Spiegel.de spreading Sup Forumsitically incorrect memes and hate symbols for free

>when German leddit shills and MSM try to tap on meme magic for their globalist commie candidate (((Manlet Schulz))) and it turns into another "Madame President" trainweck just feeding the right

web.archive.org/web/20170131205356/http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolitik/martin-schulz-reddit-kult-um-den-spd-kandidaten-a-1132438.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jOQOSwgoQeE
youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w
youtube.com/watch?v=PSqCkQ4J80M
faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/europa/tuerkei/tuerkei-schulz-droht-erdogan-mit-strafmassnahmen-14525458.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Healthy young kike goes to camp, doesn't feel well - OVEN!! Many such cases. Sad!

>Trump memes bad
>schulz memes hilarious, what a wonderful idea, how creative, adorable, 10/10 would fuck

Is "globalist" just a meme term that rural and suburban retards use to refer to city people who've been to college?

>people who've been to college

HAHAHA

>There are germans that will vote for this

Begin reporting in 3, 2, 1...

High enery Schulz very popular. Low energy cucks afraid of very high energy Schulz getting more popular by the minute.

No breaks on the Schulztrain.

Only cucks who want the blacks to cuck them are against Schulz

We shouldn't laugh. That's potentially dangerous for us. We need to sabotage this and meme our fellas into office. Those who produce/spread Trump-like propaganda for the SPD (or Greens and SED) need to be harassed.

>Those who produce/spread Trump-like propaganda...
must be reported

You shills really have to step up your game.
I wonder if you remembered to rename the images your supervisor gave you?

>We need to sabotage this
Establishment very afraid of very high energy Schulz.

Schulz will bring CHANGE and MEGA.

That filename. Kek

Doesn't Nigel Farage regularly BTFO Schulz?

>Doesn't Nigel Farage regularly BTFO Schulz?
Schulz will apply the maximum punishment on the Brits.

Brits terrified and angry of very high energy Schulz.

Share the wealth, I always say
Use these well brother

>I dont know how meme magic works the post

say whit me

BACKFIRE

Meme magic only works if you trully belive in it , bonus points for originality
reposting ,stale pasta and force memes are inferior to our magic.

>Brits terrified and angry

Globalism is a political philosophy that prioritizes multilateral institutions over national sovereignty. It ultimately devolves into hellish bureaucracy. (In terms of programming, think of Globalism as the equivalent to an app written in javascript running on a garbage collected VM, while nationalism is more like a beautiful native executable which occasionally references libraries)

plz don't confuse with globalization, which is an economic phenomena.

>Spiegel
GAS THE LÜGENPRESSE
FAKE NEWS WAR NOW

Normies get exposed to our corrupted memes (working for Schulz). Still powerful.

Bye bye, Schulz will punish you for being full of faggotry. Britcuck BTFO'd

>German wants to MAGA
>votes AfD
German wants to MEGA
Gets on the Schulztrain

NO BREAKS

It's hilarious how they are stealing all the memes

forget it dude, forget

you'll run out of shill money long before we'll run out of memepower

in other words: fuck off

this. all those deluded cucks who vote afd to utterly destroy germany.
support the savior of germany, the savior of mankind, GOTTFÜHRER SCHULZ

Low energy German hater wants to destroy Germany.

High energy Schulz will MEGA

no

checked.

Hail the Gottkanzler Schulz. No breaks.

fine, here's the future you chose

I don't know about you, but here in Germany only our mid-sized to big cities with lots of immigrants vote for the AfD. All rural retards vote Green.

>MEGA
>import more Africans
Get out bbc lover

Schultz is the worst. Literally foreign enemy number 1 in Poland (not many people know about Soros and Putin is only that when there's a Russian autistic screeching after we remove a statue of a random communist war criminal).

>the future you chose
I choose MEGA

Not afraid of Turkish gunmen trying to assassinate the Gottkanzler

>Votes for a woman
>Wants to get cucked by the blacks
We will MEGA without you

Don't worry m8, he and his party stand no chance of setting up the chancellor. Schröder fucked over his party for eternity.
The turks don't give a fuck about your little cuckboi.
Voting blue because blue is the new orange, faggot. Get cucked.

youtube.com/watch?v=jOQOSwgoQeE

youtube.com/watch?v=LQy0_QyEZ2w

youtube.com/watch?v=PSqCkQ4J80M

everyone hates this faggot

Who cares? SPD is guaranteed to get cucked by Merkel, no difference in important policies at all. Why should anyone give a shit about Schulz?

It's not just a German thing, there are filthy cucks in every country.

He's just a kikeloving dry alcoholic who got bankrupt with his little bookstore.
Plus he has no charisma at all. Sorry, no.
You can drive your train into the next wall.

faz.net/aktuell/politik/ausland/europa/tuerkei/tuerkei-schulz-droht-erdogan-mit-strafmassnahmen-14525458.html

Martin "the punisher" Schulz is one of the few traditional Germans. Nu Germans afraid of getting uncucked by Schulz

What's with all these fucking Schulzshills everywhere?

They try to be 'fresh' and 'edgy'. But all it proves is that Europe has no original thought. It clearly is nothing but ripoff of Obama and Trump, that is two Americans.

Dude we already talked shit about Erdogan for years until we needed him, then we got our shit pushed in. There is no point in doing this shit because we will get fucked over again.

Ironic shitposting.

So many krauts shitting up the board.

Did Hitler's spirit come back or something or is it CTR using proxies to shill???

Anti Schulzshills, very low energy, spreading fake news

Very high energy Schulz inspiring Germans to MEGA, AfD cucks who want the blacks to win can't compete or understand.

>Make EU Great Again
>EU will still exist in 2018
NOT SO FAST HERR KEKHULTZ
Maybe we can call Berlusconi to BTFO you some more if we have some time to waste with your fat midget kike ass

Forced meme.

Sad!

ironic shitposters

>AfD cucks
Only cucks vote for the SPD, smart, manly, and educated folks with big dicks vote for the AfD.

>Afraid of the Turks
Go back to the cuckshed, we will MEGA
>Did Hitler's spirit come back
Schulz is the leader we have been waiting for, a Gottkanzler jemand der die deutschen führen wird durch dunkle Zeiten and MEGA

The twitter style make all replies replies of you uncomfortable to read.

You meme like you were dead inside

>Afraid of Turks
>Votes for a woman
>Doesn't demand a Gottkanzler as Führer
Shoo shoo, back to the cuckshed.

>dry

>Go back to the cuckshed, we will MEGA
EU before refugees: haha xd erdogan u dictator u will fall we will pay for your death
EU after refugees: oh based erdogan we will suck ur dick and give you money so you take back 1 refugee in exchange we will take even more refugees xdd how smart r we amirite schulz??
Schulz: yeah lets all suck turkish dick wat now only bbc africans coming uhm tasty

everyone loves GOTTFÜHRER Schulz, no wonder spiegel gets on the Schulztrain, we will crush every nation there is under his ironfist

If you hate Germany and want to destroy Germany move to Russia or Turkey, we will MEGA, and overcome all opposition.
>You meme like you were dead inside
Schulz has invigorated me, his vigor, his energy has given me new purpose.

Schulz is very high energy. Someone who can save Germany in it's darkest hour

Its either this cuck or merkel. Germany is done and we both know it.

>all these salty Schulz cucks replies

kek leddit arrived

Got to admit these Schulz memes really work. Not like intended maybe, because the more I read that name the more I don't like him.

>fake news

Nice (((source))) you got there

How's it feel to be a faggot?