Has Trump revealed his true power level?

Israel is your friend. :^)

Or more likely kikes throwing a fit over nothing.

Tell me what to think Sup Forums: is he a jewish puppet or not

>kikes weren't the only victims of the holocaust
>trump makes statement that doesn't focus on the kikes, but addresses all the victims
>"how dare he not mention the jews"
Fucking kikes, I swear to god. Everything has to be about them. Faggots and cripples also got shoah'd but you don't see them kicking up a fuss because he didn't call them out by name. I'm surprised Israel doesn't make the USA invade Germany and turn the entire country into a shrine for "remember the 6 trillion".

Probably just tired and upset about how high on a pedestal holocaust Jews are on compared to other massacres

BAD GOY

NOT THE 11 MILLION THE 6

Why are Jews so obnoxious and act like they're the only people that have ever been genocided?

STEVE BANNON IS A GODDAMN GENIUS.

To the knowledgeable few on Sup Forums:

PLEASE GIVE ME THE QUICK RUNDOWN ON BANNON. WHAT IS HIS ENDGAME? Which Nazi official is he most like?

Goyim, that is FAKE NEWS!

> literally being triggered by the mention of the fact that not only the jews have been killed in the holoax

I second this. Any anons want to point me to good Bios/rundowns of his plan?

According to himself: Lenin.

wtf i hate drumpf now

its hilarious watching jews in america throw a fit.

Then at the same time jews in israel defend trumps wall and call mexico anti-semite.

>literally jewing the jews

>others were killed too
>oy vey, it's like a holocaust!

Quick rundown on Steven Bannon:
-Trumps bow to Bannon
-In contact with Bankers
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control Brietbart with an iron but fair fist
-Runs banks, enviromentalist groups and media
-Direct descendants of working-class, Irish Catholic, pro-Kennedy, pro-union Democrats.
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Trump City will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of far-right media on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both Bannon and Trump said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have a Breitbart tab open right now
-Bannon is in regular communication with the Archangels Pepe and Wojack, forwarding the word of God to the Chanian Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between Peterson & Sup Forums (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged Peterson's trips to new media podcasts literally a few days later?
-He learned how to navigate politics in a day
-Bannon remarked on some criticisms made about him, stating that "Darkness is good: Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power. It only helps us when they get it wrong. When they're blind to who we are and what we're doing."
-Trump and Bannon are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.
-End goal is pic related

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

MY SIDES

please kek let quickrundown become a meme

just imagine all the redpills he's going to drop in the next 8 years.

This. Confirmed by Hope Hicks.

/thread

I am perfectly OK with this outcome.

I'd be happy to MAGA. But if Bannon pulls a fast one and creates the 4th Reich, I'd be kinda ok with that too. Even if I most likely get purged.

Healthy young kike goes to camp, doesn't feel well - OVEN!!! Many such cases. Sad!

>don't mention Jews
How you you forget the Jews????
>mention that it was a Jewish purge
Omg you know others died right????

At least this way he gets to rule up the zionists

>Trump baits the merchants into acting like merchants

I like this new pasta.

Checkd and kekd

Only kek will tell us. Also side note can we register the cult of kek as an actual religion, I always wanted to know?

wtf im bannonpilled now

is that real ben garrison?

>victims of the holocaust
heh, I would say something, but I could go to jail for that

obviously
he has become fully redpilled over the years

>I'm surprised Israel doesn't make the USA invade Germany and turn the entire country into a shrine for "remember the 6 trillion".
They already did it in 1944.

They didn't started to call him the walking holocaust for nothing, you know...

>I'm surprised Israel doesn't make the USA invade Germany and turn the entire country into a shrine for "remember the 6 trillion".

Wut? This is basically what modern Germany is. Look at it. Everytime AFD mentions some right-wing policy, kikes and liberals flood from the woodworks screaming "MUH 6 ZILLION" and "NO MORE NAZIS!".