Sup Forums BTFO

fuck her up lads

Other urls found in this thread:

wearelumos.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=KprTsZGV6Cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn jk rowling looks kinda hot i thought she was an old hag

pepe BTFO

I'd like to think what he thinks of record-breaking bombing spree of President Obama and Clinton's ties with Saudi Arabia and Algeria.

I once liked Harry Potter, when I was like 12. Loved it. Then I grew up, got a taste of real literature, and realized HP is just a giant cult following for kids. There's literally nothing inherently great about these books, and I really don't know what made them so great as opposed to other books. I just knew when I was younger that everyone loved HP, so I was like "well better read it to be cool."

Ms. Rowling, your books have been an inspiration to Millennials who refuse to grow up, as well as many children. But that is all. In 25-50 years, you will be forgotten. Your books forgotten. Nothing remembered about you except some early 21st Century trivia questions about writing a book about magic. Maybe someone will rethink these ideas and make them into a better written book or good movie, but you will never be mentioned or acknowledged. Maybe if you're lucky, the author will write a little sentence about you at the beginning, but that is that.

Harry Potter will be nothing, and neither will she.

Retweet her please some oc from me
1/3

2/3

3/3 also feel free to visit

>fuck her up lads

If you insist... how about her global child-smuggling pedo network?

wearelumos.org/

>judging a woman's beauty by a thumbnail on twatter

Imagine being Frogulus Pepe in that pic and having to be all like "damn, JK Rowling, you fuckin' savage, all sexy with your sharp wit and witty repartees. I totally got blown the fuck out, both the real me and my cartoon frog avatar" when all he really wants to do is retweet another 16 alt-right memes. Like seriously imagine having to be Frogulus and not only sit in that thread while JK Rowling flaunts her comeback in front of you, the 200,000 likes barely concealing her poor attempt at banter, and just sit there, retweet after retweet, notificaiton after notification, while she perfected that burn. Not only having to tolerate her female comedy but her haughty attitude as everyone in the comment tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER FROM *THAT*??

Why does Sup Forums need to get upset over somebody on twitter getting BTFO by Rowling pointing out she was putting her face out there, while this frogulus guy was hiding behind a pseudonym, thus only Rowling was risking having enemies for standing up for her beliefs?

I mean, here Sup Forums is planning retaliation against Rowling, making themselves enemies of her.

Hahaha why did you spend so much time typing something she'll never read? Sad!

I don't get this "anonymity is cowardice" thing. Sure it might look heroic to go public and be crucified, but as this past election has shown, there is no limit to the power of a bunch of anonymous autists on an anime board.

also fuck off leaf

I don't think about rowling at all...

She hasn't been relevant in quite some time.

not your personal army

sage

>JK Rowling

youtube.com/watch?v=KprTsZGV6Cw

degenerate as fuck, is that a real tweet?

Thank God I never read that shit and always hated Harry Pothead

>lonely male virgin shaming
This hypocritical pig deserves anything bad that happens to her. Hope she gets snackbarred by a nice truck.

there are so many good ways to criticise someone but this hack resorts to the "lol, virgin" tactic.

Terrible jawline/10 other than that she's aged alright.

JK Rowling got the metaphysical story right.
But it is defo really left wing, promotes left wing things.

Too bad it's fake

Harry Potter is timeless and you're a huge faggot

The books incorporate a ton of mythology. You had cerebus guarding the philosophers stone , you had the Basilisk freezing Harry to stone and being reborn by the Phoenix in the second, and so on. Sirius is the god of the Dog Star, the brightest star in Canis Major, and his name literally means Black dog. A lot of his character is based on the myth of Black Shuck. Rowling was somebody that incorporated a lot of classic timeless myths into a book that introducd some clever mythology of its own, I say there's a reason the Potter books are so popular.

She is great at worldbuilding. The Harry Potter universe is genuinely pretty cool.

She is great at Imagery.

What's to understand about a fan base of one of the dullest franchises in history? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>gay ass shitty magic isn't real
>meme magic IS real AND got Trump elected
ball's in your court, bitch

>Hiding behind a cartoon frog

what does she even mean by this?

It's a fuckin meme, it's been around for so god damn long. We know it triggers them. That's pretty much it.

How do you hide behind a meme?

The best meme but you're missing the image that traditionally accompanies it.

KYS

That old psyop is over

KYS

You're worthless

KYS

We aren't falling for that stupid shit anymore.

Sincerely, KYS

Pfff, "virgin", says the bitch that wrote shit about young virgin wizard kids.

Go fuck yourself.

She never wrote anything. Those books were written to sell movies.

She's an actor playing the role of author, just like Aunt Jemima, and Betty Crocker were used to sell baked goods.

The books are shit, too.

You're just pathetic Sup Forums...

>men use slut as a swearword
>women use virgin

really jogs my nogging

Who do those women think they are with their vaginas? Who gave them so much value over their stinking meat? Should be thrown into cellars and cut leg, arms, fucked by elephants until death.

>reincarnated as a lonely virgin
So you can be born not a virgin?

Is there anything worse than grown men who like Harry Potter?

It's almost as bad as grown men who are unironically feminists.

doctor who fans

Stupid whores behave like pimps lately. Those women are worth less than my fart coming out of my ass. Civilization should really done its job removing them from planet until they genocide the white race simply because they are stubborn whores who want to prove some shit like a kindergarten spoiled little daddy's girl. Seriously getting tired of this: muh penis & muh vagina coming from overgrown children.

>A lonely virgin

So an average Harry Potter fan?

Rowling use to be redpilled as fuck, Harry potter is full of racism, sexism and other shit like rape jokes and bestiality.
But since her audience is liberal she hides behind a veil of PC shitting her pants that one day they might turn on her for shit like Hagrids mother, umbridge and the centaurs and cho chang.

Plus her writing is terrible, someone told me she is one of the top ten best authors EVER! But her writing is just fucking awful, it is like reading something a twelve year old wrote.
All she had going for her was her world, her charaters and story were shit.

Reminder that stupid witch picked a nigger whore to be next Hermione simply because she hates white race. She really needs to be tied down and fucked by army of elephants.

Drinking the blood of innocents kinda does that.

>haha you are a virgin and a social outcast who watches cartoons!

Damn, I just got BTFO so hard I can't even... I'm literally shaking... triggered...

>"fuck up" a universally loved children's author for beating you at bantz

no thanks senpai

So basically, she just took a bunch of stories written by other people and combined them into one sub-par series about wizards.

Another thing that always gets me is how fucked up the whole Voldemort thing is. You have a fucking 50 year old man on a goose chase for some infant boy at the beginning, and then it turns into a 60 year old man going after a teenager for a few years.

Due to that, bet you I can get Sup Forums to believe HP is an allegory to Pizzagate.

Damn you don't ruin Luna for me!

Never knew she was such an immature bitch

Based green ID Ameribros layin down the law.

>implying Im lonely when I have my waifu

Ad hominem to the max.

>all this butthurt for good-hearted bantz
sad.

>for beating you at bantz
>"lol virgin XD"
Is that what passes for banter over in the US?

Aahahahaha no OP

You got #shrekt by a famous author. Next time Harry Potter comes on the telly at Christmas you must kys to preserve your dignity

>picking things and using them out of their honest and authentic context
>the definition of kitsch
yeah, we know. Her books are like those office kandinsky posters.
Its garbage that relies on the popularity of past authentic art.

yeah, okay Twat

chrisspivey.org/zieg-heil-harry-potter/

why the fuck was this faggot wizard shit so popular anyway, the media were constantly pushing it, yet everyone knows only faggots like fantasy.

those movies got stale after the 2nd and the books have 2nd grade vocabulary

because it taught kids to think critically, you filthy slav

HUR DUR LONELY VIRGIN

is that the best libcucks can come up with?

aww someone got their fee fees hurt

She used the "v" word. I am so fucking triggered. REEEEEEEEEE

Everyone is an immature bitch/brat deep down.
Dont think older people are "more mature".
Its not about age.

Harry Potter turned into absolute shit after book 5.

>you only managed to write 5 good books! what a shitty author!

Shaming supposed men about their supposed sexuality is ok?

this

A fucking leaf. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

So, you just need to mix some mithology in the blender, like a dadaist recipe, and than you have a great book.

Harry Potter is popular (between kids). So it's 50 shades (between women).

I think Stephen King is an easier target. This guy is hilariously corny.

>me read about wizards
>me smart

ah, i see what american education has done for you there leroy

Top kek

Except the books are popular among children that in all likelihood have never heard the myths the books are based on. So if they like the Myths, it's likely just because the myths are good, not because they are popular. Mythology has long been passed down and modified and reinvented via oral tradition, and folklore based on myth is practically the definition of "picking things and using them out of their honest and authentic context", yet people still read about ancient folklore today. Rowling is just a continuation of an ancient historical process of passing on myths to a new generation, modifying them, and adding new ones.

Her books are interesting long after you read them as a child because you start to understand just the sheer breadth of material Rowling used as inspiration for the Potter books.

If Sup Forums is so convinced the Potter books are trash, what children's series should kids read? I'll defend the Potter books as among the finest books for children, particularly young children, around.

Mythology is great, and the Potter series uses a breadth of myths, which is why I appreciate them. They get kids interested in all sorts of historical writing when they grow up.

The books are designed for kids in elementary school.

Why does Trump use a 2nd grade vocabulary? Really makes you think...

I don't disagree the later books were weaker than the early books.

>>>>

Apparently ireland as well.

Let's be sure to divide ourselves from males who aren't rich enouh or nigger enough to aquire ass from gold diggers and coalburning whores #hwndu #nogwarts #mugglelivesmatter

That woman is awesome

>lol you're a virgin you'll never get the girls hahahahaha
Why does every woman fall back on this """argument"""?

So basically she wrote the typical smugly liberal *sigh* to "disprove" his argument without having to provide a good one by herself.

Also what a surprise, leftists resorting to the use of ad hominem to make up for their logical fallacies since she couldn't come up or with an argument to defend her retarded beliefs.

>Why does Trump use a 2nd grade vocabulary

because he doesnt have to pretend to be smart

if-if-if-if-if

obama is a stuttering moron if he hasnt memorized his speech

I never understood his appeal.

Mythology is great. This does not make any book using canned mythology a great book.

it's real
she also said dumbledore was gay
bunch of other weirdshit

Actually a pretty good burn. Guess the fact that her series went to shit doesn't mean she's completely out of good lines.

The harry potter series was written by a man.

J.K. Rowling is employed to take up his female pseudonym, multiple times she has indicated that she does not remember key details in her books.

Married With Children and Irreversible. My kids don't even ask for milk money from all the kids who watched Cucky Einstein.

This is the correct response:
"Aren't all people reincarnated as lonely virgins? Or you're special because you got fucked in the womb?"

>lonely virgin hiding behind a cartoon frog

brutal

>he supports a celebrity author that was popularized by a PR campaign ed hoc
yeah I dont know good books for kids cause I havent been for a long time and i dont have nay of my own.
When i was a teen I read lord of the rings, Roger Zelazny's ember, actual greek mythology(really nicely painted books), slavic folklore and so on...
Harry potter is just an empty husk like Shrek,
It has no roots and it will be simply be discarded as a product of a society in the turmoils of globalism(all cultures suddenly becoming aware of one another and their myths/folklore).
There is nothing that can grow out of this.

Raiding her is stupid and will get these threads shut down. The obvious answer is to make Harry Potter the new Pepe.

Dumbledore's brother fucked a goat. That is an actual detail she made up. Her mind is slowly unraveling with age.