Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/shit-was-so-cash--2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

france is no longer france

Welcome to Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

Why should I care

It's been a while, john...

there are people this new on Sup Forums

Wow man, it's been what? 10 years? I was wondering what happened to you, even heard you died. Glad you're okay John.

Top kek. Long time, no see, "John."

LOLMAO!!!!!!!!!! Get the fuck out newfag

This meme is quite old.

another newfag

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.

PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

shittiest thread
saged and reported

Are we Sup Forums now

That's a copypasta you utter mong.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/shit-was-so-cash--2

Sending you to Know Your Meme because that's how much of a newfag you are.

>tfw John died in a car accident

p sure that's a copypasta too

kek looks like a newfag found an old copy pasta.

Made me kek a little but still saged.

Check the flag.

>Replies to replypasta as old as the copypasta
>Calls newfag

The reddit takeover is real

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Lol haven't seen that for a while now.
Good ol'times on Sup Forums

I'm not sure who's baiting who anymore.

A leaf...

cancerpasta

I've missed you John. It's been a long time.

Do you ever just wish we could go back to the good old days?

and yet here you are, spending time here with us losers

Hey Gotham,

My name is Bane, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, hotheads who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass TDKR pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to big guy pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was leader of the League of Shadows, and crashed a plane, WITH NO SURVIVORS. What sports do you play, other than “catch some robber or the son-of-a-bitch who killed Harvey Dent”? I also get Masketta Mans, and have a banging hot CIA (He just asked what my next plan is; Shit was SO for you). You are all hotheads who should just throw yourselves out of a plane. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my big guy.

first i thought this was a new for Sup Forums by turning into Sup Forums
but this just made me really happy.

Also hi John!

Forced meme

NEWFAG ALERT GODDAMN!! This makes me think - is the demographic of nu-Sup Forums completely changed over the years? Does this mean there is a way out?!

John is the first copy-pasta I remember.

Joined Sup Forums back in 2010/2011.

made me go check out Sup Forums for the first time in years.

do they still post mudkipz there? We'll soon find out.

ITT: Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

>Calls replypasta newfag

This is some mighty waxy bait

I wonder where John is today. I bet his life turned out awesome. Chads always win.

if this isn't Sup Forums tier than nothing is

fuck you mods, enforce the rules

What the fuck did you just say about me, you filthy magic user? I'll have you know I would've graduated top of the monastery if a magic user like you didn't kill everyone there, I've led numerous witch hunts, and I was watching when Gandalf fell off of the bridge. I'm trained to use highly effective non magical abilities meant for the purpose of hunting down magic users and I could blink through a keyhole. You are nothing to me but just another magic user. I will mana break you, and everyone standing next to you with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me from the comfort of your fountain? Think again, fucker. As we speak my friend Gondar is tracking you down right now so you better prepare to have your mana broken, magic user. The mana break that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can burn your mana in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my Manta Style. Not only am I extensively trained in hunting down mages, but I have access to all the items 900 GPM can buy and I will use it to its full extent to wipe out your miserable ass off the face of the continent, magic using filth. If only you could have known what righteous retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would've held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Your mana is broken, kiddo.

They are too busy reminiscing.

hi john you might wanna watch your lip round these parts so, your bitch may not be yours for long.

Same here. Holy shit that was so long ago.

every thing you write will be deleted if you want to say something come say it to my face pauls father would like to meet you oh also his uncle and friends and etc so keep it up come on fucking scumbag with the big mouth come say it to us so i can have you head protruding from your anus oh wait is already is with all the shit you say dirtbag i will be waiting that goes for all writing nasty comments come say it to me his mother who lost her only child also have your parents come meet me

I miss the days when guidos were the trend setters in popular society. At least they were white and against race mixing.