Guys I used to support Trump

This is to much for one day.

>killed a kid
>flipped on drug negotiations
>nominees corporate wallstreet shill for SCOTUS
>muslim ban doesn't ban all muslims

Syrians aren't human. We shouldn't be letting wild animals into our country.

>1 post by this ID
Hi CTR :^)

How much are you paid for posting this?
I want to earn easy cash aswell.

>2 bitcoins have been added to your CREW account.

SAGE

I'm fucking serious. He's literally back tracking on everything and turning our country into a laughing stock.

>CTR
>CREW

>a laughing stock
Like the filename on this, your previous attempt? Your life is made of fail and AIDS. Die, pedo nigger faggot.

This is a CTR shill thread

Replying without a bump.

>THIS

OP seriously needs to just die already

>implying that wasn't (you) false flagging as CREW

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

Terrible and sad stuff. Americans made a big mistake.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>killed a kid

what is this about

This shouldn't have happened. Who let it happen? We can't let this man in the White House.

Former Trump supporter here, Trump bad

Fucking BOOM.

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

reminder

thanks lad

Trump strangled what he thought was a white child this morning (kid tried an assassination attempt on him), now it was just found out that the child had some Iranian roots far back in his family tree, and now the left is freaking out

>t. buttmad virgin NEET CREW cuck
YOU LOST. WE WON.

S A G E
A
G
E

>OBAMA KILLED MINIMUM 66 CHILDREN WITH DRONE STRIKES LOOK IT UP

sliiiiiiiiiiiiiide please

>Keeps Obama's LGBTQIDK protection order for federal employees
I guess Pence sat in his chair and needed to be punished.

What's David Brock's asshole taste like?

Times up CTR shill