining and might have voted for him. Now? It's clear he's way out of his depth and that he's relying on ideologues and neophytes for guidance.

mexicans aren't human

Can I get a quick run down on why they put a dot before the name?

blimpf btof

>Who's with me?
Only people who are paid to be. Shill harder.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE!!!

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

Fake Sharia Blue ahahahah I'm so edgy

>Tim Heidecker
>World's biggest faggot

OP should go slit his wrists for being such a shilling retard.

It will be a fun short civil war, no guns vs people who percision shoot as a hobby. Luckily they are easy to spot eith their commie slogans purple hair and employment killing tats and piercings.

Its our cleansing. Lets have fun with it!

Sage these threads.

No one's with you, loner