What is your excuse for not impregnating a white woman and having white babies

What is your excuse for not impregnating a white woman and having white babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tqYhybZjSvU
youtu.be/VWjL5RLls_E
youtu.be/1Pnc7h0rN5w
iltirreno.gelocal.it/prato/cronaca/2016/01/26/news/cinesi-la-pazienza-e-finita-ora-e-giustizia-sommaria-1.12839197
iltirreno.gelocal.it/prato/cronaca/2016/03/30/news/pusher-marocchino-sconfina-e-viene-pestato-a-sangue-da-una-banda-cinese-1.13210037
ilgazzettino.it/nordest/rovigo/bar_cinesi_percosse_birra_marocchino_badia-1478242.html
corrieredelveneto.corriere.it/veneto/notizie/cronaca/2016/19-aprile-2016/accoltellato-titolare-cinese-la-rapina-pizzeria-240322642234.shtml
youtu.be/73cOwKQwA7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>France
>85%

They doesn't deserve me.

Chronic depression and suicidal tendencies for over ten years.

GF is Chinese.

Ambitions. Having kids would greatly reduce my time to pursue any meaningful career, unless I could find a loving housewife, which is somehow discouraged these days.

So having kids these days is for those who have nothing else going for them.

I'm not white myself, I'm doing you a favour right here.

Autism and mental instability

Thank your for contributing to Volkstod.

t. antifa

Take a look at my image and guess.

I did. Married her first. Had 4; doc said too dangerous for her to have more. Wanted 16. Can adopt after abortion banned.

I need to be free to prepare for the coming civil war. It will happen at the latest in 2020. After that, if I survive, I will pass on my genes.

Denmark is not 95.5 white btw. I think all the numbers in your map are to positive.

Thats from 2014

Stop being a greedy cunt who only thinks about money. If people can raise kids without money so can you. Stop making excuses!

You have to get help. If you are a white person you are a great huiman being, you have to find purpose and help yourself achieve greatness. Go to a psychiatrist, meditate, go to gym, find something you like.

Thank you

Need to find a beautiful Aryan that will help bring out the Volk in my blood.

Hard to do in Korea atm desu senpai

Yeah
We're not even white here

Because my parents marriage failed and my father abandoned me. I am a bastard, cynical and would most certainly be a bad father.

its time to go back to europe

Fucking hell I feel so ashamed of my country..is it still my country anyway ? We are probably 50% white now, maybe less

Works for my country. Basically the only non-Europeans worth mentioning are Vietnamese, who make up ~0.2% of our population.

got one drop of native american indian blood the purist wouldnt consider white

Are you white? As long as you do not abandon your kids you are a decent father. Go out there and hand around with other peoples kids and you will learn how to get them to like you.

She miscarried.

Twice - and the first time was twins.

heard some of the african ppl in france are okay, is the problem only the religion of peace?

> go to psychiatrist
> get drugs to make me impotent
> making white babies now physically impossible

Thanks for the "help" Dr. Mindfuckstein

The ones I like don't seem that keen on the idea.

Not white. I get to impregnate brown gfs instead.

I have just turned 18, I ain't even out of highschool
I am not some gypsy

We have some of the most based black people in the world, notably in the Antilles but also in mainland France, France has always had strong relations with africa.
But mostly no, regular nignogs stealing shit and waiting for gibs.

Get a new woman.

kek bosnian 12y/o autism

>Greece
>White

stats

You probably wanna do a new report for that after the migrant crisis.

You are making excuses. You do not have to take drugs. You can simply talk to them. Go out there and do something with your life. You can do it!

>t. le 56% face

I like mixed race kids. GF is Persian. We are gonna have some spice kids.

I'm brown.

I'm not white. When I impregnated a white woman our daughter came out brown.

We aren't white though unless you're in maine or some shit like that. Greeks claim to be white.

also heard you have a considerable amount of chink, is it true?

I am the white woman

>calling gypsies european

Ok

Tits or gtfo.

If you get sent to a hospital you are pretty much forced to ingest drugs that are prescribed. Most people are ignorant of the mental health system in America and Europe. If they knew half of what goes on, they would realize it's a scheme. I'm not saying mental illnesses don't exist, but psychiatrists ignore other things affecting one's behavior, such as hormonal imbalances, constipation, and lack of good nutrition.

you have Vietnamese in your country?

TITS or GTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=tqYhybZjSvU

>85%
I wish...

Yep, quite a lot of them actually.. Remnant of the previous regime mostly.. Most of them are cool though, so why not

What does "European origin" mean?

Humanity originated in Afrika savana.

You live in the USA. You have infinite possibilities. If you want to help yourself, you will find the way.
If not , you will make excuses. Do it for your race.

we do, much less though.
And they are actually pretty well integrated, apart from the fact that they are victims of racism from...arabs.
This situation makes the antiracist orgs brains melt

>What is your excuse for not impregnating a white woman and having white babies.
I live in a big city. Good luck getting laid if you're not a nigger or an arab.

And also I'm a shut-in /fit/izen. Doesn't help either.

>stop bullying Romania :(

The map says european origin, not "white"

t. American illiteracy

You down syndrome monkey lovers, foreskin mutants better STFU before Zeus deletes your fucking colony.

Fucking cuck, learn to READ.
It's literally 1 sentence.

Furthermore, we in Europe all have rich histories and tradition, meaning we do not need to form an ''ethnic identity'' that revolves around one physical attribute. AKA ''white'' americans, wtf does that even mean?
You're still GOYS owned by AIPAC
Your candidates SHILLARY and DRUMPF both suck Israeli and Saudi dick, even Bernie commie Sanders is a fucking dual-citizen of Israel.

Fucking kys scum, scourge of the earth.

Have you seen how disgusting the average British women is? Meanwhile by the age of 16 shes probably already taken 3 miles of dicks.

Niggers originated in africa.
Whites and asias get all their powers from neanderthals. Niggers are not human

manlet

> Good luck getting laid if you're not a nigger or an arab.
What the fuck is this cuck logic? Actually go outside you autist, they aren't having a easier time

Greeks claim to be Mediterranean as they are.
There's cumskins and oliveskins, and we both share the same country, same culture, religion, customs etc.

Fucking RETAAAAAAAARDS GTFO POL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

post pics m8

Find something you like. Join a book club, a religion etc.. Meet new people and expand your social circle. Be confident. Trust me, most women don't like niggers, they prefer a white man.

Fuck. How much? As long as you are over 170cm you have a chance. Howeve ryou will have to make up for it by having an interesting peronality and a decent ammount of money. Also stop worrying about your height.

>cumskin
Thats such a sad attempt at trying to get back at "shitskin". Doesn't even make sense

desu i think chinks are the best migrant, here in montreal we have a lot of them and they dont cause any trouble, i dont get why other canadian seems to dislike them

>implying greeks aren't non-european turkish rape babies

Why is it always an American? You never see a German or an Anglo being this retarded and thinking that European = White.

cum stains white
cumskins or cumstains = white

get yo facts str8 huehue

that's even worse than me and im only 178

Hello newfriend. Nice numbers XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Within the next century designer babies and DNA editing will render lineage and race irrelevant.

Fuck if I'm ruining my life and draining my pockets for no reason at all.

>99,8%
tfw poland stronk and white

Because

poland needs psychosis meds for their ''russian invasion'' delusions then its 10/10
for now ur 1/10 nato cucks

France:85%...fuck nah...more like 70%...

youtu.be/VWjL5RLls_E

>Find something you like. Join a book club, a religion etc.. Meet new people and expand your social circle. Be confident. Trust me, most women don't like niggers, they prefer a white man.
I don't see myself going to church and every fucking book club around here is about feminist and modern litterature. I'm currently reading ''Wild animals I have known'' (1898) after I've read ''No Longer Human'' (1948, japanese author). I've given up finding a book club that can give me shit like that to read, that won't dwelve on books like ''Why Nietsche is wrong by Whocares'' (Current year).

No thanks. I can still tell you I'm 6'8'' tall with decent gains tho.

>I killed nazis for this

oops!

Umm.
Are you out of your mind?

>6'8"

If you aren't a basketball player or boxer you done goofed.

feels breddy gud knowing I have no reason to try desu

no youre not ;_) prooof now

Even fuckin albanians are more euro than greeks. Enver Hoxha knee what he was doing with his bunker building, greeks were probably jacking off goats for cheese like usual.

No need for niggerspeak either though, Northern Europe is pretty cool (except for being chucked). They are using the gifts of the ancients better than us.

he didnt kill shit
he bombed german museums and shit
very courageous

dont do this . you can make it. just ask /fit ;p

manlets gain so much muscle fast you will be 7/10 in no time ! :P go for it

>If you aren't a basketball player or boxer you done goofed.
I failed at life, what can I say. At the point where I'm at, I'm currently working on my army application in the hopes of finding good physical labor because it's waaaay better than being a washed up monetary failure

Les 'blancs' Frenchies...

youtu.be/1Pnc7h0rN5w

Holy fuck.
73 (seventy-three) percent of kids are niggers/arabs in Paris ?
Holy fuck this is worse than I thought

Chill out dr. Phil.

Dumb fucks like you are the reason this country is dying

>they are victims of racism from...arabs.

in Italy the opposite happens, the Chinese attack the Arabs that are trying to steal in their stores LOL

iltirreno.gelocal.it/prato/cronaca/2016/01/26/news/cinesi-la-pazienza-e-finita-ora-e-giustizia-sommaria-1.12839197
>Young Moroccan tied to a fence and beaten by a group of oriental

iltirreno.gelocal.it/prato/cronaca/2016/03/30/news/pusher-marocchino-sconfina-e-viene-pestato-a-sangue-da-una-banda-cinese-1.13210037
>Moroccan pusher is beaten up by a Chinese
gang

ilgazzettino.it/nordest/rovigo/bar_cinesi_percosse_birra_marocchino_badia-1478242.html
>Moroccan beaten up by Chinese bartenders
for stealing a beer from the fridge

corrieredelveneto.corriere.it/veneto/notizie/cronaca/2016/19-aprile-2016/accoltellato-titolare-cinese-la-rapina-pizzeria-240322642234.shtml
>Moroccan Stabbed by the Chinese owner
after robbing her pizzeria

where have you been all this time?

>Holy fuck.
>73 (seventy-three) percent of kids are niggers/arabs in Paris ?
>Holy fuck this is worse than I thought

Tu viens de te réveiller d'un sommeil de 10 ans, Jean?

youtu.be/73cOwKQwA7g

>Albania 99.7
>Serbia 97.8

Dont feel bad serbs, not everyone can be as pure European as us.