Are you guys happy or sad the shooter was white...

are you guys happy or sad the shooter was white. i seen some people hoping he wasn't going to be white but why is that a bad thing ?
finally someone standing up to the brown people that shouldn't be here. we need more people to stand up like this.

Good to see Canadians not just dying slowly.

blue shill trying to have pol trolls glorify a mental retard for their narrative?

MKultra is a helluva drug

Consider killing yourself.

Fuck this guy making trump look bad

one white shooter in a sea of muslim shooters is enough to validate liberals for the rest of their lives

For me it makes no difference people are dead, but the fact a lot of th people I know on the left are celebrating that he was white like its some kind of victory, is totally disgusting.

He is our hero,hail.Death to all muslims.

If a shooters is white, it fuels the gungrabber-rhetorics, and every SJW from here to the moon start talking about toxic-masculinity while doubling down on white-guilt rhetorics while portraying muslims as a defenseless minority.

If its a muslim, you see the same shit from the right about violent muslims etc etc.

I'm fed up ad nausea by the drivel.

This autist just gave the left all the ammo they need to shove even more diversity down my throat.

Wasn't there a moroccan guy involved as well?

What he did is fucking retarded. He makes us look bad and now we wont stop hearing about it for months

Alexandre did nothing wrong

A true Canadian hero

Same, it will be quick when they open the floodgates because of this.

Depends on what SSRIs he was withdrawing from

I think it goes to show once and for all that Sup Forums is a terrorist organization, the permavirgins are very dangerous, and that Donald Trump has been inciting autistic people to commit hate crimes.

I for one am disgusted with this cess pit of white hatred, violence, and mental illness.

May you die in a massacre

What you don't like rapeugees?

I'm sad it wasn't a synagogue

Doesn't look white to me.

>are you guys happy or sad the shooter was white

He wasn't white. He was French-Canadian. That's the worst and least white kind of Canadian.

this is babby tier gaslighting.

Brock should at least have you guys read rules for radicals.

Idk if I buy the narrative. Muslim guy who called 911 claims the shooter shouted "Allahu Akbar" before opening fire. Is this a shia vs. sunni thing being spun is white supremacy narrative? I find it hard to believe a random wimpy looking leaf whos been liberal all his life suddenly gunned down a bunch of muzzies with an AK after shouting an ironic joke. But hey, what do I know.

I did good today Sup Forums. I was in the gym and a shitskin Muslim and his pal started looking at me the wrong way. So I'm like "wtf are these guys problems?". I decide to wait and make sure they're really staring me down, and a minute later I look again. Yep, still doing it. So I wait another minute and look again, yep, still doing it.

So I look at them really mean and now the guy points at me and his pal looks at me mean too. So I make it obvious that I'm looking around for a weapon. I touch a few barbells looking for the perfect one to bash their skulls in with.

I find the perfect one, pick it up, and look right at them and hold the barbell like a baseball bat and hit it against my palm a bit. They get up and LEAVE!

Now, I'm not really muscular, but I'm 6'4 and that scares some people. He was muscular. Honestly I didn't think they'd be such cowards. Then my mom came to pick me up like a minute later so I left.

Now that I'm back home, I think I was lucky to leave quickly, they may have left to get a gun or something. But I won't be outsmarted but a Muslim ISIS terrorist like them.

This is 100% true it just happened an hour ago.

Sup Forums was pinning the blame on Syrians as they always do, and mirroring the liberals

Please don't be white
Please don't be white
Please don't be white

Fucking hypocrites

Also I should have said I look like a psychotic child molester serial killer and that's why nobody likes me even though I'm nice. So they were probably judging me BUT I SHALL NOT BE JUDGED.

Wait who is this?
SOMEONE INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY, WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!

what you people are not understanding is, if you sit back and do nothing ( like not going out and killing Muslims) they win both ways. people don't think your good for sitting back and doing nothing and people don't think your good for going out and killing. it doesn't matter what you do cause the brown and black people out number white people in murder and rapes, having sex with white women and their own races reproducing fast, which brings white numbers down. then you have the left constantly talking about how bad white people are so white people are doomed to extinction.

He walked up to a mosque in Quebec and killed 6 old men with an AK74

Fuck yes what's his name?

This is what the typical Trump voter thinks by the way, not that Hillary is any better but God this is embracing

Barista or some shit like that

it a psyop you fucking dumbass , they want to overthrow donald trump

Lol, his name's Magnus Frappuccinello.

It's pretty terrible desu, a lot of my friends were turning to entry 'new right' shit like Milo, anti-SJWism and anti-feminism but they've discussed concerns about the 'right' being like SJWs and this event did not help at all.

the rich kikes hate trump , as a shitskin myself , i rather support trump

>t. Aussie 'I swear I'm white' shitposter

Its good shows who the LARPers and the real white nationalists

I hope this is true. Is it fake? Any leads pol?

I'm starting to realize more and more than in real life, heroes are imperfect people. It really just boils down to who wins writes the history books, and that's why a commie like MLK is revered and the best defense against commies like Hitler are reviled.

Imperfect solution by an imperfect young man. I at least appreciate that he had the audacity to do something. Fortune favors the bold.

it a psyop , orchesterated by cia , mossad ect , just like all the past shooting that happened in america

Filthy little fuck was pro Israel.
They probably had something to do with this.
Another murderous jew lover.

shit score.

I thought race didn't matter.

Either way, he's not ours. Sup Forums is a board of peace, no matter how many times you rephrase the OP and repost this.

when i first came to Sup Forums years ago it was never like this , now all of the sudden Sup Forums is a board of peace is this a new meme/joke ?

>When a cuck is so desperate to oppress free speech, they use a mentally handicapped man to further a false narrative

Browns had to be wondering how many trucks before there's blowback

He did nothing wrong

Sup Forums has always been a board of peace. The nazi memes are only ever posted by like 12 faggots. Same for the communist shit. Sup Forums is a place to share our political views. Nothing more. You'd know that if you weren't a newfag shill.

It was a false flag.

It seriously is.

If we all did what he did we'd win in a week

KEK HAS DELIVERED AGAIN!!
WE ARE UNWORTHY.

I was only disappointed he didn't smoke the 'beige horizon' genocider comedian.

how do we get mkultraed does it happen to everyone /

>we
>under 1,000 men hypothetically vs literally billions of Muslims
You're not just a shill, you're an idiot. You throw tin cans into the sea and call it bait. Take it back. Go home. Rethink your life.

No no no. Hold on. Let me work with you here, since that's what you want.

What do you mean "what he did"?
What do you mean "win"?
What sort of suggestions are you making, friend?

>soft faggot eyes

what a disgrace.