businessinsider.com/awlaki-killed-seal-team-6-raid-yemen-2017-1

Literally a murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483905622477.jpg/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#Concern_troll
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>An order Trump gives results in the death of one girl
>MURDERER
>Obama drops at least 10 bombs a day, every day over his presidency, killing tens of thousands of civilians
>[Cricket chirps]

The little girl happened to be the sister of a 16 year old American killed by Obama drone strikes in 2011

STOP CONCERN TROLLING FAGGOT

Obama isn't president anymore, Trump is.

She was an American citizen. Both Obama and Trump have killed American citizens with the military.

Hypocrisy

One less subhuman desu

>10 pictures that will make you say "Fuck having borders and shit"

Well that was quick

This.

Also, I don't care anyway

Yup. I'm not happy about it. I hold no illusions Clinton wouldn't do the same thing in a heartbeat though.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1483905622477.jpg/

cry some more faggot

>Muh Obama/Hillary scapegoat

This is getting old

Fuck off CTR

Who cares about a 6 year old Muslim?

It's still a Muslim, you dipshit cucks.

Stop valuing life that doesn't value you. You absolute cucks.

this operation was designed under obama. you're not mad that this happened, you're happy that you can finally say "trump is bad," even though it is obama's mess. trump will end these strikes as soon as he can.

sage these spam threads. try harder retard

Shill doesn't even know what concern trolling is.

Don't
Even
Care

Better to kill the child of a terrorist leader, then drop bombs on 1000 innocent children when fighting the leaders henchmen.

>Shill doesn't even know what concern trolling is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll#Concern_troll

A concern troll is a false flag pseudonym created by a user whose actual point of view is opposed to the one that the troll claims to hold. The concern troll posts in Web forums devoted to its declared point of view and attempts to sway the group's actions or opinions while claiming to share their goals, but with professed "concerns". The goal is to sow fear, uncertainty and doubt within the group.

If you could kill an al qaeda leader but his wife was collateral damage and you didn't know when you would get another chance would you not take it?

One less immigrant

I hope now that if the media latches on to Trump about it (and I hope they do), he brings up Obama creating the same amount of collateral damage. I think it's a pretty important thing to get people to actually think about

Honestly, this rage over Yates and the travel ban is fucking silly considering. I mean, if you're the media and you want to hit trump, how is "he killed an 8 year old American citizen" not the angle to go for?

Libs are retarded anyway, and they won't get the planned under Obama connection. Normies will see the sad pictures of an 8 year old kid and get pissed.

Why is the media so bad at their jobs?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

President Obama had more drone strikes carried out than anyone op is nuts.

Also

>1 post by this id

I guess maybe if her father had a conscience he would've sent his family away instead of having them live with him in his Al-Qaeda compound.

Oh, wait, her father was already drone struck by Obama a few years ago due to being one of the highest ranking Al-Qaeda organizers. He must've sold her off to one of his guys to be their wife.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""T R U M P""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What the fuck was she doing in an Al Quaida Camp anyway? Whoever took her there is responsible.

She was """""""""""""""""American""""""""""""""""""""

Still a citizen. That's important to me, at least. Even if she was mudslime and her family were assholes. Citizens have rights dammit.

Muslims do strap bombs to children you know.

fucking lol the guy Obama killed had a son and a daughter. Obama killed the son. This girl was the daughter.

We literally wiped that family off the earth

Still doesn't top Barack "The wedding blaster" Obama