RUSSIA HATE THREAD

Fuck you Russia for giving us Trump. Polacks/Russophobes of Sup Forums, what is the best way to get ready to fight them for upcoming WW3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70hIxu4WCmM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LEjqfOKiGWE
youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw
youtube.com/watch?v=rrwcHTTfi4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary gave us Trump.

Shills will not divde US!
>Shills will not divde US!
Shills will not divde US!(sage)

Nothing, let it rest in rips

t. Russian

SHILLING INTENSIFIES.

But seriously,why the fuck. Most of US hates Russia now. John McCain will enforce sanctions even if Trump tries to remove them. Good luck fighting us back with your decrepit Italy-sized economy and low oil prices.

Good luck paying your rent when it costs 200 rubles to get $1.

Russia

>hates Muslims
>gives us trump
>has hot girls

where problem?

I think you guys keep Putin around because the truth is that your entire country will fall right back into the 90s when he leaves.

>SHILLING INTENSIFIES.
as does yo momma
>>gives us trump

>Good luck paying your rent when it costs 200 rubles to get $1.
it's 60 rubles for a dollar and I don't pay rent in dollars anyway. it's not like our houses are imported.
>hates Muslims
if only

This

Oh my, those retarded westerners wanna do another "we shall conquer Russia" trip, only to have their ass handed to them.
Like, for real, when do you fucking learn?
Swedes tried- lost, and now they're bunch of fucking faggots
Frenches tried- lost, and now they're a bunch of fucking faggots
Germans tried- lost, and now they're too a bunch of fucking faggots

I don't even know where to start with Russia.

>Nobody believes in Russia anymore
>Losers of cold war
>Most depressed/suicides in the world
>High rate of unemployment
>Avg russian poorer than avg refugee
>No jobs or great companies apart from state controlled natural resource ones
>Baltic states are laughing at you
>No future
>60 rubles to the dollar, has lost half its value in past few years

>Russia
>hates muslims

Stop making us look bad

20% of the Russian population is Muslim, and the Russian right (particularly the far right) considers Muslims to be natural allies of Russia

Hillarious how much Russia triggers libshits.

I've seen supposedly liberal people on comment sections talk about "slavic whores". Bunch of hypocritical fuckers. Time for Putin to retake Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=70hIxu4WCmM

If Russia is so big and so great, why do millions of Russians immigrate in order to live in tiny western european countries?

>tfw just began studying Russian language
why is it so hard bros

It's the perfect time to become slavboo

Fuck you faggot

>Russia
>hates Muslims

I hope that was a joke.

Krokodil

You lost the cold war. THESE ARE FACTS.

>implying he's the shill

Russia isn't a great power because of it's economy. It's where it is because it is highly developed in certain tech fields like abstract math (particularly chaos theory) weapons development and political theory.

Russians are absolute shit at creating quality of life, but the ones that don't drink themselves to death are fucking smart.

Good luck, nothing you could say or do to these people would actually be worse than having to live in Russia.

This

There is no real right (ethnic nationalists) in Russia. Putin's government puts everything they have in quelling them, as it is only one kind of opposition he and his kike friends fear.

trigger harder, and moar

>Nobody believes in Russia anymore
I do
>Losers of cold war
True.
>Most depressed/suicides in the world
Don't think so
>High rate of unemployment
Like 5%
>Avg russian poorer than avg refugee
No idea
>No jobs or great companies apart from state controlled natural resource ones
True in some regions
>Baltic states are laughing at you
Haters gonna hate
>No future
Arbitrary
>60 rubles to the dollar, has lost half its value in past few years
So?

We hate muslims but we still have them
Just fuck my shit up senpai

>20% of the Russian population is Muslim
Pretty sure that's not the case. I mean even wikipedia says 81% Russians, 19% - other (figure includes Ukrainians, etc.).

Enough.
I hope retards take some other route this time if their urge is so itchy.

It's kind of funny to see that liberal faggots go through the same shit that we russians travel thru for a couple of years now. EVERYTHING in our country was blamed on Murrica [spoiler]OBAMKA OBEZYANKA[/spoiler], and now when you recieved a clown for a president you are now blaming Rusland. This is fucking hilarious

>russian far right
Who?

>the Russian right (particularly the far right) considers Muslims to be natural allies of Russia
lmao k

Russia and its citizenry are fine, and more bro-tier than traitorous American liberal commie fucknut. I'll take a million Russians in exchange for a million faggots who hate Trump any fucking day, we'd all be better off if twats like you were 6 feet under.

getting a nuclear bunker

Spiritual braces when?

> I'll take a million Russians
Please do. I can live in Alyaska or whatever shithole your people don't want to live in. Just rescue me from Russia.

Keep going? OKAYS

>Weather is shit 99% of the year
>Extremely high rates of corruption, leading to nepotism and entrenched poverty (my HS social studies teacher told me that russian soldiers have to BUY their own freaking gun in order to join)
>Little mental/medical assistance unless you're born rich
>Bus/Air/Boat tickets are really really high--its very expensive to travel within the country
>Extremely bureaucratic--you have to fill out captcha survey in order to take a shit
>Vodka has ruined 93% of families
>Very aggressive, unhappy people
>Indifferent towards everything
>Godless atheist commies

I also noticed that. Even low quality shilling with lack of creativity and unfunny caricatures are similar.

>No future
>Arbitrary

Yeah, that's kind of true unfortunately. Watched an interview with our former minister of economic development (German Gref), he is giving us 15 years tops until civil war/revolution/being a bitch to a major power. We have this time to diversify our economy, if we don't, we are going down with Saudis and other resource-dependant economies.
Given how we couldn't do that during 14 years of prosperity, well, never tell me the odds.
I should come up with a plan to GTFO until shit hits the fan. Every non-delusional Russian should, we are running on borrowed time here.

>why do millions of Russians immigrate in order to live in tiny western european countries

Because they are retarded in most cases
>Hurr-durr evil putin
>hurr-durr there is no free speech
>Hurr-durr I will be a successfull person when I leave fucking "Rashka"
Most of them are fucking liberals anyway, so it's a win

russia is utimate slavshit country.

From what I can find, there's around 5-6% muslims in Russia and they are situated mostly in their own refions (Chechnya, Dagestan), also almost every region apart from Yakutia has a russian majority
I swear we would have no problems with muslims if not for the apes that are caucasian muslims - they are the loudest, most violent retards
Muslims in other parts of russia don't really follow islam that much and don't get radicalized

It's not like it's going to be the first major crisis in our history. I'm staying as long as my life is not threatened

*claps silently*

GAS THE LIBERALS SPIRITUAL BOND NOW

Holocaust denial is criminalized there.
And they have a large muslim population.
Why does nothing about Russia make sense?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wga5A6R9BJg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LEjqfOKiGWE

Enjoy this shit

A
FUCKING
KEK

>godless atheist commies
Well if that isn't a dead giveaway I don't know what is.

>Why does nothing about Russia make sense?

>20% of the Russian population is Muslim
And where the fuck did you get this information?

>and the Russian right (particularly the far right) considers Muslims to be natural allies of Russia
Partially true, there is a divide in right-wing.

Country was run by kikes since 1917. Kikes behind Putin just too low caliber to give a shit about globalism and zionizm like your ones and just use their influence to extract shekels from country.

We are fucking becoming your liberal and commie containment zone. Fucking do something anout it, I do not want to move back to capital and start fucking dealong with cancer.

Did someone say...gas?

so what's going to happen in 10-15 years when your muslim population explodes?

The 90s were pretty life threatening. So was the civil war and the red terror. But this time, there will be nothing to bail us out. We can only prepare, but when time comes, all bets will be off.

>Weather is shit 99% of the year
Depends on what you think is a shit weather. I'm feeling pretty comfortable in -15 to -20
>Extremely high rates of corruption, leading to
nepotism and entrenched poverty (my HS social studies teacher told me that russian soldiers have to BUY their own freaking gun in order to join)
Just laughed my ass off. You should listen to such faggots more. You dont have to buy anything to join the army. In fact, if you are male, you have to pay NOT to go to the army
>Little mental/medical assistance unless you're born rich
Our medicine is free. Yea, it goes with old faggots but it's free, in my 21 years i had no problems with that
>Bus/Air/Boat tickets are really really high--its very expensive to travel within the country
Yeah right, you travel across russia a lot.
>Extremely bureaucratic--you have to fill out captcha survey in order to take a shit
True
>Vodka has ruined 93% of families
Dont say that alcoholism isnt the problem in your country
>Very aggressive, unhappy people
If you are being a complete douchebag - yeah, you will be teached your manners pretty soon
>>Godless atheist commies
YOU ARE SO WRONG IN THIS. I wish our country was atheistic.

Blyat', chto za shilling, ya pervy raz ne etoy borde

I doubt it'll explode, but it grows steadily with help of Putin's government. We're pretty much in the same situation as Europe, with kike government working towards shitskin hordes outbreeding native population.

Several million in last 20 years, half of them were jews. Some were indeed a big loss, like Brin's parents. Many are worthless trash and work as taxists.

wtf
tak bywaet inogda.

I still like you, Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=GjoIRTzMfHw

youtube.com/watch?v=rrwcHTTfi4Q

pisdez bljad etet bord wabshe prikol

>!

Enjoy complimentary SF kim kardashian drag show.

Taking off my Sup Forums satire hat temporarily, why do Russians have to respond directly and empirically to everything? I mean I'm that way naturally, but like no one else around me is.

WHY YOU GUYS SO SERIOUS THIS IS FUCKING Sup Forums

We don't really hate Russia. Honestly, only time I ever thought about Russia was during History class. We just FUCKING HATE TRUMP.

s

z

LOL WTF

You're not allowed to criticize Russia if you're a foreigner.

Makes me want to do it even more you TURDEAU leaf

Trump is punishment for your sins. Deal with them, faggot.

Your country will be a part of Russia tomorrow

You can do it you'll just get a lot of angry (you)s.

Shills will not divde US!(sage)

At least something that will rattle this eussr shit going totally insane. We will make Russia great again.

looks like op ist stuck in the wrong timeline.

Wow that's fucking crazy, didn't even know that

>looks at list of famous Russian Americans
>nearly all of them are Jewish

what is going on here Sup Forums?

(((Entertainment)))

You shills really have to step up your game.
I wonder if you remembered to rename the images your supervisor gave you?
>image.jpg
you guys are g r e e n as as hell
you'll never last the next 415 weeks