Her Smile and Optimism, Gone

Democratic Congresswoman, Nydia Valazquez, goes to photo op next to Hameed Khalid Darweesh as he is released from JFK airport following being stuck their since Trump's travel ban.

It quickly turns out that he likes Donald Trump and talks like a standard Republican. And the look on her face is just priceless.

americanmilitarynews.com/2017/01/video-iraqi-detained-at-jfk-airport-says-he-likes-trump-on-live-tv/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NMkZs-5WSN0&lc=z12pgvygnt2yuz2bb04cjpbyvq34vvqwk50.1485696314719337
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hahaha fantastic.

AHAHAHAHA GET REKT

Shit was hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=NMkZs-5WSN0&lc=z12pgvygnt2yuz2bb04cjpbyvq34vvqwk50.1485696314719337

WEW

Bump

Nonononono

Kek

Fucking bitch deserves it.

Just because you hate your President, and make sure immigrants comes in, you can't expect mudslimes to go full batshit and praise them because they share the same hate as you

cant we just stop winning for once ?

Face of the defeated

>Trump is even Making Arabs Great Again

God damn it we're not even a month in and this is already too much winning.

ok enough winning you can stop now

It's refreshing to know that some immigrants understand it is a PRIVILEGE (the real kind) and not a right to enter another country.

This guy is okay in my book.

She really appears to be having some sort of panic attack near the end of the video.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

So should he deserve to stay for this?

This man offers the country a great service and skill: that of the cold and savage bant?

Maybe the smell was getting to her

Burgerland needs bolstering up on the bantz side.

We want the best and brightest rusemasters and shitposters.

That look she gives is the same look an abused woman has. She's afraid of What she THOUGHT he was going to say, that he thought Trump is a shithead. There is actually a look of relief when he says the opposite.

Why are you guys so bad at reading even obvious body language and expressions?

hahahahahahahahaha

YOU WILL DIE

He followed that up with "but I like Hillary better". (he didn't)

Fucking shaking her head.
>no
>no!
>don't say it!!
I'm surprised he didn't get charged with rape.

>&lc=z12pgvygnt2yuz2bb04cjpbyvq34vvqwk50.1485696314719337

BASED REPUBLICAN ARAB
ANTI-TRUMPS BTFO