Don't deny it ALOT of you guys are like this

don't deny it ALOT of you guys are like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7.com/news/pregnant-beggar-caught-driving-off-in-mercedes-benz/391377/
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanderjahre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journeyman_years
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fact: 70% of homeless people are pieces of shit, because 70% of society is pieces of shit so that applies to everyone. Most don't deserve help.

fuck man, I just turn up my music and chain vape. Shit happens daily out here in hobovilla (((((eugene))))

I intentionally make sure that I hit my door locks so they can hear it. I have offered these clowns the clothes off my back (literally) in front of my kids one time, and the guy acted like I was retarded.....But I wasn't the doofus standing in the snow in a tee-shirt begging.....They need help, but that cash is going straight to a brown bag full of cheep hooch.

This hobo called a white friend of mine a stingy nigger for offering him blankets and soup so now I drive past him daily shouting stingy nigger at him

all of u guys r the dog looking at the light in the pic

Homeless people here are usually homeless "by choice", as in they don't use our social net. Usually they have some (mental) issues as well (keeping them from getting off the streets).

So yeah I don't try to establish more than needed contact.

i offered a homeless guy leftover thanksgiving dinner on my way home, but he didn't want it. sure, it could have been poisoned, but it looked normal and it was a good spread of turkey, potatoes and cranberry sauce. generally I assume any money i give will be spent on drugs.

>1 post by this ID

THINK

They're usually veterans and I just sip at my mocha latte and flip them off.

Why won't they just get a fucking job?

No user, I make sure I look them in the eyes first then silently turn to the lights.

I don't think I've ever seen a beggar or bum in Wisconsin... winter has its benefits.

Lol

See man begging during a snow storm. My 6yr old daughter starts crying and wants to help him.

Drive to store and buy a yuuuuuge sub sub sandwich for the homeless man. Drive back to man. Let daughter hand him the sub sandwich. Homeless man rolls his eyes and throws sandwich on the ground behind him.
Never again.

What else should I do? Stopping, handshaking, asking "isn't it a wonderful day? Are you going to the party, too?", throwing money at him?
Of course I don't care.
The only thing I do is giving food, never money, mostly for the dogs.

>don't deny it ALOT of you guys are like this.
Of course, if you make eye contact the shitskin aproaching you will rob you, just move away as quickly as you can.

What's an alot ?

Gonna drop this redpill:

This is their job. Some panhandlers make 20,000k+ a year. Good ones never stay in one area for too long or people will catch on. Back where I used to live I saw the same panhandler 2 streets down from me for 3 years. So one day I asked him

>don't you get like 60 dollars a day or no?
>why does your sign still say you need money to get a job/food?

Never saw him in the area again. Guessing he moved closer to downtown.

There are a million and one fucking government provided programs just to make sure you DONT end up homeless. If someone is homeless, then it's their own damn fault

I roll my windows up right in front of them anymore. I have seen too many of them turn down offers of work or food, they just want cash for drugs or booze...or they are professional panhandlers pulling down six figures and have a $60k car parked two blocks over.

duh
they're standing there asking me for money so they can buy heroin
they can kindly fuck off

Homelessness isn't an accidental condition. If you have nobody in your life that will give you something to eat or a place to stay, it's a sign you're a shitty person.

I prefer to just throw some fentanyl out the window and watch them scramble to grab it all.

Keep the scum occupied for a couple hours at least.

nah, I stare them in the face and shake my head so they don't waste their time on me.

>buddy of mine buys homeless man food
>homeless man throws it in the mulch when he thinks we left

Fucking drunks, man

Not at all, always keep your head on a swivel anons I live downtown in a major city and see it on the reg. Sometimes I'll spare some change if they seem genuine and friendly. Other times when bums start getting sketchy and close and try to tuck their head in my car I simply reveal my. 357 from the middle console and they fuck off quite quickly.

Damn that's a good lesson

Are like what? In favor of not giving these drug addicted pieces of garbage our money?

yeah

>leaving bar
>guy sitting on corner wrapped in a blanket asks for change
>me: "no change, sry"
>"how bout a dollar?"
>me: "shit, got me. here you go"
>"woo, closer to my goal"
>me: "whats your goal?"
>"$20 a day, gets me food, some weed, and a few beers to end the night"
>me: "fuck man, thats the dream"

Why don't I have the balls to live the comfy hobo life?

Some women were standing at an intersection the other day for "national women's day" or some bullshit collecting money. Everytime I'd go by I'd motion like I was gonna give them money and then just drive off.

>giving money to beggars
E N A B L E R S

>walking down street
>overweight man walking toward me
>"hey man, can you spare some change?"
>ignore him and keep walking
>"I'M A PERSON TOO YOU KNOW, DON'T FUCKING IGNORE ME"
>go into sandwich shop, eat near the window
>fat man leaves as policeman waddles nearby

My car has deep tint on the windows. I wave and smile in my wife's car. I never give money. I gave my lunch to one with a hungry sign, and he asked for five bucks.
That was the last time I even stopped. Those fuckers think everyone owes them. Get a shitty job like everyone else.

I was working for the city for a short time and one task was visiting the homeless shelter twice a week.
These guys are either highly in debts and got thrown out by their landlord, drug addicts, alcoholics (the worst sort of alcoholics, they drink spiritus with water and such shit), criminals who are wanted (Every week the police was there and took one with them).
One died in the bed and no one cared until the body began to stink, and such things.
And the fun thing is most of them could get a home if they would go to the town hall and speak to the god damn guy who is responsible for such cases. But they don't want to.
One guy, heavy alcoholic, lived with his mom and has threaten her to give him her credit card to get some booze. He was thrown out by the police and landed in the shelter. That was the worst guy I ever met. He stank like piss and shit, was drunk like hell and was suspected to steal from the other guys there. These guys got nothing to live and then some subhuman steals from them the only things they possess.
A few were okay. Some guys were just really unlucky. They were smart enough to get off the street pretty fast.
The one thing I have learned is never giving money to a homeless dude. The most get cheques but buy only booze or drugs from the money.

I have shit to do and I never know if the guy is a pan handler. Got scammed before. once bitten twice shy. now i just give to charities where i know the money will actually go to helping people.

I work in a homeless outreach program!

Had to go to a big train station in central london the other day at about 2:30am. There were a few homeless people hanging out there and they seemed pretty chill. dunno what you guys are on about

I wonder why hobos don't freeze to death up here.

My state has plenty of safety nets to prevent homelessness. You have to actively be homeless here. Fuck beggars and double fuck the beggars that talk to me when I'm walking

>seemed pretty chill

Why do you talk like this? You're not American. Have some self-respect.

Most "homeless" people who actually beg for money live in a nearby trailer park.

It's the same case in the US.

I have to admit that I fantasize alot about being a hobo. When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose. There's nothing you have to worry about other than staying alive. No bills to pay, no need to be socially acceptable, no hurry, you can go wherever you want.

I guess it's always an option if all else fails. If I had to choose between a hobo life and a minimum wage factory job for the rest of my life, I would choose the former.

Until he kills himself because being a mooch is toxic behavior and he realizes his life is empty

I sincerely apologise, I sometimes lose myself and slip into a state of deep freedom-loving after one too many burgers

>toxic behavior
Can you be any more vague? What does that even mean?

>he realizes his life is empty
Maybe he is okay with that, that's not for you to decide.

>When you have nothing, you have nothing to lose.
You always have something to lose until your death. Even if you have no possessions there's your physical and mental well being to lose.

The homeless often lose both.

Most homeless people are trash. Many of them blame everyone else for their problems. I blame the fact that most of them have not been sober for a day for the past 20 years.

If you don't have a house, you don't have to worry about losing your house.
If you don't have friends or family, you don't have to worry about losing your family.

I'll put it this way, if you don't have much, you don't have to worry about losing things as much.

George Orwell lived as a hobo for a while, to see how it was like, check his writings out. Though, it has been around a century, so it's all very different now

>ALOT
Why are googles so bad at English?

>don't deny it ALOT of you guys are like this.

Nope. I'll have my pistol in my hand finger on the trigger and I won't take my eye off the threat until I'm away from it.

Situational awareness 101

Id easily be homeless if it wasn't but

Shiiiiet

>be me
>downtown Wilmington NC
>be boning this 6/10 who plays open mic
>previous week a homeless guy asks for a hug and kisses her neck
>see him. she begs me not to do anything
> watch him sneak a few people's unattended food/drinks into the bags on his wheelchair.
>he gets caught
>maintain neutral and impassive expression as he's kicked out.
>while girl is in the bathroom I follow him out and down the street.
>"buy me a beer bud?"
>tip his wheelchair over.
>360 moonwalk back to the bar.

>not raising the windows before you come to a stop

what if he instead spent the money buying pussy?

I always make eye contact and hold it for a few seconds before one of us looks away to show that I acknowledge their existence and also that I'm not afraid to face them (even though I am and they'd probably bite me and give me aids).

It's a solid strat though as I see homeless people almost every day and I've never been verbally castrated or assaulted.

>he's never been to Madison

Totally understandable but they're out here all the damn time winter or no

what do u mean buying pussyy?? ewwww

You get tired pretty fast on the street. You freeze, you sweat, you got no roof oover your head. The very few times you could have a roof for the night you will choose to better not. People in night shelters steal all your shit.
You have to carry around everything you own. You will smell bad after a while, look and feel like shit.
Most people die on the street after a short while.
And the "you can go whereever you want to" isn't true at all. Most times you stay where you are. You know where you can get what, and where you can sleep. You will not give that up and just change the city where you don't know anyone or anything.
Oh and then the sweet people who kick you for fun, throw garbage at you or just tell you to get a job. The fights over nothing, the betrayal of guys you think you know.
Yeah no, hobo life is fucking awful.
And it gets worse the older you get.
The only guy I ever met who was a hobo and loved it was a former lawyer who lost his job and family and said to himself "fuck that shit, I don't want to suck at the tits of the government". He lived on the street for 15 years as I met him in Berlin. He was a pretty interesting guy, had some nice stories to tell and was never drunk.
I always met him after my work once a week or so. I invited him to a coffee and we chatted.

This happened in my area, fuck the homeless.

abc7.com/news/pregnant-beggar-caught-driving-off-in-mercedes-benz/391377/

I never give homeless people money
I give them food, a jacket, a blanket, anything but food

You sound like an interesting guy. Too bad you're an autocuck for being german.

Can sort of relate except I wouldn't want to be a urban hobo, I'd much rather go live in the woods away from everyone. Problem is there is no remote wilderness here.

>Finger on the trigger
You dumb motherfucker.

pretty true that.

It really sucks.
The lack of security, not having a locked door between you and the world is a huge deal.

>You get tired pretty fast on the street. You freeze, you sweat, you got no roof oover your head. The very few times you could have a roof for the night you will choose to better not. People in night shelters steal all your shit.
>You have to carry around everything you own. You will smell bad after a while, look and feel like shit.
>Most people die on the street after a short while.
What is this based on? Personal experience or assumptions?
And yes, I never said it would be nice and comfy and wonderful. I agree with you, homeless people live in horrible conditions. But as someone who values freedom and free time more than disposable money, like many generation Y-ers do, I'm saying that if I was uneducated and unexperienced (which I am), basically forced to do factory work or other mindless slave jobs for the rest of my life, I'm saying that I would probably be happier as a hobo. The idea of working a shit job 40-50 hours a week just to pay the bills and stay alive sounds horrible to me.

>And the "you can go whereever you want to" isn't true at all. Most times you stay where you are. You know where you can get what, and where you can sleep. You will not give that up and just change the city where you don't know anyone or anything.
This is completely up to you, if you want to stay in one place or move around. There is a difference between hobos and bums. Hobos are homeless people who move around all the time like nomads, and bums are the homeless people who stay in one place, usually a homeless shelter in a big city or under a bridge. To me the bum life sounds much more depressing than the hobo life. This is your own choice if you want to move around or stay in one place.

>The only guy I ever met who was a hobo and loved it
It's kinda funny how you're trying to argue against going homeless and then you give me this story about a homeless guy who loved it and who you invited over for a coffee. Not very convincing lel.

I live in a major US city and I'm a Hillary supporter and FUCK homeless people. They work in networks. They know your face and routine especially if you walk to work daily. They know that I won't give them the time of day. If you give one money, suddenly the 20 other homeless people in the general area know and they bother you. Bring a non-city friend with you? Get swarmed.

>buy a yuuuuuge sub sub sandwich
Just buy him a cheap can of beer, you fucking hipster. How naive can you be, nobody hungers in the west, they're drug addicts and alcoholics.

Yeah fuck em

>giving money to begging trash even once

At least provide me a service.

Is that sam hyde?

The best way to tell the difference between shitty homeless people and those who are actually good people with bad luck, it to offer them food instead of money. If they accept the food, they're ok. If they insist you give them cash, they're probably just going to spend it on drugs or alcohol.

jesus, thats 95% of people in full time employment.

I have a decent job and I wouldn't turn my nose up at a yuge samich. What a cunt.

>implying homeless people aren't pieces of shit at higher rates

Maybe he's vegetarian

I always thought it would be nice to be homeless if you were in California or Florida cause of the weather. Does this check out?

>What is this based on? Personal experience or assumptions?
I had a pretty shitty youth. Ran away, met people on the street. Yes, some personal experiences.
As I was 20 I decided to work with homeless people. I worked for some charities and for the city. Not anymore. It's pretty stressing. Not because it's alot to do but the people you come in contact with.
Believe me, many tried to stay on the street, heard that argument alot. "Why should I work? I love to be free" and a month or two later the most ones disappeared or asked for adresses where they can get help.
>This is completely up to you, if you want to stay in one place or move around.
It's pretty much not a choice most times. No money, no travelling. By foot? Have fun get stuck somehwere you never wanted to be.
If you really love to travel around by foot why don't you learn roofer as an example. They got something called "Walz". It's a tradition where you travel around and work for food, shelter and some money. You get a job almost in every city.
A friend of mine did that and he was pretty happy.
>Not very convincing lel.
I don't have to convince you. I just wanted to say from every homeless guy I met I only met one who loved it.

i saw some dude that was SO over the top fucking pathetic he just had to be faking it. it was like a brown tarp ripped completely to fuck wrapped around his completely ripped to fuck hoodie and his completely ripped to fuck perm stained black jeans without any shoes at all. i threw an open bottle of water out for him the fake fucking homo hobo

I live in Alaska, and most of the homeless in my city are fuckin ice niggers, and they all could get help and get off the streets NOOOO FUCKING PROBLEM. The native corporations here would set them up big time, but they'd rather just drink and smoke all fuckin day.

You worked for some kind of homeless shelter? The people who come there generally aren't the people who are loving the hobo life. Hobos and tramps tend to avoid those places because they know it's packed with druggies and other lowlifes. The ones who are enjoying it you will never see in a homeless shelter or safety net for homeless people. So this is a form of confirmation bias you have. And on the other hand you have this hobo you invited over for a coffee who loved it. So that does prove that it can work.

>It's pretty much not a choice most times. No money, no travelling. By foot? Have fun get stuck somehwere you never wanted to be.
Hitchhiking seems to be the way to go for most wanderers, and in the US they got train hopping, but you can't really do that in Europe because our trains are electric and they go way faster, it's much more dangerous here than it is in the US.

>It's a tradition where you travel around and work for food, shelter and some money. You get a job almost in every city.
Yes sure, why not. I'm not someone who refuses to work. I don't have a problem with working odd jobs here and there in exchange for food or a place to stay for a while. I think this is great. There's also a difference between hobos and tramps. a hobo is a travelling homeless person looking for work (or at least not refusing to work), and a tramp is a homeless person not looking for work (and not accepting work).

>I don't have to convince you. I just wanted to say from every homeless guy I met I only met one who loved it.
I just think it's funny that the one story you bring up is a story of a guy who loved it.

nope. I stare right at them and count my money while touching my dick.

I don't know how good you can read german but I got a wiki-article about the tradition here. That could be perfect for you.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanderjahre

This.

In Minneapolis they stake out strategic spots at intersections and by highway on-ramps and work in shifts. One guy leaves and another takes his place. They make more in a few hours of work than a wagecuck working at McD does all day.

>driving with your windows down

For what purpose?

There's an english version of this too if anyone else is reading this. But I don't know my friend, the principle is good but it looks pretty gay. I'll just stick to drifter if I were to do it lel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Journeyman_years

>MFW I just make eye contact to fuck with them

Stared down a nigress at an interstate exit today.

go away rebbit

Same kind of story. Bum outside of a restaurant asking for money, saying he is hungry. I offer to walk him inside the restaurant and buy him a meal. He scoffs, says "fuck you", and turns his back.

Being a petty asshole, i stood right next to him telling the patrons that I had offered him food and he refused and only wanted money. I was there for like 10 minutes before he just left.

All homeless are mentally retarded. Giving them money is just teaching them that begging is okay. Serious how much of a retard do you have to be to end up homeless? Id rather give my money to struggling businesses and orphans.

just tell him to fuck off, whats the prob

Hell yeah tell it how it is. I'm sick of everyone talking like niggers

FUCKING THIS.

I'M TIRED OF THIS FUCKING SNOW GOBLINS ROAMING THE TOWN AT NIGHT AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING UNLOCKED.

I HAVE TO HAVE EVERYTHING PAD LOCKED AND MY DOORS HAVE 4 DEADBOLTS EACH.

I HAD TO TAKE OUT A LOAN AND BUILD A GARAGE JUST TO HIDE MY TRUCK CAUSE THOSE FUCKING SNOW NOGS STOLE MY TRUCK 5 TIMES.

FUCK THESE FAGGOTS, EVERY FUCKING NIGHT I HEAR THEM RUMMAGING THROUGH MY YARD AND TRASH, TRYING EVERY WINDOW.

WHATS THAT? CALL THE POLICE? ALL THEY DO IS COME OUT AND KINDLY ASK THEM TO LEAVE, SO THEY HIDE IN THE BUSHES AND COME BACK 15 MINUTES LATER TRYING TO GET IN AGAIN.

YOU WOULD THINK THESE SNOW CHINKS WOULD GET THE IDEA THAT EVERYTHING IS BOLTED UP TIGHT AND THEY CAN'T GET IN.

NOPE. THEY NEVER STOP TRYING, THEN THEY PASS OUT WASTED ON YOUR PORCH. SO YOU HAVE TO CALL THE COPS WHEN YOU WAKE UP JUST TO GET THEM OFF YOUR PROPERTY.

FUCKING ESKISHITS.

You have to admit though that panhandling is morally better than being on welfare. With a panhandler you can at least choose if you want to give him money or not. If he would go on welfare you would be forced by the state to support him. The good thing about begging bums is that no force is being initiated. it's all free enterprise, you can choose to give him money, or you don't, it's up to you. Charity is a much better alternative than tax funded safety nets.

So I don't really understand why people are getting mad at bums for begging for money. Everytime someone is begging you for money you can just say no, while knowing you won't have to pay taxes for him.

fuck off, there's this one "homeless" lady that always grifts near the grocery store I go to and she stands there all hunched over trying to look as pathetic as possible right near the exit, just so that passing cars get stuck right next to her and she looks sheepishly into the car.
I've seen her walking around, she isn't hunched over, she doesn't look sickly or haggard. 99% of times I give money to a homeless person I see them immediately walk off towards god knows where with it. Like "oh sweet someone was dumb enough to give me money time to scram I got what I came for"