Trump's wall is such a genius idea...

Trump's wall is such a genius idea. Good thing there are no cutting edge wall-defeating mechanisms out there to make render it useless.

I read that 70% of illegals come by plane. If that is true this wall will not solve the problem. Other than that I'm very glad I voted Trump.

You're proud of a candidate who took $15bn from American people and wasted it?

>pic related

Sorry, but you're thinking of Bernie.

reminder that hillary spent 1.5 bil, still lost, and the saudis stop funding the clinton foundation

it's 40% of ALL illegals not mexicans, it's heavilly biased by people from europe/asia/africa.

But 40% itself is just a random number, the reality is nobody knows because illegal immigrants don't answer surveys, every statistic regarding them is unreliable.

The reality is that the vast majority of Mexicans cross on foot.

>fuckton of confiscated ladders in border patrol warehouse
>they just show up like in some cartoon carrying a ladder all the way from mexicoland

i have no sides and i must kek

shill fag

>implying wall will be unpatrolled or short enough for an average ladder.

Terrible shitpost m8

>Walls don't work!
>The terrain is too sporadic, you can't build a wall through it!
Uh

They'd have to bring two ladders unless it's just one person crossing or the wall will have enough space for everyone to hang out up top.

The fence will be electrified with American bald eagles guarding it. The mexitrash will fry on the fence and the bald eagles will eat the corpses.

>Cross on foot
I don't think you understand how horribly vast and inhospitable the desert here is. The majority of them come via cars. Cars, like horses, are greatly impeded by a wall. That's why the Great Wall of China did so well in the first place. Horses do not go over walls.

20' jump is not too bad if you go into a roll when you land

As someone living in this desert, I can assure you that there is a rattler, a scorpion, or a cow killer behind every one of those shrubs. You'd have an easier time navigating the Iraq - Iran border.

yea because coyotes don't exist and reap huge profits, while raping mexican women for a way out of mexico.

Pop your head over the wall and see what happens.

Easier to catch at check points with ICE getting actual funding.

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

10 feet higher.

We're talking about a part of the world where they build submarines in their garage to smuggle drugs into the US. Does anyone even believe the wall does anything?