OUCH

You just gonna sit there and take that?

Other urls found in this thread:

wearelumos.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Donald Trump doesn't have enemies. He brings it upon himself to become the enemy of others.

>"Slut shaming is wrong"
>"HURR DURR VIRGINS AMIRITE XD"

die

So she agrees she's a shit writer.
Really made me return my HP books.

So is she saying she respects Trump because he has many enemies?

Woah, a strong independent and aggressive woman with the trendy "i put fingers in my face to show i am a fierce supergirl YAAAAASsSS" look.
Ah, and the VIRGIN card. This is why they will be inferior forever.

We just had this thread

To think I used to respect her.

it's been reposted since she tweeted it

Why do celebrities ever think it's a good idea to get political and deliberately alienate half their fanbase

>virgin
She is only half right.

Most women who end up single bigoted Dellusional mothers have enemies.

Do you let your daughter see her Daddy

Twitter is social cancer, Trump should shut it down, then we'd see real riots, a very special snowflakes riot, to which Trump could send in all the riot police in all their riot gear and pulverise them until the streets turn red.

Not an argument

>Implying there is anything wrong with being a virgin
Sex before marriage is depraved

How come nobody ever has a good retort for argument brought up and just resort to calling people virgins?
How does getting laid make your opinion anymore valid?

uh.. fuck that hypocritical cunt. who cares?

see, that wasn't buried very far down at all. good on you for calling out her shit, user.

She already has fuck you money and it's good for her legacy to be on the right side of history.

Now. You may disagree with Rowlings opinions (seeing how she is a shitty liberal cunt, like 90% of all celebs nowadays), but she's not a shitty writer by any means.

>single mum
>lecturing others on parental and relationship status

This.

Because celebrities are humans with opinions and not still statues for people to worship?

She is if you don't like middle class fantasy bullshit for kids

wasnt she just talking about huffle puff masturbation sessions?

wearelumos.org/

JK Rowlings international kiddie-fiddler ring
Haiti
Eastern Europe
Sri Lanka
...and anywhere elsewhere she can get away with it. Must be seen.

Sluts will be the first to hang on the Day of the Rope.

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin.

That's actually fairly consistent.

She lives mere miles from areas of poverty and illiteracy and innumeracy in Scotland, yet cries for refugees, the shit-eating bitch.

Imagine a world where nobody was willing to do charity work in nations where children are abused because they were afraid of limeys on a Welsh gggraewyyyllylr-breeding imageboard calling them a kiddy fiddler for it.

>You just gonna sit there and take that?
She's already been showing her colors with allowing random white people to be replaced with black people in theatrical adaptions of her books. I overlooked it because I didn't think one small thing was worthy of notice but....

Glad I never bought her books. (She's got some serious shortcomings as a writer as well, but oh well.)

She's a famous writer but has leaf-level banter. WTF.

Compare with Voltaire insulting his enemies:

"The other day, at the bottom of a valley,
A snake bit Jean Freron.
What do you think happened?
It was the snake that died."

>Because celebrities are barely humans who shill politicians and are statues for people on the left to worship?

Hillary was great at it, wasn't she

>she's not a shitty writer by any means

She's a pure lowest common nominator grade garbage writer, a glorified paperback fantasy book writer, and not even good at that.

report her twitter for targeted harrasment

Someone just reply to her that she copied from Neil Gaiman

>She is if you don't like middle class fantasy bullshit for kids

Acting like a snob doesn't make you look sophisticated, you know.

lord Humongus not care for book learning, He take your oil. want new mask.

>look mom I posted it again!

Way to prove his point, Mrs. Shitty Banter

If someone start telling her the authors she copied, you will be reading from now to Christmas...
And she didn't even gave her universe a background or an explanation. Empty literature.

The sigh is the tell for cognitive dissonance.

If she had fuck you money, she wouldn't be churning out garbage that even her tard fanbase thinks is fanfiction-tier.

We already had this thread.

>JK Rowling

It's not like she does anything any more, and even if she does she'll just write under a different name again.

this is why retarded strippers shouldnt write kids books

this is why women shouldnt be taught how to read and write

>Ad hominem after one reply

She's a great writer I swear!

Damn, trolls are bringing out her freaky side. Hopefully some concerned parents catch wind of it

Fives says it's so.

First Mac Demarco, This Bitch, Rick and Morty.
Fuck growing up dudes I hate how retarded half the people I used to like are, Rowling was one of the only chicks I used to respect, not nomore

how would be each house's "masturbation sessions" look like, user?