Why did he refuse to have children? Lack of balls?

Why did he refuse to have children? Lack of balls?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9088865/Hitler-had-son-with-French-teen.html
youtu.be/eRPEsRp3utc
youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the german people are his children.

Low test

Redpilled on qi and human energy. The road of truth is a hard one.

He literally got a ball shot off in WW1 I believe

this is a feels thread now

I think he believed his people should have children in the same way he believed his troops should run from the trenches and into gunfire.

Obviously he didn't do either of those things himself, they're for the plebs.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9088865/Hitler-had-son-with-French-teen.html
He also had another bastard son named Ben Garrison

He wanted his children to grow up in peaceful times.

He was probably aware of what his enemies would do to his children and decided to save them the suffering.

I mean, just think about what he did to his dog.

>encourage the development of stronk female bodies for bearing maximum number of healthy germanic children
>has no children

what did he mean by this

He had a small pp

Always about feels with you...

Do you guys think he'd make the same decisions he made if he did have children of his own? Would he backpedal out of the war earlier?

Was he so determined till his final hour because he was a man with nothing to lose?

He must of known the jew would beat him in the end. His children would have been killed or enslaved.

What the fuck are you talking about you fucking idiot? Hitler was a veteran of WW1.

You want the ultimate red pill?

>artistic
>dreamed of a world full of physical-strong blonde men

He gay!

Fuuuck

>not realising trump is his secret bastard child

He wasn't aryan masterrace and he was aware of his duty to the german people.

stalin sent his children to the front
his son was caught as pow
he refused to exchange him for von paulus saying "where did you see that a feld marshall would be exchanged for a soldier"

Slavs and Jews confirmed for the real herrenvolk, triumphing in spite of genocide.

Dzugasvili honorary Slav

He didn't have enough time. Eva and him were only married a day before his suicide, I think.

Wut? Hitler was known during WW1 to have a suicidal behavior. He was the kid who'd run into gunfire and survive for whatever reason.
That fact alone fueled his ego to ridiculous proportions: he thought he was chosen.

But he did. Her name was Ursula.

He was. He was the one that tried to save us from Zionism but we killed him

>be hitler
>start a war that kills 50 million whites
>ruins the reputation of nationalism forever
>eternally give leftists fuel for their fire
Why do you like him again?

He fled to Argentina. FBI dossier confirmed, near Bariloche

Injured in WWI.

Ben "Killing Shlomo in slo-mo" Garrison

He was like a German Bruce Wayne, most desired bachelor in Germany.

Propaganda, he didn't even reveal Eva Braun to the citizens because it wouldn't have a big of an effect.

Also, you know how much effort being the dictator of Germany would be? Enough not to have the time to raise children.

fpbp

For the same reason he got married only a few days before his death. He wanted to keep the image of the Fuhrer devoted to his people as well as his appeal to women.

Uncle Adolf was an autist, just read mein kampf, it's all there

youtu.be/eRPEsRp3utc

Hitler had more medals from his WWI service than you got for participating in school sports.

my kids would be ugly as fuck thus having no quality of life

Not sure if that was propaganda on our part mate

I'm riddled with genetic defects

From what I can guess, its because he thought the German people wouldn't love him as much.
I think he was too redpilled on how the human mind works biologically, so he his Eva Braun for years because he thought the German women would love him less if their relationship was public, so I can only he had similar reasoning for not having children

Underrated

blaming the victim: the post
also
leaf:the post

>start a war that kills 50 million whites
uk declared war on germany
>ruins the reputation of nationalism forever
only ruined for cucks
>eternally give leftists fuel for their fire
To the victor, the spoils. He lost the war but the war HAD to be fought. If you think that without ww2 things wouldn't have eventually gotten as bad you are still bluepilled. The cancer was setting in, ww2 just decided the issue immediately, and very unfortunately europeans decided to commit suicide. The potential upside of winning ww2 was just too great to not be fought. We can only dream of the utopia that may have been.

Hitler had a son named Jean.

he was impotent (low test) and shooting up heroin to the groin didn't help

Actually he was on some sort of meth variant to stay alert, basically everyone important or in the military was in those days, even your eternally beady eyed anglo scum ancestors. Alternatively he could just be anxious/excitied in that shot because the entire prestige of germany/his goverment was on the line in those games. People spazz out way more as just regular fans.

Sleep well, sweet price

May the legacy of your actions and dreams come true

Lack of ball was the rumor at least. He was probably fucking Eva Braun without contraception for a while with no discernible effect.

Being continent, he devoted an energy so strong, being possible to make life, to fulfill his will to triumph with his will. Then he met Eva Braun and fucked everything up... He should have preserved his precious bodily fluids.

youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY

He actually believed what he was selling. He wanted the Germans to become a race of tall blond gods. Something he was not. So he did not have children.

Be damned if you do, be damned if you don't.
Fuck off, kike.
>Muh race war
>Muh invasion of the West
>Muh heritage being torn apart
>Some guy wants to stop it
>Kek, look at that loser, he just made it worse
Fuck you.

Kys . Only niggers don't give a fuck about their offspring. He could have tortured von Paulus into making him a literal bitch or cut his balls and render him useless than exchange him. Your honorary slav was an empathy lacking animal, just like regular slavs and niggers. Poles are the exception for being honorary germanics.
>inb4 czechs cry for being honorary germanics as well, you're irrelevant, get over it

It seems he died without children then.

Retard. Hitler has children. It is just a well kept secret. For some reason.

Refuse? What do you mean refuse? And what does him having no (official) children to do with anything?

Like the whole Jésus had kids and the templars protect his heir meme? Intresting, I'm buying it.

Of Course Jesus buried his hardon into numerous hoes. He was a man of status and power, and hoes crave powerful seed.

Of course Jésus has kids. Their names are Hector and Pablo, I saw them the other day.

Testosterone is produced by bollocks. Literally low test.

Looks like all his children are dead now.

drumpf christcuck

I like this German

Hitler was a MGTOW. Ultimate red pill.

that looks like parkinson's disease

I got an blonde hair blue eyed son named after a confederate general and working on number 2 now. Gotta preserve the white race

That looks like meth

>tfw your spoiled kids grow up and waste their inheritance

He allegedly did have a son with some baguette.

Because he knew the Jew funded allies where going to destroy the third Reich and he did not want to bring children into the world they were going to create. He knew what was coming and he knew the road Germany and all the west would go down. Why do you think Goebbels and his wife killed their children and themselves?

was worried about having mutants with his niece
also pegging doesn't cause make baby

fpbp hans

fuck dude

lel
he was a messenger

fpbp

Are there more Blitz Models pics around?

Adolph Rothschild had a child when he fled to South America, after carrying out the final steps in the controlled destruction of Germany's power.

Her name is Angela Rothschild, or publicly Angela Merkel.

Of course, but this is not the thread for that.

It took 200 years for Christianity to take off.

Bro...

>Hitler was the victim

>get sick of the moneylenders and their games
>divorce your entire nation from their paper-money substitute and the trap of fractional reserve lending
>every single western nation under the strong arm of the moneylenders declares war on you for specious reasons
>eighty years later a fucking leaf has the gall to act like you started a war

>666
Whelp, might as well swallow it. Can't argue with Kek

He was too busy removing kikes

I don't get why the NSGWP is so heavily romanticized by Sup Forumstards. All they did was give Jews unstoppable power through the holocaust. They could've used the Jews to build a massive army and eclipse the other powers in technology, I mean just imagine if they had created the first nuclear bomb and THEN went to war? Wolfenstein would be a reality if they weren't such fucking idiots.

Syphilis

Despite the USSR and Germany splitting Poland France and the UK only declared war on Germany.

If one were to wait till they have won to enforce the parties morality there would be a revolt, a clear morality needs to be set from the beginning lest it all crumbles when the time comes

Fuck off

Two in Argentina.

BASED KOBA
O
B
A

If you look at the people around him and at the crowd, this is sped up a lot.

source?
this

dem feels