Trump regret??

Do you regret voting Trump yet???

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act
democracynow.org/2016/12/27/headlines/obama_signs_defense_bill_establishing_anti_propaganda_center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sweden won't exist in 20 years.

No, america won't exist in 4 years.

Nope

No regrets yet
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NATIONAL CARRY THOUGH

one and only

Trump is keeping his word. People voted for him because of what he said. I imagine most people do not have regrets because that's why we voted for him the first place.

Fuck off (((CREW)))

nice try shlomo

Has it been burned the fuck down yet?
No?
Well, I guess he still has some work to do, so, no.

> $.02

I'm honestly getting tired of winning. I guess I'm a Cruz middle now.

No,

He is by far my favorite President. I love Trump, I can't wait to see what he does next.

>regret voting for the candidate that has done exactly what he said he would do

Of everything Crew/CTR could try and push right now....

you didnt even vote. lol. fucking this new meme is great

everyone "ITT" are wrong

I welcome this CTR movement because Sup Forums was never meant to be a le reddit hivemind fanboy club for Trump.

It's extremely cringey. Like people call him "God Emperor", as if he's going to solve all your problems and inhibit all leftist/deconstructional social movements overnight. I would have voted for him given the option, but he's far from perfect, and people here should realize that.

Where are the marxists, the real libertarians, the anarcho-capitalists, and all of that other autismo stuff that makes this board great? Instead all we have is neo-reactionary dribble repeated by drones who take their opinions from "youtube celebrities".

I regret not being able to vote for Clinton. I would have liked to see leftists getting bathed in radiation

I voted chaos and I'm getting chaos. I'm happy as fuck. Hope all of you fuckers can go to Civil War with a WW3 in the background.
>Inb4 LARP
Dual-citizenship.

Hey CREW. Sup.
Fyi to all Sup Forumslacks, "Trump Regret" threads are the new shiny shill bait by CTRs replacement, CREW.

actually I regret not voting for him.

Are you "sage":ing my thread?

He's at least partially stopping shitskins from entering the country. He's exposing the ridiculousness of the existence of executive orders. He's pissing of SJWs. He's doing pretty damn great in my eyes.

Never, he hasn't done anything to betray my trust yet and even if he throws the world into chaos it's better than pathetically stagnating humanity into the stoneage

BUMP

Nope.

Very happy with him.

Probably less

>$0.10 has been deposited into your account

My gfs family is from the US. She says a lot of them voted Trump and regret it.

If you regret voting for him, you're an idiot.

You knew what his policies were.

If you voted for him because Sup Forums was calling him god emperor or because of memes, you're also an idiot.

S A G E
A
G
E

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

MODS DO YOUR JOB!!!!

Fuck off CREW/ShareBlue/CTR/whatever the fuck you are now.

He's going through with his campaign promises, not a single regret. Sage all fields.

hello shill : )

damnit Canada you are failing to shitpost and shilling for free in the same post.

SAD!

>alternative was HRC
I will never regret it.

I regret that Sweden exists.
But not for long.

Shouldn't you be prepping the Ahmed to rape your gf?

The immigration order could have been implemented better, net neutrality is in danger and that deregulatory EO was not thought about properly, devos is a retard, mnuchin won't audit the fed the jew prick and his tax plan is shite, trump won't BDS israel he's a submissive goyim, a war with china is likely in the coming years..

wake up Sup Forums, give him credit where due but this will be a bad 4 years.

Tfw you know its true

No, I feel more proud with every EO he signs...

Wait for it... Incoming SCJ.

Also, all of this stress will kill of ol Ruthy, and yet, Trump will land another SCJ.

Same with Thomas... He'll be passing on soon too.

You shills are making this too easy.
I wonder if you remembered to rename the images you supervisor gave you.

Fuck off shill

I am only asking for your opinion. Who are those "shills" you're talking about?

did you forget this? zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act

then
democracynow.org/2016/12/27/headlines/obama_signs_defense_bill_establishing_anti_propaganda_center

"CTR" ain't going anywhere. They have been pushing hard on social media sites, comment sctions, etc for the last few months to paint a worldview that everyone hates trump / questions their decisions to vote for him / loves hill. Especially a problem as now it's a government funded propaganda machine

I'm not a shill, stop throwing labels and actually realize that trump has no idea what he is doing most of the time, he is unrealistically implementing his campaign promises, and will throw anything together to prove he at least did what he said he was gonna do, just not correctly.

JEWCREW BACK IN FORCE.

You shills really gotta step up your game you know that?
>this is all we have for f u n
>our autism must have satisfaction

Why do you hate jews? They do no harm to anyone.

JEW CREW

Stop talking bad about jews. Just stop.

oh man this meme is back

Nope. Would do it again, without hesitation. After seeing how insane the libs are, the only way for us to save our nation is to make Trump a dictator, and enthusiastically support his purge of the leftists. Their behavior in the past two weeks shows the to be completely deranged, unwilling to compromise, ever, on ANYTHING, and if they ever regain power, they will undoubtedly try to purge us. We have the military, we have the most privately owned guns - the time to strike is now.

Did not have an ability to vote but ecstatic he is pissing off every cunt that needed it, especially all the remoaner shit stains here in Englandistan

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

JewCrew at it again

I am not a jew. I am just a non-horrible person, why do you hate people because of religion?

Are the paychecks coming from CTR still?

Did you just wake up two weeks ago? Or were you awake but just retarded for the past 6 years?

Nope, I'm used to win every day and I like it.

>Current Year
>Jew is religion

Try harder

I don't, nor will I ever.

Not really, immigration bans could've been rolled out a bit smoother though

That picture is a hate crime

I regret that he was elected and not placed upon a throne made of the bones of his enemies in a glorious new United Empire of America.

Fuck off CREWFAG

Do you regret letting achmed fuck your wifes baby daughter?

Saying fag is a hate crime too. Note that I'm saving all of your posts for giving to the police.

Not gonna lie ,form Bog Thread here. This is fucking hilarious watching the call that made Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the quick break down

As someone who was a bit cautious after voting for a Republican for the first time (I voted for Obama both times and thought of myself as a progressive on the "right side of history" of at least 6 years), Trump's time in office made me into a solid Republican voter. If Trump is an example of where that party is going, I'm voting for them every chance I can now. I have never experienced a President who gets so much of what he promised to do accomplished and he has a BACKBONE. I haven't felt real national pride before and I don't want this feeling to leave me anytime soon.

So yeah, I'm pleased with Trump.

Pretty much this.

Sometimes the speed at which he moves scares me, but I have utter faith in the man.

My only lament is America's divided state, but I did not choose to feel this way, or to pushed this far.

and
deplorable human beings

you have to go back

quoting trump, very classy
NOT

No.

I really hope he starts a fight to the finish with Saudi Arabia, that would be great for the Canadian energy sector.

All the other prezzes wouldn't take that gamble but I'm hoping his shill in law is playing him subliminal tapes about Saudi plots.

A little bit. I'm a bit skeptical on his ability to lead, I'm still open-minded but not thrilled.

nope. xd only the soros funded shills on twitter are saying "they have regrets"
he's literally doing everything i wanted him to do.
not sure how anyone who voted for him could be upset unless they are actually retarded.

>voting
Sucker
Now live with it.
kek

I'm not tired of winning yet Mr president!

THIS IS A CTR CREW THREAD

REPOST THE LIST OF ALL CREW SHILLS
THEY DO NOT BUMP THREADS WITH THEIR NAMES IN IT