Why does the Military/ Law Enforcement agencies indoctrinate those in the service to be radical right wingers ?

Why does the Military/ Law Enforcement agencies indoctrinate those in the service to be radical right wingers ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CWGA7LOgZa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Le bump

not anymore so much, a lot of the military is starting to push the whole gender fluidity horse shit. even in the past 5 years that's changed

Because we deal with reality on a daily basis.

Have you seen the shit soldiers do in the front lines?
They put up a facade of all shits and giggles with dark as duck humour, laugh it off with their mates, but you can feel the unease and their mental state just by looking at them for a minute.
T.para

I meant dark humor

Milfag here. It doesn't purposely do so. In fact, over the recent years with a leftie secdef, liberalness has run rampant throughout the military. And then you have to consider that it's career suicide to have a mindset that wants to strip your own pay and benefits.

>le "invading middle eastern countries = defending our freedom" meme

most of Sup Forums is too underage to remember early 2000s but the taste of freedom fries is still in my mouth.

At least he admits that he's a coward.

Rollins isn't looking so great - does he have the AIDS?

>Have you seen the shit soldiers do in the front lines?
Yeah it's gay as fuck, why I had to see so many naked dudes playing with their dicks is beyond me. Also wrestling naked is gay even if you say no homo.

In 10 years time half the UKs front line troops will be variously women, homos, and transmonsters. Get out while you still can.

Henry Rollins is a joke

Aren't jokes supposed to be funny?

>indoctrinate those in the service to be radical right wingers ?

pfffffffffffft

Why does anyone care what this hack has to say? What did Henry Rollins ever do that makes his dumbfuck opinions worth anything?

MANDATORY RESPONSE TO ANY HENRY ROLLINS THREAD

youtu.be/CWGA7LOgZa4

Because you and most other ignorant people mistakenly believe that the State is, by default, right-wing. Now, that even if that state wants a society in which capital and people flow freely, to the detriment of the society, race, religion and culture, it remains right-wing, by merit of being the government. This is a lie.

I saw Rollins Live the night prior to the election. He pretty much avoided politics, though he did inform the crowd that no matter what happened we all had the ability to be the best we could be, irrelevant of who won. I respect him for what he said, and It was a great show. I was in the 2nd row, but the clowns set up chairs in front of me....Pic related:

>paying to see a podcast

Only because of Obama and some D senators.
Hopefully Mattis and Trump will cleanse this filth.