Guys. I just came back from a business trip and was detained for 7 hours due to traveling to Sudan 10 years ago...

Guys. I just came back from a business trip and was detained for 7 hours due to traveling to Sudan 10 years ago. I voted for Trump but starting to regret it. This isn't what America is. America is better than this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
youtube.com/watch?v=7xUpgkwwMYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be like
youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk

yeah ok, than you for correcting the record

or whatever the fuck you are now

cry harder faggot,i hope by 2020 the real republicans take their party back from the libtard pansys who dont even deserve to be considered republicans in the first place

that really corrected my record

glad you were inconvenienced on your return from a country we are at war with and actively bomb

>This isn't what America is. America is better than this.
No one who voted for Trump talks like this.

Wow your story has definitely changed my perspective on politics, thanks for sharing!

Would you like to come over to my house and tounge my anus?

I pissed in your mothers nigger mouth while you were away, then I shagged her arse and wiped my dick on the curtains

>be like
youtube.com/watch?v=7xUpgkwwMYc

prove it

You shills really have to step up your game.
I wonder if you remembered to rename the images your supervisor gave you?
>image.jpg
you guys are g r e e n as as hell
you'll never last the next 415 weeks

>America is better than this.

I agree. We need to add the rest of the non-white countries to the list.

>Visiting Sudan a decade ago

I take it you were there coordinating with terrorists to do your master's bidding?

FUCK OFF AND DIE, SHILLFAG

IGNORE SHILL POSTS

SAGE SHILL THREADS

why the fuck would anyone visit sudan?

new fag CREW member with his image.jpg

hes probably a nigger or a cuck white liberal

Wtf I'm #cruzmissle now

>1 post by this id

Why are you replying to obvious b8? Why not just report the shitpost and move on?

Another "regret voting for trump"-thread?

Does this mean there are "I'm so glad i voted for trump"-threads too?

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

I want to talk to my new friends.
There's 415 weeks of F U N left

wew lad

>your ip range is banned from reporting
Yet I can post
Thanks gook moot

Meant for

I know what you mean, OP. I regret voting for Trump even more that I regret voting for Brexit! An I know there are millions like me who regret it, too.

>1 post by this id
IGNORE THIS SHIT
>1 post by this id
IGNORE THIS SHIT
>1 post by this id
IGNORE THIS SHIT

Fucking lolll

>People get paid to shitpost on Sup Forums

I'll take:
>Things that never happened
For $500

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

>be like

OP 1 post fag

muslims only would do thah

You're a god damned liar.

A business trip to Sudan? Fuck off and die.

saged