Wins by 3,000,000 votes

>wins by 3,000,000 votes
>isn't president

he won get over it

Oh I know right!

Haha

It's a shame you retards aren't self-aware enough to realize that you're acting like children.

It's fucking embarrassing to watch.

Video evidence of plots for mass voter fraud and violent anti Trump voter activity on tape, combined with no voter ID laws and 'sanctuary' cities.

Really makes ya think.

>Reasons to laugh every day.

>loses 232 to 306
>isn't president

Working as intended.

Saged and hidden

kek, dis breddy gudd

illegal votes*

>only wins 48% of the vote
>Demands to be president

Cheats in California.

"Won"

I hope to never have to deal with you OP.
Your just a Bastian of morality and fairness.

>40 million dollar internet propaganda machine
>loses to unemployed shitposters who masturbate to cartoons

can you please fucking go back to >>>/leftypol its been almost a year, god fucking damn you shills are ruining this board

>get's 3,000,000 votes from illegals in Cali
>isn't president

fixed that for ya

>lost election, still claims to have won

this is why the left is increasingly irrelevant, the divorce from reality

Certainly you mean
>Win California by 5 million votes
>Lose election with only 3 million more votes

Illegals don't count.

>3,000,000 illegals votes
courtesy of user's ass.

Why Can't liberals accept and be tolerant that people in various communities are different then them? Hillary new the rules and only capitalized with her useful idiots, dead people, and illegals.

this map is fucking stupid. half of gray zones are uninhabited desert.

HOLYFUCK DRUMPF BTFO

MADAME PRESIDENT I WANT YOU TO PEG MY TIGHT VIRGIN ASSHOLE

Please kill yourself.

You can do it painfree with alcohol and a bin bag around your head.

>several million illegal spics and dead vote for you
>lose anyway
>jfmsu fampai

>Fucking idiots taking the bait.

>48%
>win

Even if he didn't win, she lost.

75% of the blue zone is populated by mexicans.

Except democracies usually operate on getting the most votes, unlike chess. It'd be a better metaphor if you can find some other example of winning based on a technicality.

What about this map. Is it stupid too? I want to be a faggot just like you.

OP 1 post fag

No, it's where white people live.

I love these posts every day... I get to relive her epic loss over and over and over... keep posting these and feeding the beast dipshit

I had to explain pic related to my retarded liberal mother who hasn't shut up about the election yet, she honestly had no idea about electoral college and thought popular vote winner was president

she genuinely thought Trump "stole" the election

Fuck meant this guy.Guess I'm halfway there to being a faggot

oh that sucks

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

Stop falling for these threads. Sage them.

democratic republic of states

literally in the name: united states

>deletes thousands of e-mails after a subpoena
>has evidence published on the internet for everyone to see
>still isn't in jail

>spends a lot of time getting dead people and illegals to inflate her vote in liberal city areas

>get a surplus of votes in blue cities

>surprised you don't win the electorate vote even though you managed to fraud a overall popular win

>Shills 3,000,000 posts
>Still losing
Remember to sage

>Win the most face offs
>Doesn't win the hockey game

Do you understand that rural America grows the food you eat and the truckers deliver it to you. And they are under no obligation to keep doin it.

We could starve your asses in a matter if days.

Lost by over 70 electoral votes which actually determines the president and last I checked, researched has showed at least 800,000 fraudulent votes so you may want to rethink that statement

>wins

wtf is up with iowa?

YOU SEE DONALD DUCK

I HAVE A MILLION ILLEGALS VOTING FOR ME

THAT MAKES ME EL PRESIDENTE OF THIS CHILI CON CARNE COOKOFF

CREW

In a war of political affiliation, liberals would be absolutely slaughtered. The highly populated urban liberal cesspools could be easily blockaded. Not to mention the fact that the conservatives are the ones who are armed.

>lost by 74 votes
>isn't president
Fixed that for ya