Sup Forums is waking up and you are just a bunch of retards

I don't know if CTR (aka jewcrew aka Shillary 2.0) is real or just a trumper fabrication, but I don't give a fuck anymore. This board has become unreadable.

Pol was once not entirely dominated by the alt-right, I recon there was a right-wing majority, but not even close to the distribution we have now. We could still have some kind of ""rational"" two-way conversation.

Then, 2 years ago Kremlin's came and exploited the fact there was a right-wing majority to disseminate their propaganda. They started creating those daily "official" Trump threads. And people ate it up.

Now the shillary seems to be using the same tactics (or maybe some malleable anons are really seeing what they got into? not the point anyway), and everyone is losing their shit.

Nah, maybe this is what this board was meant to be all along.

filthy dumb

newfag scum

Yep what Sup Forums is now is the result of Russian psy ops.

shill thread
shills will not divide us don't reply to this repeat thread shill tactic also supernatural fucking tumblir tier

>2017
>not realizing everyone is a sheep, except for you

lol

>Implying Sup Forums was ever anything but shit

Yes I noticed this board has become full of leftist shills. Hopefully after a couple more months they will just leave this board and find something better to do with their time.

>im a dumb user who cant tell obvious bait and ignore it and instead fall for every single bait there is

just cherrypick your threads you idiot. there are still goldnuggets in here, you just have to search them

sorry your Sup Forums hugbox is forever gone away... try Reddit.

You will not divide us

the shitposting filters out newfags like you.

only true patricians can have real discussion.

partly yeah

*facepalm*

didn't mean to be edgy, but this shit went shittier than usual.

>he doesn't understand the depth of how politics and memery are now completely intertwined and that this place is the center of all meme magic, making it critical to the libtards to try and disrupt our power

Perhaps you've eaten too much jamon, but CTR / ShareBlue / CREW is only here for a while doing just what they did in the final months leading to the election, and it will fail as all their other plans have in the past.

If you can't tough out these patches, you never belonged here, period.

but not 80% opposing teams posting contrarian propaganda...

really try to but man is it hard.

shia would be proud of you son

because old Sup Forums is not the nu-Sup Forums we have today. Did you look at some of the HWNDU clips? Everyone that showed up on our behalf was either a spic an arab or some other halfbreed. Just thought i would let you know that nupol is like 50% white and most true polacks moved to double chan.

>period.
>only insecure jerks finish phrases like that

I do understand memery is interwined with politics now, but it's become ridiculous. The majority of the threads are probably created by teams now!
I really doubt CTR 2.0 will fail this time with all that budget, but sure thing is Sup Forums could go to shit in the mean time, and by going to shit I mean people could start losing interest because of the little amount of authentic content and therefore lose relevance.

You've only been here for a year, tops, haven't you?

This boards culture changes constantly.

Yeah HWNDU is pure cringe.
2chan is ok in terms of conversation, but still a desert. Not many good options to choose from right now.

more like 4 years. You know it doesn't change that fast, but maybe that's just my perception.

Brock and his merry band of pedos are afraid, and rightfully so. Their end draws near.

2 x 4 = 8

This spic is replying to every single post. Slide shill without a doubt.

Fuck off CTR

If you werent on Sup Forums before the year 2010 you have no room to talk about anything or any board pertaining to this site. A fucking newfag who came in 2013 telling others how the board used to be lmfao.

>spic
lol, lrn to racism

ok man

early Sup Forums was full out 1488 with a mix of rooting for Ron Paul

Confirmed for newfag.

you must have a really hot girlfriend

not a shill man, this won't work here

Yeah, but still has some decent threads on first page.

>alt-right
>concern trolling

SHILL DETECTED

you are boring me to death

Sup Forums has always been an ethno nationalist board. kys faggot

it is pretty obvious that we are getting shilled hard again. I browse Sup Forums every day and now suddenly there is an explosion in nearly identical threads that lack any standard Sup Forums hallmarks or memes.

We're just all waking up fellow Sup Forumspeoples of all races and genders I swear goys

Gonna need to do better than that virgin nerd. This website, this board, everything here has been and always will be shit. Any faggot showing up and saying "b...b...but it used to be" is the first sign of an outsider.

Fucking kill yourself shareblue.

Fpbp,as always...
Fuck leftists

>the Kremlin

stopped skimming

>Pol was once not entirely dominated by the alt-right
Confirmed shill. Nobody who has been here for more than a year actually calls us the alt-right and we have always had a huge right wing majority. Either libertarian or nat soc, we have always been right wing.

kek Leftists with their russia meme again
Why are you faggots so obsessed with making Russia a thing again?
Oh right, it would make for a good (((distraction))) wouldn't it?

This bait is so low quality I am not even sure the hook hit the water.