Pt 9 of the "attacking the holy symbols of the left" threads - /photobucket repository/ edition

Memes and symbols are very important things in our culture.

Our memeing skills have exponentially increased in the last year, however our greatest challenge is still ahead of us. What sacred symbols/cultural items that the left predominantly likes? Harry Potter? Glee?

Making pro-Trump memes out of things such as this will amount to a direct tactical nuclear strike in their safe-space bubble.

This front will trigger like we've never seen triggering before. What are some other relics of the left that need to be weaponized against them?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

→ Pt 1
→ Pt 2
→ Pt 3
→ Pt 4
→ Pt 5
→ Pt 6
→ Pt 7
→ Pt 8

This is #9 in the series of this conversation, the last ones were getting long and I didn't want to see them get archived out of nowhere. I highly encourage serious participants to go through the earlier threads, there is a massive wealth of ideas and artwork.

Other urls found in this thread:

s1244.photobucket.com/user/MemeticMissiles/library/?sort=3&page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8
tumblr.com/blog/greatmakerfury
shadmaster.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=eOcimzsviFA
tumblr.com/blog/omgshialebeoufisanhero
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nGnTtbjRrp1rOU6IAVCwTg/
twitter.com/happywintertime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Photobucket repository of all creations so far. Current proposed plan of attack is breaking the 100 images mark, creating tumblr's, and tagging these into relevant fandoms.

Reposting.
Anyone done this one?

We must take disney cartoons and at fatshaming phrases

Bumping for great justice

Bumpin with angie

Will do

Bumping for inspiration. Let's take back the fandoms lads.

Open source of stockpiled meme missiles ready for the assault. We have about 35-40. We want between 100-200 for ideal butthurt.

Phases of operation White Autist (operation name pending review for change).

1) Stockpile memes 110/100 - Phase 1 completed.
2) Begin preliminary attack consisting of following tactic - Phase 2 underway
a) Create fake tumblr account
b) post meme, tag with only fandoms relating to the art (harry potter for several harry potters. Stephen universe for stephen fandoms).
c) Get results of tumblr being butthurt, or create fake ones over reacting.

Move to stage 3
3) Recruit Sup Forums, post raid going on, give link to stockpile of memes, post with picks of the butthurt to encourage high energy.

May kek be with you. Will update meme stockpile.

Already going to create fake tumblr account to lurk.

Ideas for names and fandoms to conduct recon on?

hnnghh...

wtf man, subtlety

>not even putting disney back to the right track
waste of time

Phase 2 is underway. We hit them by uploading pics and adding tags on tumblr.

Su first. Use the following tags

Steven Universe, SU, pearl, pearl su, ruby su, saffire su, rainbow quartz su

>Fat
No thank you.

Who else here turned into Governor Ratcliffe? I remember I hated him as a child but now he's my hero and favourite character in Pocahontas.

youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8

The Pilgrims and the Virginia Company were not the same fucking people.

This one is great

It begins. All pollacks to battle stations.

Raid the meme stockpile for easy drops.

Make more if you have an idea.

Get cracking then Sa'ad Stockholm!
Not quite. I am by no means so arrogant.
Aaaand saved for recon.
Thanks fellow beef patty. I wish I made this one.

I'll be in Tumblr, keep giving me supplies for when the Triggering begins.

dude i havent seen that face in so long

shes gotta be like 26 now

bump, this is honestly one of my favorite memes

Still looks the same, voted to MAGA too

Governer ratclif did nothing wrong

Yes, I miss the old Sup Forums

Actually I always liked him because when I was very young and hadn't seen the movie yet I read about the real life John Smith and found out he was a badass so Ratcliffe wanting to curb stomp the injuns to save him was a-okay with me. And my grandad(non-military) was fucking leader of the Cherokee nation's annual powow ceremonies for years and an honorary native despite being an abandoned Irish baby at a reservation.

tumblr.com/blog/greatmakerfury

If you are too lazy, just reblog a post and add some extra tags.

the word muslims is missing from your image you dumb fuck

shadmaster.tumblr.com/

Never used this shitty site before. I'll start following yall.

Fun fact

the real Governor Ratcliffe was skinned alive by native american women after he went to go trade with them and fell in to the Powhatan indian's trap.

I think you might need to go undercover at first and gain their trust in order to get a large enough exposure.
I'm not sure how this site works tho

I always thought this was literally the most perfect argument against immigration.

Liberals wouldn't be able to say shit because they are always going on and on about how ebil whitey killed all the injuns.

maybe could use a MAGA hat but I can't do that right now

Youre wrong, the left it going to push you into the 4th reich you want so bad. Then we are going to hunt you down without persecution. The price of your lulz will be your scalps.

My knife is ready to peel the flesh off your heads. Your flesh. I demand it leper.

Whites are albinos and ashamed of it. Arabs and ashamed of it. Lepers and ashamed of it. We will crush them like the recessive mutant creatures of failure that they are. we will take everything from them. Everything. #whitegneocideWorldwide.

This is a pretty shitty troll.

Also, your image kind of proves your point. Albinos look nothing like whites.

Bump
What are some good sites/threads on tumblr to share?

Not a crumb ill you get from me lepers. Not 1 crumb. Im coming for it all. I will cut the tears out of your eyes. You will beg of my forgiveness and I will spit in your leper face. Know your place mutant. You poor deficient and diseased creature of weak genetics. Albinos and ashamed of it.

Before the year is finishes, my heel will be on your throat lepers. You will pay in full for what youve done. All of it. Not 1 crumb you get to keep. Everything.

GIB
ME
DAT
(Your scalp Fashy goy, I will take it)

Save the antisemitic J.K. Rowling one for the reserve. It's part redpill, part weapon. Memes such as those should not be used so sparingly.

Can I make a request?I want a photo of angry Elizabeth Warren on top, caption of text on top says "NATIVE AMERICANS LIKE ME ARE SICK OF RICH WHITE PEOPLE CULTURALLY APPROPRIATING OUR STUFF" and a smug JK Rowling picture underneath with the text "I wrote about magic, sweetie, not alcoholic wife beaters"

Ahahah the shame of being an albino, a diseased human being. Whos the subhuman now leper? I will fucking drown you with your own hate. I will waterboard you with it. You will not breathe anything but the destruction I have planned for you. I am coming for you leper. Prepare yourselves. All your base will belong to me.

people with accounts shouldn't all go full battle mode. A couple of you should hang back and try to infiltrate by bashing /ourguys/

Stop larping faggot

Do you even know what leprosy is, or looks like?

You realize this meme just makes whites look like Hypocrites right? Complaining about refugees yet having committed genocide?

Fuck off. Tiana's my favourite.

Too bad your skin couldnt save your parents marraige fashy goy. Too bad it didnt count where it really mattered lonely angry white boy. You will be mad for the rest of your life. And I will come to put you out of your misery.

Doesn't matter, whites are already literal devils

Understood goy.

"Voice of leftist reason" en route. Should I give you guys my account name or keep it a surprise?

Your scalps, I will wear them like funny hats. Your receding bald heads dont need them anyways. Lonely motherfuckers. I promise you, I willl shit fury into your piehole. I will devour your horror.

>Nazis kill women children and old folks (no mention of men because they don't generate pity)
>Says the Communist

You won't do anything shitskin, just like you didn't do anything when a white boy killed your kind in Quebec all of yesterday or the day before. All you're going to do is post here, we both know you won't be going outside.

Is Lapis Lazuli and Jimmy's dad OTP?

Its biblicial leprousy. In ancient times, albinism as well as vitiligo was known as leprous. The more you know leper. OF course I know what it is you diseased creature of failure. Ive been known.

Always be discreet my friend, until they least expect it

Confirmed CTR shill. This is how you know it's a good OP boys, when these idiots show up. It must suck to be a shitskin and have poor reasoning skills

If you're going to troll in this manner, I'd recommend toning it down a bit. Going balls to the wall isn't really an effective tactic to generate any sort of outrage or baited response. Unless you're trying to bait us into saying your trolling sucks, in which case, gg.

He is a big guy.

Bumping

Top kek, saving that one for later.

Lol nice job. The left is going to devour you now. Your president, a shill. Nationalism will never be respected again. we will push you into your coveted 4th reich. We will come for that scalp nazi sympathizer. Youre afraid. We will back you into that corner where you must fight or be crushed. We will grind your bones into dust and whisper in a cool calm voice "Hat trick motherfuckers"

youtube.com/watch?v=eOcimzsviFA

Know your place albino leper. Youre diseased and deficient.

Operate alone like the sandniggers do it. If one of us get caught and tortured he cant snitch your brothers

Have started posting as well.

tumblr.com/blog/omgshialebeoufisanhero

Did you allow comments (yes, you need to do that extra on tumblr)? Or why cant on comment on your posts?

Copy that, it should be recognizable enough but I think it's feminine enough to pass under the radar.

What a terrible thread

Lmfao I will ALWAYS win against you leper? You know why? Cuz your parents marraige sucked =( Its why your here isnt it? The divorce =( It ruined your life kid. You will never heal, you hear me? Never. You will never fix the pain of a whore mother. And I will always be above you for this you poor broken albino. Show me how you fight leper. I yearn to see you suffer further.

I'm not afraid of shitskins like you. No one is afraid of you, it's why you post here instead of going outside. You're so pathetic you are too scared to even announce what variety of shitskin you are. Or, rightfully ashamed of your particular brand of shitty skin and genes. I'm sorry you can't be part of the master race and that bothers you. I'd ask what you are so I could talk on your level, but we both know there is no pride worth taking in your useless race.

>tfw no based Nige as PM

>Choose Life sign
Yes! But not just any sign, pic related.

Because Rose.

Oh ok, thanks for letting us know.

Master race? You albino leper? Nah. Youre diseased and ashamed of it. A fucking leper. Pathetic genetics. I pity you but you also disgust. Trash beneath my feet. Lepers.

Im a proud human being. youre an ashamed albino, and you know it. A fucking walking fleshbag of diseased failed genetics. We made you, we will unmake you leper. I will come for your lonely scalp in due time.

I have no clue how tumblr works desu.

stop projecting, pajeet. My parents are still happily married.

she really did a number on you guys

Been at work all day

Need to get home to put my 9000 hours of MS paint to good use

My GF does, I'll lurk.

Aaand in, where to now goys?

What are the best ones youve seen yet? I should pack up on some.

yes, ebin, we know
^.^

daily reminder to shill the best memes on the_donald for maximum normie impact

Sure they are buddy, sure you dont molest your dog you weakling lonely motherfucker. Inbred hillbill get shit on. You faggots will always lose to me. Im in your blood leper. Your freckles and birthmarks mutant, where did you think they came from? Youre albinos and ashamed of it. And I will drown you in that shame. Hold you under the weight of reality until you suffocate.

We need a 100 more of Rose Quartz from Steven Universe being pro-life.

It would be max-triggering.

pls do more of this

Reading that doesn't seem to have any effect on me, is something wrong with me?

Science fetishism is a new trend from the left. Co-opt it and make it seem like Science nerds are pro trump, you might be able to make a dent in the most rational segment of universities (i.e. not arts).

After all, she did what no other Gem would do: give birth to a mixed breed.

That leper look on your leper mutant faces. Priceless. Your shame albino, you will rot in it.

Oh poor boy doesn't have a race worth being proud of to belong to. :( called it

Behold, the true face of autism.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/nGnTtbjRrp1rOU6IAVCwTg/

howdo i get more followers just found my old twitter account last month

twitter.com/happywintertime

Pajeet albino-posting actually has some potential. Keep working on it, this is actually kinda good.

I chose my interest survey well...I'll poke around.

You're doing God's work guise. During the next four years we have to invade every physical and otherwise leftist space that there is. The White Nationalist normalization starts by being EVERYWHERE. This and what we're doing with HWNDU are great examples.