Is bottled water redpilled?

No, look up xenoestrogens, theyre inside the plastic

BPA free water bottles are fine, pH balanced with reverse osmosis for bonus points

It's blue pilled you dumb goy. Drink nothing but well water.

It's Bogpilled, much better than municipal systems water which is often polluted with chemicals. The Bogdanoff twins get their own water bottled from an ancient reservoir under their castle in the centre of Paris.

Not rally. Due to the BPA outrage, many manufacturers used substitutes and pasted huge "BPA FREE! YAY!!" stickers on them.

Little did people know that they just moved to using BPA-B and other very similar plastics.

kek

safer than tap water.

What's the alternative then?

Why aren't you posting the real American bottled water?

a thermos that you take care of.

Distilled water is the only guaranteed safe water to drink. Second is rainwater (it's distilled water in principle; some air pollution gets in though).

Well water depends on where you live. Do you live in the midwest? Stay away from wells, friend.

get a double walled tumbler and bring your cold/hot drink with you, save your shekels for tendies

>thermos

What is this the 3rd grade?

>tfw live in iowa
>tfw drink well water

Am I become glyphosate?

Steel. Aluminum-free glass ("artisan" made glass). Earthenware/bone China is you're autistic.

Ceramics? Depends. Stay away from modern aluminum ceramic.

Copper is great. Copper was used as water vessels for thousands of years for a reason.

Maybe. Start catching rainwater in large quantities (many ways online) or distill water.

Seeing how you have a well, you probably live in a rural land, thus a lot of land to catch rain. It pays off eventually. Trust me boyo.

Is the whole drinking distilled water will fuck up your teeth a kike myth like fluoride?

>Distilled water is the only guaranteed safe water to drink

The process of distillation removes contaminants but causes the liquid to become highly acidic. I wouldn't recommend it.

Drink reverse osmosis water filtered through minerals. That's the only way to go.

>Not keeping your coffee warm for the mountain
you need to get more, user

Shit I've got one of these. It keeps ice for like 2 days in room temperature. Thing is badass.

Never heard about teeth. FDA and other shithorities tell you to not drink too much distilled water or you will lose minerals.

Those (((studies))) are flimsy at best and the amount of minerals lost is negligent at best.

I think it is a scare tactic, like how the (((doctors))) say cyanide in apple and apricot seeds (a traditional cancer treatment used since time immemorial in Europe) will kill you. Far from fact.

Literally like 50% of bottled water comes from a municipal water supply, which means it is literally just filtered tap water resold to you for a ridiculous price.

Can you give me a quick rundown on them?

I have reverse osmosis filters as well. However, they cannot filter out estrogens and other chemicals (while distilled water is just water).

RO was a compromise I had to make.

Some people add mineral supplements to distilled water to balance out lack of minerals and acidity; no hormone dist. water + minerals= best of all worlds.

its a fucking waste of money. just buy a filter

You don't have a fucking clue about chemistry do you? Distilled water can kill you, retard.

I forgot common supplements people add to distilled water. Calcium? Not sure.

Any water can kill you...

I mention later that people add mineral supplements to distilled water in order to drink safely.

Yeah, paying for a free resource that is literally tap water.
Nice work, not dream worled at all

I'm not talking about chugging several litres here you dumb piece of shit

So it's not distilled water any longer

wtf is the bog? googled it but found nothing, care to explain to a newfag?

The point about distilled water is that it is free of any contaminants, including hormones and some chemicals that filters cannot catch.

When you add supplements yourself, you are sure what's in the water and that makes paranoid people obsessed about pure healthy water very happy.

>Doesn't know about no such thing as a free lunch
Congrats on being a retard

verdun is rad. also this image fucking got me good

forced meme

It's not distilled water if there's minerals added to it nignog

>I'm not talking about chugging several litres here you dumb piece of shit

But you basically are.

The only difference between hyperhydration from distilled and non-distilled water is that it will happen quicker with distilled water.

If literally the only thing that you ingest is distilled water, than yes, it will kill you. But believe it or not, water is not the only source of electrolytes. As long as you eat food, you won't die from distilled water.

Verdun is the best. BF1 really stole its thunder, which is sad.

So my point is that:

1. Get distilled water
2. Add mineral supplements
3. Drink good wasser

Okay my bad that I kept calling it distilled water. It is mineral water brewed from distilled water.

Are you autistic? I mentioned not chugging several litres as a clarification, not an addition to my previous post.

Did you read my whole post?

The only way that distilled water will cause hyperhydration is if you either chug a fuckton of it or literally never eat or drink anything else besides distilled water.

I usually drink Gatorade to refill my electrolytes

No bottle water is the opposite of red pill.
It's water stolen from communities in the north, where they dig a tube down into a local well and suck up all the water and sell it to other places under the guise of "mountain water".

it's fucking awful.

Yeah the distilled water fanclub has two camps: "as long as you eat food and live normally you won't die from distilled water" vs. "you should add mineral supplements to it before drinking"

I definitely saw many people not dropping dead from drinking pure distilled water but there may be gradual health issues. Or not. I don't know.

>1 post by this id

IGNORE THIS SHIT

But that's not true, Alex Jones. You don't have to drink a lot of distilled water for it to have lethal effects

>Distilled water
don't do this, you'll litterally die from drinking this.

you probably mean filtered, but distilled water is like drinking salt. You'll die of thirst.

OP is a retard bot. We're having a legitimate discussion though.

Dude read the thread man. I made my case.

If you eat food that contains electrolytes like every normal human being, then yes, the only way that drinking distilled water can be lethal is if you drink absurd quantities of it.

no

dude seriously stop, you're going to get someone killed.

lol

Do you idiots know what a fucking still is?

Distilled water will not kill, can not kill you, and has never killed anyone in the history of mankind, unless they fucking were drowned in it.

I hate you faggots so goddamn much that sometimes I pray for nuclear holocaust before bed. If I saw a flash and a mushroom cloud I would smile, because I know that at least one fucking retard from this website was going to be dying in burning agony along with me, real soon.

Fuck you.

Ok lol.

You're right I guess. Death from not getting electrolyes from water is unavoidable because there is no way to replace those electrolytes from some other dietary source.

Catching rainwater is red pilled

>people think you get hydrated by drinking pure H2O

Are you reading the thread or are you just posting whatever you want to post?

At least propose some counterarguments if you disagree.

What wrong with plain old tap water?

I really dont trust the plastic bottles. I think most of the time its just filtered municipal water anyway. I have a 3m aquapure waterfilter i put in my house, made a huge fucking difference with taste. does it get all the nasties that might give me cancer? who knows i really dont give a shit either.

Q U I C K R U N D O W N
U
I
C
K

R
U
N
D
O
W
N

hahah we both posted the same image of the humble water salesman

a slice of orange
a tall cup of water
>minus the 3 preservatives
>minus artificial colors & flavours
you're welcome

1-distill water
2-make it run through mountain to add minerals nd shit naturally
3-profit

you don't need electrolytes in your drink you dumb, fat queer

Those pictured are definitely bot gine considering dasani and aquafina are bottled tap water and nestle water is fucking disgusting

yeah you do

Why can't anyone take a joke?

Bottled water is municipal water you moron.

dont know how true it is, but i saw some documentary where nestle bottles water from the great lakes, nasty shit

>Falling for the bottled jew
I can sell you air if u want

What is mineral water? No wonder you all have bad teeth.

Came here to say this.
They just replaced BPA with BPA-B. Which is actually WORSE FOR YOU as it stays in your body far longer and accumulates.

BPA FREE IS A SCAM.