youtube.com/watch?v=4pmRw_CNCgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's saying they're asking for it.

if you are go in public you are ask for raep

feminists btfo

he meant beware of sexually frustrated subhumans

This is great
>no more whoring around in night clubs and bars
House parties are still a thing but without a safe way to return home a lot of those girls will reconsider.

(((((They))))) will save Sweden.

This is DISGUSTING. How can a FUCKING WHITE MALE, tell womyn how to behave? We should be teaching men not rape, not telling womyn how to behave.

Smash the patriarchy, smash the white male and their rape culture.

He meant they're not going to enforce the laws, so don't go outside

I would just like to say that the subtitles are accurate and are not exaggerating

The only men I see raping are the refugees you cunts want to keep bringing in.

thank you cuck bro

>2017
>don't go out late at night to get raped

>2027
>just wear this veil so Muslims won't rape you

How progressive

top kek bongbro

>>just wear this veil so Muslims won't rape you

only go out with a male family member though.

Not a single word about immigrants. This country is...

well, what could have changed? Must be the squirrels.

Media focus on the police telling women not to go out. The elephant in the room, the dark subhuman filth, is never mentioned.

Or husband as woman should.

This summer they literally blamed global warming, the warm weather was the cause for the extreme increase in violent crime

This video is actually old (from last year i think)
But the content is still relevant today.
Also the translation/subtitles were correct.

Warmer weather is what causes species from Africa travel to Sweden. Literally. (If you know what i mean)

>global warming is causing rapes

Fucking kek

the thing is even with the burka their is rape

Did Sweden need to keep their women locked up at night when the country was 100% white?

They will pull Sweden back from the abyss.

I saw someone complain on facebook the other day how the mere existence of rape proof panties is just another way to blame women for being raped and compared it to a chastity belt.

Any sane society should regardless of whiteness.
But that being said it was much better back in the days.

I can see it in his eyes, he wants this madness to end. He is not the problem, he's stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Isn't that racist? Are the assuming all muslims rape?

HASHTAGNOTALLMUSLIMS

BLOOD NEEDS TO SPILL

BRING ON THE RACE WAR!!!! FUCK ISLAM AND FUCK ALL SHITSKINS

the media wont help here. What we can hope for is for people to smarten up, because it is getting ridiculous

Also damn I feel bad for Sweden, even if it is their own fault. Their country has become the nightmare arc from Berserk, just sub-human demons raping and killing every single one of them.

LMAO sweetish women have a curfue now thanks to their fight for refugee rights.

Pottery

just don't talk about it, problem solved

i agree poor pretty women who actaully care abought their education. meanwhile hoards of 70 iq muslims are planting their seed everywhere

Nice.

Soon women will be FORCED to like me so they can go outside.

Thank you based Muhammed!

but wait! what about the "don't rape" wristbands? surely they must have had a dramatic effect...

cool, that will definitely help the women

>he doesn't realize there are alternatives to violence to fix the islamic issue

>he doesn't know what isolationism is

>he doesn't know that you can let educated immigrants into your country but non educated can stay out

well has it worked . its a hell of a price

He's pretty much saying that if you have a snatch and/or boipussy, you better watch out, and if you get raped it's your fault because you were alone at night :^).

Feminist must be having a great time, good thing their pussies bites back
youtube.com/watch?v=NLKC9201oEY

I do that already.

Living in an all white town rocks.

If they don't do something soon I'll see their country end in my lifetime. But I'm pretty sure I'll also see the end of my country in my lifetime unless Trump can turn it around and start us on a new path. If Hillary got elected we'd be third world huehuehue shit tier within 20 years or less, with the same type of shit plaguing Germany. We'd have to praise all illegals and shitskins for raping our loved ones or face prison.

He meant that there is outflow of diversity and tolerance so powerful in Sweden that it may posted a danger to your health.

They aren't assuming anything here, there have been countless assaults - that's why they hold the press conference. Muslims or migrants weren't mentioned once.

>Being unsafe in your own town

How progressive

kek

>We flooded your country with muslims
>Now you will have to live with fear.

So progressive, Sweden YES

Note, this is not from 2017 as stated, it is actually from 2016. Therefore it is fake news and never happened.

can't tell women to stay inside and or watch out for these men cause then you are a misogynist.
can't apprehend the refugees that do the raping and murdering cause then you are a nazi racist....
amazing that we will have to see a whole country burn to the ground until drastic measures will be taken.

Goddamn it I was being sarcastic hanz. HUMOR! HUMOR!

Thanks

sorry didn't catch your drift

Coming soon to a country near you!

>now you will have to live with fear

and you can't even seek support, because acknowledging fear is a no-no.

THERE *clap* IS *clap* NO *clap* DOWNSIDE *clap* TO *clap* REFUGEES

>WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS???

Swedish Government enforced Sharia law.

>you can't even seek support
>living in fear
You fucking racists!

>mfw Sweden is getting destroyed
The danish part of me rejoice and laughs. The scandicunt in me feels bad.

He's being sarcastic you fuckwit.

The problem with these Sweden and Germany threads is that it's just so fucking surreal it's hard for me to comprehend and believe. I still sort of don't, or maybe I'd just prefer not to.

"But not when it comes to borders..."

Implied rules. Implied.

Police is terrified they would do an OD of enriching culture.

This is insanity, it's looking like my 3rd world shit hole. Where is the swedish right wing?
I swear to God you people in Europe will bring about another Hitler.

Never understood this retardation. Don't care where you live, lock your house up.

Don't worry Denmark you are next! Sadly..

>18% of the women in Sweden have at one time been threatened by a man
>46% of the women in Sweden have been subjected to violence by a man
>13% of the women in Sweden have been subjected to aggravated sexual assault outside of a sexual relationship
>92% of women in Sweden who've been subjected to sexual assault have not reported the most recent violent incident to the police

I like the murder mystery element, but holy shit was this difficult to read.
>"The main character is totally not a self-inserted far-leftist!"

I keep seeing these guys all over the place.
Is there any possible way that, maybe, I could get a quick rundown on these guys?

I doubt he supports the globalist cause. The globalists deny the issue and ignore women getting raped, in fact the sickest among them encourage it as it's miscegenation.

He looks deeply depressed, that he has to watch this occur, and not only that be on the front lines of the issue while too cucked to do anything realistic about it.

% of the women in Sweden have at one time been threatened by a man
% of the women in Sweden have been subjected to violence by a man
% of the women in Sweden have been subjected to aggravated sexual assault outside of a sexual relationship
% of women in Sweden who've been subjected to sexual assault have not reported the most recent violent incident to the police
And it's all fault of straight white males who support right wing!

Feminism is best for Sweden except when the rapefugees don't know how to keep their dick in their pants

Oi mate, do your suburbs have surveilance? If not, go around and stick a few redpilling pamphlets in certain houses.

All the neo-Nazis, former Nazis, and nearly every man with authority are violent sexual deviants.

whatever Svensker you are just too pathetic to take seriously

"Europe's greatest racists" according to you cunts is now headspeaker of the danish parliament. Fuck you cu cks

My body, Muhammed choice.

Why don't they just stop being women?

>tfw this is all just a Finnish plot to bring in rapefugees to turn their population into autists who stay indoors so Finland can annex them

The police are for strong borders in nearly every western country since they see the scum that pours over them.

Too bad they can't really say anything in high positions or they'll simply lose their position as they're appointed.

A high-ranking defence union officer was removed from his position here because he said some anti-refugee things. I can't even imagine what would have happened to him in Sweden.

(((They))) The media said that, not the Swedish people.
Or do you think (((They))) represent us?

>and nearly every man with authority are violent sexual deviants.

This like can you not into like basic statistics. Has anyone else here NOT seen all those movies lol

But Swedes are already like that. I think they have the highest population adjusted post count on Sup Forums.

>say nothing about the ethnicity. Swedish men have just started raping women.

hey sweden, it's me, Iceland.
I used to look up to you and you were pretty cool.
beautiful women, coolest recycling plan in the world and all in all just a pretty cool place.
but now I'm kinda sad, seeing you like this.
i hope you come back.
your friend, Iceland

I dont know anymore Svensker. The lines are kinda blurry with you electing and acting like utter whores for the last three decades.

Dear Denmark.
Kim Larsen sucks dick

you only looked up to Sweden to spite the eternal Dane. Admit it.

Oy vey! Don't you fascists know the slippery slope is a fallacy. Those white cops just want to stop Swedish women from being culturally enriched by Somali doctors and engineers. Diversity is a strength.

They always told us Sweden was gonna get more "exciting". Thanks guys

you dont say?

well at least they did not lie to you then

Thank you Iceland, yes we are utterly fucked and i have noted that you have seen it.
Some of parts of us will still be alive for some years but after some time most of us will have relocated or died.
Best regards what is formerly known as Sweden now Al-Swedistani.
>Thinks elections will make a difference
Trust me if they really did make a difference it would be banned, With that being said our best and only shot is SD which might even win the entire damn thing next year if we are very lucky.
But most likely not.
Also the pic you posted is a anti-mudslime Swede and not a cuck judging by the text.

what happens in that webm?
does the guy get his face blown off?
does he just fall over, acting?
does he get his throat cut?

ITS SO FUCKING BLURRY. where are the good ol 1080HD ISIS execution vids when you need one

nahh swedish women are dope.
fucking nymphos. word probly traveled down to somali and that's why they are overrun

Nothing says excitement like your country turning into a middle eastern hellhole. Don't you think warzones are exciting? That's raysiss.

I remember a group of female students (one guy among them) talking and laughing about how the mother of one of the girls had said she was scared in the supermarket because there were so many foreigners
they were making fun of her and how old fashioned and racist she was :)

youtube.com/watch?v=4pmRw_CNCgU