Hey goys

enjoying the timeline yet?
I have more jewy secret info for you, this time about the saudis and why they're not banned yet

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/isis-fighters-pay-halved-because-of-low-oil-prices-a6870036.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol, well have a talk on twitter later, my friend
sage

Go on then. I enjoyed this thread yesterday.

Is it blackmail?

Tell us, oh chosen one! Show us your wisdom!

>Jewy secrets

I'm listening

spill the beans jew and i'll give you fifteen shekels

> YET

NEVER ACTUALLY

so many women

they shouldnt be allowed on the internet

Tell us what's going on greatest ally

inb4 saudi flag

>t.sexist

Because if you go after one then you have to go after the (((other)))?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

yes, yes it is
it's really no coincendence that all 7 countries are either poor as shit, or in a complete economic disarray for the time being
the Don supposedly demands gulf nations start taking in refugees, namely the UEA and Saudi Arabia's currently vacant hajj tent camp, or they get added to the list and their businessmen can no longer enter american soil which could cause a major OPEC recession. from what I gathered about the saudi response, it's fucking working

on that note, Russia also orders a halt on all iranian and syrian force activities as to not interfere with now collaborative american drone deployment. terrible for iranian interests and excellent for ours, as this means Hezbollah no longer gets weapon convoys

fookin ell
shit's starting to finally resolve itself

My hand smells of poo!

Makes sense

They should have been taking refugees this entire time anyway.

Should I learn the Jewish moon runes and visit rabbi?

if we ever launch an offensive in Syria, we may need Saudi land for staging.

Pls remove Hezbollah kebab from Lebanon. Maronites will meet you in the middle, shake hands, and then you can leave again.

You should move there. Convince all your family and friends to join you.

terrible idea
the last thing you need right now is wasting marines (and public support) over sand niggers, especially with the russians already doing it and wasting their own shekels
I doubt don would actually agree to dispatch marines anyway. drone strikes on targets flagged by russians are good enough

>why they're not banned yet
Because the Royal family invest their billions of dollars in US treseary bonds and stocks. But mainly because the price of oil is what props up the American economy, if they wanted to, Saudi Arabia could cause a massive recession

>could cause
kek
what do you think they've been doing so far to bankrupt ISIS and prevent oil-free energy research? haven't you noticed that gas prices have gone down since the war in Syria started?

the saudis are already keeping oil prices low and lose a fuckton of cash. all they can do is keep the trend (which the US is already tolerating) or raise prices (which would just make Trump giggle and hurry the alaskan pipeline)

What's the endgame in the ME crisis, greatest ally? Will Assad finally be Mossad? Share moar of your eternal wisdom.

Assad? russian puppet, most likely.
iran is like that fat kid that has treats and everyone's pretending to like him to get some, but once he runs out he becomes excess baggage - and that's what Iran is becoming for the russians real fast
basically Trump getting elected is ridiculously excellent for Israel, we're going to have a field day with the fucking kebabs here and nobody's going to say a word about us being brutal of fear of losing american market access. not the UN, not the EU, certainly not NATO (as if they cared to begin with), and every single anti-israeli body in the US like BDS and to a lesser extent BLM is going down the shitter

and this is just fucking week 2
glorious times are a coming, goyim
I mean mostly for me, but for white people to a decent degree as well

... and this, goyim, is why you leave the finances to (((us)))

>independent.co.uk/news/business/news/isis-fighters-pay-halved-because-of-low-oil-prices-a6870036.html

Any info on the race war in Europe or the USA starting soon?

shut the fuck up kraut.

Thanks greatest ally. I'm one of those hipster ex-muslims who're keep getting killed in this shithole.

Will Trump be able to solve the radical Islam problem? Based Bibi said it's possible but the radical left is making it impossible.

USA is safe for the time being. I suspect next executive orders will cuck all the uppity negros in CA and NY
Europe .. get ready for fuck off stria, good byreland, czech out, later hun-gary, etc. after that it's just a question of whether arab demographics are more powerful than a swiss man with a gun

When the anniversary of the 6-day war comes around in june/july and there is still no agreement, do you think the intifada will be small, medium, or large?

and do you think Abbas will go along with it to stay alive politically or will he step down?

Also, bonus question, how many Israelis will die?

Who actually buys oil of ISIS though, that's what I wanted to know

Answer: You probably do.

The supply chain for oil can be complex, through many brokers and intermediaries and through stages of refinement. Of course it can be mixed too with oil/hydrocarbons from other suppliers. If the price is right then there is a buyer.

>0.5 Cuckbux have been deposited to your account

What about France and the Netherlands? Will they continue the fire and the collapse of the EU by starting the Frexit and the Nexit?

>the Don supposedly demands gulf nations start taking in refugees, namely the UEA and Saudi Arabia's currently vacant hajj tent camp, or they get added to the list and their businessmen can no longer enter american soil which could cause a major OPEC recession. from what I gathered about the saudi response, it's fucking working

kek, I knew it

Turkey, obviously
why do you think the russians were so pissed off with them last year?

oh boy
it's going to be fucking awesome. this time, the likud literally has zero reason to give a shit about the status quo because most of the population at this point is way more right wing than Bibi is
and there are no reprecussions
literally no one would stop us glassing Gaza, the UN and arab league are so scared shitless of Donald that if it happens it's going to be a fucking turkeyshoot
problem is, it's a big IF
hamas, being arab, is made up of IQ 80 retards, but the leadership understand full well the implications of actually picking up fights with us without an expected global backlash on us shooting back. it'll be a fucking genocide, for real this time

shush hans, shlomo is talking..
go pick on Greece

that entirely depends on your current cuck level which I hadn't really monitored prior to november - so you tell me, can wilders and le pen win this time?

Winning is very possible. Winning enough without running into issues and coalitions that won't work out is the tough question.

go ahead, nuke gaza and let's see how china feels when countries get the idea to use nukes.

Whats the endgame for russia? They are falling apart in front of our eyes. Overun by muslims and degenerates. Will they try to save whats left and expand in bordering countries?

wut
seriously wut
china isn't going to care about a bunch of stateless arabs any more than the US cares about Tibet or Taiwan. what the fuck are you talking about

In Putin's eyes? mostly survival
Putin knew that allowing the ukraine join NATO with would make his own cold war fossil generals coup his ass and make Russia collapse, especially with Obama and his (((puppetmasters))) in office
Trump doesn't give two shits about NATO. he'll likely just sign an agreement with Putin that will protect the baltic states from invasions and Putin will be content enough to be the USA's new roommate

will catalonia be independent?

Fire away! Does it involve the Bogdanoffs?

See, problem with Russia playing nice lies in Kadirov and China mostly. They will come when money runs out completely. Kadirov has big enough army with lads who went through hell to threaten Russia. the same, I heard some time ago that (correct if info was wrong) Nato might be forced to secure russian borders just to not let China expand.

just for mentioning that shit meme I'm not going to leave and take a nap

tell me about spain

We will become the next Sweden, right?

You just had to come and ruin everything.

I dunno anything about spain, you're not known for being relevant to Israeli politics

seriously though I'm kinda sleepy
Imma start this thread again tomorrow if I get any news

I just asked if they have a role. What else can you tell me about some jew secrets before you sleep? Please?

when? this same hour?

No, we skip the Sweden tier and goes straight to New Somalia

Then why force a conflict in the middle east apart from Israel / Saudi interest?

tell me the leafs are gonna be ok

What if other countries get the idea to use nukes if isreal uses them, don't think about USA or Russia. What do you do if you don't want people to copy other peoples behavior?

Let's hear it, merchant.

fucking hell that explains everything. normie women were trying to meme.

Where do you see the U.S. economy going? And what are top jews up to?

>all of the men are white and look like total cucks

Come home white man. MAGA

Top kike

They are not banned because the Saudi's were Obama's best buddies, and Trump used Obama's list to reduce the chance of it being invalidated.

In that case we better start learning arabic

Good boy

Let me ask you this schlomo...in all seriousness. As far as shit getting resolved.

For the Most High's sake, is there any chance the Israeli Jews will back white goyim as a race, denounce the globalist kikes like Soros and the ones fucking with our banks?

Even the most radical of our Nazis would be like wtf, I love Israel now. You could bomb the palestinians all you want. We don't care about kebab anyway.

We want the specific jews out of our banks and media and to quit funding bullshit in our countries. We don't mind Israeli nationalists. We can't stand Jewish globalists though, White liberals are just as bad.

If we unite we can remove Kebab....ALL the kebab....but you have to drop that holocaust ring you love to use so much on top of that.

You want to squash the beef, team up as actual friends and fuck the muslims over? We are down if you are, but we need verbal support racially from the Israeli government to make it happen.

Dick growth intensifies; hopefully a few hotties escape the coming hordes of shitskins.

>that's what Iran is becoming for the russians real fast
So the rumors are true that the Russians sold the Iranians down the river at the Astana talks?

Every post that says "former trump voter here" is part of the new ctr. Ignor.