As a Trump voter. Let me just say I am disgusted and appalled with what he has done...

As a Trump voter. Let me just say I am disgusted and appalled with what he has done. Trump is a dictator and a monster and HE WILL BE IMPEACHED. MARK.MY.WORDS.

I have seen the light and switch to the good side. I suggest my fellow ex-Trump supports do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KprTsZGV6Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trump delivers promises on his campaign
>trump is elected
>trump fulfils those promises

"HE WILL BE IMPEACHED. MARK.MY.WORDS!!!!1111!"

>As a Trump voter.
>flag
something doesn't add up here

Whatever, Crew leaf.

t. rural and suburban retard

fuck off faggot

God these CTR shills aren't even trying anymore

A FUCKING LEAF

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. It's been hilarious watching Drumfy crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his tiny hands on the nuclear codes!

Kek! Good.
GTFO faggot
You don't belong here.

SAGE

SAGE

SAGE

MODS DO YOUR JOB!!!!

Hopefully someone shoots more leafs so maybe they'll shitpost here less.

>he will be impeached
>implying canadian weed-smoking, dick-sucking liberal faggots would rather deal with Mike Pence and Paul Ryan

since the election, some people have been getting more retarded by the second

he's a god and you will either bend or be broken

Fuck off CTR

>Trump voter
>Canadian flag

as a former dimension hopping hillary voter let me just say that i am embarrassed by what she has "accomplished" in so little time. making thought crime legal was one thing, but getting dc nuked by russia? where was the sense in that. fortunately i perfected interdimensional jumps last year and was able to jump here and switch my vote. thank god

It doesn't matter if you are a Trump supporter or if you like what he has done or not.

Mind your own business.

0/10

This is pretty much the new "I was once a trump supporter, but then X. Now I'm shilling for hill" is CTR really back?

something something nuclear codes

yeah here

Fuck off you voted for cuckdeau

CODEBLUE

CODE BLUE

sage and abandon this thread

>voter
Sucker
Now live with it.

Fuck you

>160303_POL_Crew_27xlarge2.jpg
Are we dealing with utter retards or subtle next-level self-trolling? Hard to say...

It is hard to tell

youtube.com/watch?v=KprTsZGV6Cw

Come over to this side of the border and you go into the burnable trash, leaf

A fucking LEAF!