You may put whomever you like, Donald, but I am not going anywhere. I can't die. I am eternal

>You may put whomever you like, Donald, but I am not going anywhere. I can't die. I am eternal.

You know what they say about death

Is she the worst judge in the supreme court right now?

Or, you know. Ever.

Can I get a quickie?

yeah, watch her interview that she did together with Scalia.. she wants a new Constitution similar to South Africa, which guarantees "right to housing", "right to health care", "right to food". she also wants an "Equality Amendment"..... Scalia was sitting besides her ashamed that a Supreme Court judge could be such an imbecile, he even asked "You don't want me to comment on that, do you?" and she responded, "No, I don't...", knowing how dumb she was.

It's such a fucking disgrace to Scalia who was one of the greatest legal minds in American history. Why did he have to die instead of this terrible Jewess?!

Thats what Scalia said to Obama

Hey, Dahnald. I made some new friends on my latest quest for the Atlantigates. They're the Bodgahnoffs, Dahnald. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be very forthcoming about themselves. I was hoping someone knowledgeable in your administration could give me a quick rundown.

Them dick suckin lips tho ;) HNNNNGG

Well you've also got Sotomoyor, Roberts, and Kagan (who isn't even a real judge). All four of them are terrible. There's definitely an argument that Ginsburg is still the worst.

She'll be fine.

only rural and suburban low-IQ white trash who have never been to college voted for Trump

I don't think so, evil yid bitch.

AIN'T THAT THE tRUTH

>trump will never ban mudslimes
You are here
>trump will never replace jew baiter ginsburg

Tied with Breyer.

Geddy Lee is looking rough these days.

The white man marches on

That bitch looks like those things from "dark crystal"

That bitch is more rickety than a civil war era barn in the south, I give her a week tops before jesus calls her home

Could you get any more Jewy than that?

Those things are absolutely hideous when they reach their final form.

B-but I wanted to be Emperor.