Why does (((he))) hate iran

why does (((he))) hate iran

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Do you really need to ask why the head of a Western nation is unfriendly towards an Islamic theocracy with nuclear aspirations?

He's a good goy

*slap*

>Rothschild

>>bog-pressive

Paki here, if anyone every deserved to get attacked by this retarded country and its retard in chief it would be Iran, they literally are that appeaser who feeds the crocodile hoping it will eat him last.
All those years of Iranian posters licking American ass on Sup Forums and other boards and it comes to this. Hah wow.

moisturize me beardo
and sage of course

You have to leave.

How do they own "all" the money?

I don't understand this, when I look at all the major banks, I don't see "rothschild"...

Nope

moisturize me beardo

BUT YOU HAVE TO

nuclear weapon is good for avoiding major wars. whats wrong with that? if they had actual nukes unlike (((western media))) memes for around 20 years, there wouldnt be a chance for major war.

also iranian government is more pragmatist compared to emotional on religion shit when its foreign politics(just like turkey). btw pakistan got nukes too, why did (((they))) allow them to have then?

NOPE

Pakistan didn't have nukes because they're allowed, they're allowed because they have them.
Get it, roach?

Though they got them because they got a few smart fuckers to learn nuclear engineering from Europeans.

>Pakistan didn't have nukes because they're allowed, they're allowed because they have them.

oh fuck off shill. also nice attempt avoiding all of my arguments there.

>Though they got them because they got a few smart fuckers to learn nuclear engineering from Europeans.
lol, iranians know nearly as muck as pakis when it comes to nuclear weapons via learning from russians(which is better than europe when it comes to nuclear)

Pro west diaspora =/= Iranians m8

This shit makes me laugh evertim

the question is why wouldnt he? Iran is a mudslime shithole.

I wish I voted in your elections, I would have helped the god emperor.

Because they would be able to nuke Israel.

U.S. needs to commit to enforcing nuclear non-proliferation, especially in the aftermath of the Crimean takeover.

that meme is wrong though. The danish nationalbank (our central bank) is not owned by the Rothschilds. Its a self owned bank meaning it has no owners and makes no profit. Its just the danish nations mint and bank.

Someone whose country is run by a natocuck can't be calling others shills, roach. Too bad they don't trust you enough to share nuclear tech with you. It would have come in handy for when Putin eventually nukes you into dust.
Hardly a case of the diaspora, we oldfags haven't forgotten the very recent green revolution or the other times when young Iranians wanted to show how much they lived the West. I want specifically those little fools to get wiped out. Put those poetry and philosophy books in a bunker though.

Iran: "DEATH TO ALL INFIDELS"
Iran" "ALL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS MUST DIE"

uhhh, is this a serious question?

>Someone whose country is run by a natocuck can't be calling others shills, roach

did i say i support my government? holy fucking shit you are awfully retarded or underage or both.

behead yourself paki

Two set of trips, I hope you roaches and those Iranians have got those iodine tablets ready.

>I'm pro-iran even they they wish me a swift death
>I'm totally white guys

see
you filth leaf

You shills really have to step up your game.
I wonder if you remembered to rename the images your supervisor gave you?
>image.jpg
you guys are g r e e n as as hell
you'll never last the next 415 weeks

Because Saudi Arabia hates Iran, and the US has to do whatever the Saudis want otherwise Saudis begin selling oil in other currencies, interest rate on US debt goes way up, and US goes broke.

And because Israel.

I didn't say you did support your government, you dumb roach cunt. I just said you don't have any business pointing out shills when your country is run by a shill.

who pays you to post bog memes and what's their end game?

>everyone that doesnt suck kike cocks are shill!!

i just googled trump and posted image you fucking leaf. also both dems and reps are sucking kike cock since constitution already got lobbied by kikes decades ago

im not a government worker or some shit and im not responsible for their decision you hyper retarded paki monkey. how hard is to get it? go fucking explode yourself.

I'm sure there are 3 CTR/CREW inbound to reply calling you a jew for disliking Iran when they openly express their desire to watch you die.

Most Iranians in Iran and about half in the west hate the US and Israel.
What you have seen are the anti Iranian pro west pro shah ones who hate Islam and Muslim Iranians more than than they hate Arabs or other Muslims

No . bring it on !!

Because Israel hates iran

You understand that this is all our autism has, yes?
You need to try harder if you're going to make it the next 415 weeks.
>we're going to have so much f u n together

It's like you you browse all day waiting for Iranian threads to shill in.

new boss, same as the old boss

>still calling me a shill or some shit because im calling trump a kike cocksucker

go back to the_donald newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=egPbzatYJIg

at least you've learned to stand your ground.
>stay still for a while, will you?

>d-don't worry guys, Trump actually wants to secretly dismantle the Jew States of America, j-just trust me on this
>Tr-Trump is playing four dimensional chess by appeasing Netanyahu, he's actually on our side guys, r-r-r-right??

Sup Forums status: J U S T

>he is still chimping out because i disagree with his kike opinion

tumblr tier retardness, enjoy chimping around newfag

The nipple is right

how does trump's cock taste?

>415 weeks left

That's all for now.
>we'll say hi if we run into each other :DDDD

>newfag r*ddittor still chimping because his (((overlord))) is a kike cocksucker, just like other US candidates.

lmaoing. you wish you had le ebin downboat :DD button here right? it must be sad