Even Spotify is getting on the Trump Hate train

Even Spotify is getting on the Trump Hate train.

Why are liberals and their companies sperging out so much about 7 out of 51 Muslim countries being banned from immigrating to the USA for 90 days? Do they know how to read? It seems like such a stupid thing to whine about.

Tech companies are pissed their H1-B visa abuse is coming to an end

>Do they know how to read?
The problem is that they only read MSM headlines

INNOCENT FAMILIES ThinK OF THE POOR EXOTIC BROWN KIDS WE DIDNT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT YESTERDAy WHEN OBAMA BOMBED THEM

Fucking this.

He's turning off their shekel spigot and they're fucking pissed.

I'd offer them a way out- $100k/yr tax per H1B employee the proceed of which go directly to the wall.

Then you could see how many of them are in it for the 'talent' and how many are in it for the money.

>green card members denied access
>religious test for refugees

Happy to help.

I like this idea

That's just an ad you cheap pleb. I've seen that same link on other sites

They did run a very lefty biased series of videos though on various topics leading up to the election. Supposed to show both sides of the argument, it's was just two left of center viewpoints with one more radical than the other and some hip hop guy there to give it street cred.

I've had to stop using so many programs/stop going to so many sites in these few days since Trump has been president. Really shows you how low we sunk into a liberal shithole. Every tech company is infested.

That's an ad dumbass

>paying for spotify
>free
Good man

>using discord in web browser
absolutely haram

Thanks for the heads up OP.

Spotify goes on my banned list. Companies who don't believe in the democratic process and dont care for citizens of sovereign nations, don't deserve our money.

#BoycottStarbucks
#BoycottCNN
#BoycottSpotify

who else guys...

Tru

Add

0.0.0.0 pubads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 securepubads.g.doubleclick.net
0.0.0.0 www.googletagservices.com
0.0.0.0 gads.pubmatic.com
0.0.0.0 ads.pubmatic.com
0.0.0.0 spclient.wg.spotify.com

to your hosts file. it blocks all ads in Spotify - image AND audio ones. You're welcome!

Well done. Thanks.

/thank

>Boycott CNN

Um, that implies you like them before

>Spotify web player with adblock
>Spotify mobile hacked apk, so adless listening for free
Feels good man.

Are you seriously that retarded? Companies don't approve every add you stupid hick

rude

How does one get it?

Mobilism has the best version of the hacked Spotify apk. No annoying notifications unlike some other mods, just look for the uploads by Balatan. Unsure about iOS.

I have an Android but alright ill looking into this.
Thanks

They've been cucked. You didn't see the Obama/Hillary ads during the general?