Feeling regret already?

Feeling regret already?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act
democracynow.org/2016/12/27/headlines/obama_signs_defense_bill_establishing_anti_propaganda_center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That dude looks like a textbook example fuckboy

holy fuck we r being raided worse than ever

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Argentina
>White

argentino culiao andate a la chucha chuchetumare

Damn, recycling old Hill campaign ads? Didn't you guys just get $40m? Should buy better bylines

Biased "What ifs" are nothing more than journalistic fanfics,

Haha thats so pathetic

go suck your boyfriends aids filled dick faggot

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes..

If Hillary won, the world would be a utopia of milk and honey and equality for all the fags.

And when she did stupid shit, we would all get together and laugh and say "Well, at least we didn't end up with that OTHER guy. You know, the white one with the penis. Haha, that's sooooooo 2015!"

>Germany trip to let my wife fuck refugees and Help them

almost as bad as biologie textbook that say there are only 2 genders but mentally ill like you won't accept that either

Wow, I thought the people from Correct the Record were all fired. How you doing shills?

Never stop winning Donald
Never
this is too good
even /r9k/ doesnt know that feel you cant lose anymore than lose a little bit more

We at CTR (now Crew) are actually big fans of Trump. We just post this shit for the easy money.

FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT

>A loser like Clinton winning anything

>Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Clinton crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this bitch get the nuclear codes.

LEAVE MY LAND

Will you still be laughing when his death squads take you, and have executed?

This fuckin guy.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™!

TPP is kill, no ragrets here

>most important job ever
oh if only you knew about the true lords of the world

he looks like a 5 year old dressed up for church

>Making fun of a 10 year old boy.
Despicable.

My pleasure!

biological textbooks dont talk about gender because gender is a social construct not a biological one

did you ever actually read a biology textbook?

Can you give me a quick rundown?

No it's more like endless glee.

Dead muslims, triggered communists, and the promise of more of each real soon.

you know trump is really winning when they have to send CTR to Sup Forums, of all fucking places. thank god generation Z is mostly conservative

Hi Crew!

>Men magazine shilling for Woman president
Cucks I say, cucks

explain?

But you're lying, it goes against your first premiss, at least try to make sense shill.

Seriously though, why is he wearing Norman Bates' mothers' wig?

RONG

no

I want your entire families killed.

no why should I ben?

CODEBLUE

kek

It's Shareblue.

no one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican funded lie in a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign

This

He's a faggot. It's that explanation enough?

Bernie or bust.

Fake ass ctr faggots

>guy

What are you even talking about Ahmed?

K

OP 1post fag

Say it with me MADAM PRESIDENT

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here

This is my favourite post election meme

Yep. That shitty CTR bait really derails their threads though. Nobody can take them seriously.

traitors list. wanted dead or alive, per General Kelly

go get em boys

Don't feed the trolls

Not gonna lie, former Keebler voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Keebler crush and burn his baked goods. But in all seriousness we can't let these elves get the cookie recipes.

Mine too. Last night nearly every shill thread was spammed with it. Mods started banning.

Geschlecht->Gender

Not gonna lie, Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching CTR crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them keep stealing our memes

I'm not feeling any regret. I'm really happy.

even lazier than ctr.

Why do you retards respond to old bait?

Good meme, Drumpf was a mistake.

faggot

Memes were a mistake

fuck off nigger

Reminder to tell the mods about this raid in the /qa/ thread:

This is what happens when you hire liberal millenials. Shoddy fuckin work.

Kek. This one's pretty good.

We would already be at war with russia.
Plus a civil war.

No thanks

Man I'm still so fucking /smug/ that we won! Every single morning when I wake up and remember the schlonging I just smile from ear to ear. He's doing what he said he would and it's just fucking killing the libs. I love it, god bless you President Trump!

Every day, the left and media just confirm I made the right decision.

WHY THE FUCK DO WE NOT HAVE A GROUND INVASION IN YEMEN YET?!

Someone write an apology to our Saudi Overlords

Yeah, these shill threads have got to go.

>implying they'll do anything
>implying they gave 2 shits when CTR was paying their lackeys overtime to raid us after the first debate

This is our battle and our battle alone

what could have been.....

did you forget this? zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act

then
democracynow.org/2016/12/27/headlines/obama_signs_defense_bill_establishing_anti_propaganda_center

"CTR" ain't going anywhere. They have been pushing hard on social media sites, comment sctions, etc for the last few months to paint a worldview that everyone hates trump / questions their decisions to vote for him / loves hill. Especially a problem as now it's a government funded propaganda machine

Even with the extra millions in funding, you are still so obviously shit at this.

I mean it would be sad if it wasn't so funny.

Lie gonna not, voter here Trump former. Hilarious fucking is this burn crash Trump and watching. All in but seriousness guy nuclear cant we let get this the codes.

>WAH ANYONE WHO DOESNT SUCK TRUMPS DICK IS A SHILL. MAKE MY SAFE SPACE SAFE AGAIN

shut the fuck up homo bitch.

Not gonna lie, this is definitely me

No voy a mentirles, voté por Trump. Esto es jodidamente gracioso mirar como Trump se estrella y quema. Pero, hablando seriamente, no podemos permitir que este tipo tenga los códigos nucleares.

Why do you reply to reverse bait posts? Retarded perhaps yourself?