Non-Americans, are you envious of our homeland? Do you wish you lived here?

Non-Americans, are you envious of our homeland? Do you wish you lived here?

I unironically wish every day that I lived in America.

Yes

How do I obtain American waifu to make white anchor babies with

I live here and holy fuck do i love it!

Us leafs are jealous about having a leader that isn't pumped full of estrogen

best place in the word to live, my man

No, I prefer living in an ethno-state, that's why I wish you guys would get a huge ethnic war because you're undermining the value of the ethno-state.

No, but our cash is worthless, which sucks

Sup Forums made me want to visit even less

Free healthcare and amazing universities is amazing tho

I'll manage, but thanks.

Amen Abru.

I only envy your guns
muh concealed carry :(

>ywn have a buxom, burger-munching, gun-toting, freedom-loving American waifu

Why live?

Source on the graphy thing?

ifitweremyhome dot com

Have fun

Yup, I wanna move to Texas.

Bwahahahaa You're trying really hard to convince yourself aren't you, Achmed?

I feel my nation cucked harder everyday, and everyday I think harder about moving the fuck out of here to somewhere small, or the US

No, However i like your concealed carry and second amendment which i would love to have and maybe your big economy and military but apart from that then no.

>more money
considering that here the medium monthly salary is less than 1500 and prices are going skyrocket, and we need at least 2000 to live fairly decently...

no thanks, i like being skinny, healthinsured and not having a shitty culture

Not initially.

Americans were always dressed poorly, fat as fuck, and filled with blacks and mexicans.

Overtime I realized this is because of 2 things:
1. American corporations have no problems ripping low-skilled Americans off.
2. Canadian labour unions uplift Canadian worthless scum that should in fact have lower wages. So the average Canadian looks better than how he is.

i really do love living in America, I'd hate to live anywhere else. Largest economy in the world, cunts.

worried about trump tho.

Not really, actually. Look i'm happy for you, but I have no desire to be an American.

20% more money
20% less free time

Mwah.

No, I'd rather stay in this shithole.

Chile's culture is any better? At least our culture is nonexistent rather then being some spanish knock off brand culture.

We freed your shithole from the Japanese. Without us, you would all be dragging body pillows behind you in the mud

Eh, mostly only envious of your guys gun laws honestly, they are fucking cucked to high heaven here.

i think about that a lot, what if the Asians had the Philippines?

no

I hate this fucking place, everything is so spread apart, you have to commute 45 mins to get anywhere but don't you dare speed excessively or we will fuck you hard. The only thing to do in affordable areas of the country are get fucked up, eat, and shoot guns (which we love to turn on ourselves eventually)

As a kid i loved america always wanted to go... then i seen what a kiked up shithole it was becoming so i said fuck it... now i see trump running shit and im jelous as fuck. i would go if you guys let felons in

I immigrated here eight years ago and I'm desperately trying to get kicked out, I hate this soulless deracinated shitlib zoo pretending to be a country that you're so proud of

Sure, I still don't want to go to America.

We'll have shit English.

Anyone who says no is spouting ego driven emotional BS (or is simply clueless).

What are traffic fines like, over there?

Isnt it expensive to live there? I heard the cost of living in most swiss cities is higher than Tokyo.

No.
Sup Forums Americans are deluded. The USA has the worst living standards of any Western nation: More crime, shittier healthcare, less vacation time.

>but Europe and Canada are cucked XD

Europe and Canada have a higher percentage of whites than America does, and we don't have 11 MILLION illegal immigrants.

I love America, the only problem is that it is full of Americans. Mostly fat, loud, Jesus loving, self righteous, retarded cry babies

You're not Americans

You're NORTH-AMERICANS.

And no thanks. No h8 tho.

Nice country but infested with niggers, spics, mudslims and liberal-retards.

anyone can redpill me about Utah and mormon women? I want a paleo-christian wife.

I am jelly of your superior women

thanks dad

Canada would be better than America if it wasn't so fucking cold up there. sure you can drink at 18 and have free healthcare, but all in constant 3 feet of snow? no thanks, ill stick to my guns and diabetes.

>Get here in time to see obama flush it all down the toilet
>Want to leave when Trump is starting to MAGA
What a fucking idiot you are

cost of living is retarded but swiss people have a very high average income to compensate, I'm no expert but on the whole i'd say people are doing better than in most first word countries despite this .
t. frog

I love living in America. In my town it is basically an ethnostate. There's like one Asian family and two Hispanic families. Everybody owns guns. Kids ride their bikes around town with impunity. Everyone knows everyone and we have a hard-right local government that strategically crafts policy to ensure it will stay this way. I'd never move.

I live in New York City, this will be a den of scum no matter what Trump does

No. Aussie be good thanks. We are isolated and mostly comfy.

/swats deadly spider

Australia seems to be a great place to live. How is it over there?

for a while in the 80s mormons taught that black people were cursed by god

Every day.

Every single fucking day.

At least we have women.

Spics like you..
..and me.

America is a shithole

If new York is a den of scum why don't you move it faggot

envious of the guns and the free speech.

otherwise everything is worse in america.

how does free speech differ in the UK than in America?

Only since Mr Trump arrived, is there room for any more Irish ya think? My Skin hasnt seen sun in many years if thats anything

>free speech

What did you mean by this?

Every couple months I think about what it would be like to live somewhere else that would be more affordable (vancouver here) and the two places I keep coming back to are New Zealand and Australia. But then I remember I fucking hate anything above 20 degrees Celcius and I fucking hate spiders. It looks like a really nice place to live though.

I'ts the only place where i would immigrate if i decided to do so. And i've been to main EU counties, some middle eastern and african countries as well. Nowhere did i wanted to stay. When i eventually travel to US maybe i will change my mind on it.
So far biggest turn offs for me are the deficit of beautiful and fit women compared to Russia(but this is pretty much most countries ive been to with the exception of maybe Italy), "in your face' degeneracy and annoying fucking leftists, especially in everything related to culture and art.

Negative, inalienable rights without criterion.

The UK is like Canada but on crack when it comes to "free speech" you cant say something that hurts someones feefee's or you'll get thrown in jail.

Nah, there are still too many Libtards.
Russia would be good.
But you're on a good way.
Amerika is truly getting great again.

Under Obama? No
Now with Trump? Damn right I do

America is great but their people are shit tier, mostly

I can swap with you.

Nah, I'm thankful I don't live in a country with only 60% whites and a ridiculously high murder rate. It sounds third world tier tbqh.

what the fuck? are you\\\ do you actually get thrown in jail for that shit?

I wouldn't mind living in the US but Canada is filled with comfy locations.

I'm thinking of moving to Quebec or Prince Edward Island

American here

Anyone want to trade places? I'd like to live somewhere that I can feel some sort of kinship to my neighbors.

will do my best to try to spend a few years there and exploit your dumb moronic nation as best i can
rich dumb people are always a nice company arent they

As cool as owning all the firearms in the world would be. I'd rather stay here, a small, clean (apart from the fucking gypsies) and beautiful country.

realistically free spech is supposed to be a right here, but if you look at how much the govt has encroached into it then you can see how little of a "right" it actually is.

At new year's eve all my neigbours come out to the street and drink. Also all year round good relations. I'd come to burgerland but I want an immediete return if anything is happening to my country.

I don't know about Britain but here you can say pretty much anything.

Unless you're aiming for people getting in trouble for hatespeech, or something?

No. I like the idea of living in a country with one of the lowest rates of homicide, gun shot wounds and gun shot murders etc per capita in the world

of course ;( I crie evry tiym

hatespeech is free speech.

as long as i am not threatening someone or encouraging direct violence against someone then i should be able to say whatever i want.

same here in America. You can say anything as long as it's not blatantly racist and as long as no one kills themselves over it.

I feel like it'slowly becoming more like UK policies, but will slightly hindered under Trump.

>are you envious of our homeland?
Yes and no. On one hand, America is the birthplace of many many great things, ideas and people and listing it all here would take far too long. On the other hand, America is also the birthplace of some of the worst degeneracy this world has ever witnessed.
>Do you wish you lived here?
Not really, things haven't gone to shit irredemably here so I'd rather stay on the clay that my ancestors stayed on. I am jelly of you tax rates though, fuck Croatian taxes Jesus they literally take half your paycheck, not even joking.

A I D S
I
D
S

There's a difference between saying
>I think X is a horrible idea because of reasons Y and Z

and saying
>I HATE X THEY SHOULD DIE OF ASS CANCER

Also, all the cases I heard of people getting arrested, made either really racist remarks or death threats. Pretty much like says.

>dying sooner
>a negative

I bet you also like the idea of shoving a million dicks into your mouth don't you slut :3

>ask if you would live in America
>Some people say no
>Ur a shithole !!!!!!!!
>Hurrr durrrrr achmed go fuck yourself USAUSAUSA !!!!!
Americans

I really, really, really like this image.

A I D S
I
D
S

>move to a decent area with more money you are making and less taxes you are paying
>ignore the rest of the downsides that I just eliminated
>enjoy not being cucked
Wait, what am I saying? You love it there, stay.

There's no difference in principle. You're basically saying its ok to censor mean things - which is a contemptible, weak and pathetic position to take.

>n-not in MY state
Americans, every time. Your country is a shithole mate.

>leaf
that is implied by you flag. I genuinely weep for leafs on /pol

it was my dad's pc background from when he got it to now

I love it, about to get a house with only $2100 down and a $250 a month mortgage. Saved it all up in 3 months lol.

You speak when spoken to, convict.

w-wat?

Its just gangstas shooting each other over fried chicken. White people are fine.

Only if I was rich as fuck.