Does anyone else NOT regret voting for Trump?

Does anyone else NOT regret voting for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/universe-hologram-holographic-evidence-3d-astrophysics-university-of-southampton-a7553766.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I voted Lambright, and I'm happy that Trump is doing well.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I can't say I carry such a regret.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>watching Trump crash and burn
Pray tell, how is he crashing and burning? Serious question.

>Trump
>crash and burn
Pick one faggot

He's not. At all. This pasta has been going around since 2015.

Not one bit

I also believe that CTR and Share Blue were responsible for converting more people to Trump than anyone else.

it's bait you fucking retard

Being this (You)

I'm glad I didn't vote. I can just kick up my feet and watch each side eat one another alive.

I regret not being able to vote for him.

I'm very pleased with voting Trump. He's really upsetting the leftist traitors, I'm ecstatic.

I wish i travelled to the US just to illegally vote for him

Maybe it is not you fucking shit eating sociopath.

desu everyone in Europe is laughing st the mess in America.

I used to tell people I'm from the US but now I just say I'm from California.

He's not my president.

They already briefed him on the nuclear code procedure. Though knowing him, he was probably too busy texting to pay attention.

You leafs are alright.
I've thought the same thing myself
I must say, I feel less regret every passing day. Every time I see the stale concernshill pasta I become more convinced that I was right.
You're alright too, straya.

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/universe-hologram-holographic-evidence-3d-astrophysics-university-of-southampton-a7553766.html
much more important stuff than your slide thread
earth is flat

Where have I heard this before. Honestly get a real job

I voted for him because it wasn't Hillary and the lunatic left. Figured he'd end up backing off campaign promises a bit and being moderate. Oh but he surprised the hell out of me. I'm getting what I voted for. Politicians usually never deliver like this. I applaud his efficiency.

My only regret is smoking a bowl in the car on the way to the polling place rather than in it, amongst the sad saps of rural Missouri. I likely would have been murdered on the spot but it would have been preferable to surviving until the next morning and into this present day.

So I take it you're not for Le Pen?
>flag
You might as well be Sweden.
If you watched the Hannity interview, you'd know he realizes how serious it is.
Nigger this isn't a slide thread. It's a measure against slide threads.

Fuck off ctr, i saw this same post in another thread.

I will never regret voting for Trump. Even if he destroys america or the world. I cast my vote for the person I agreed with. I voted for my race and my country. How could I not?

No regrets, senpai. Only frustration with needing to report all these shills

Same friendo
see I voted for actual change and we're actually getting it. How could anyone actually feel anything close to regret?
Oh, that's right, because they're SHILLS

>Didn't already know the universe is a hologram

Do you even know who Susskind is nigger?

There was a time when people didn't believe there was actual paid shilling here.

Now there can be no doubt. I don't think these idiots would keep doing it just to troll people. Look how many times the "not gonna lie" one appeared in this thread alone.

Shills are afraid. We are breaking the conditioning.

>t. Jeff Sessions

There's no doubt that there's actual paid shilling here, the only question is: Why? What do their employers hope to achieve?

Not gonna lie here.
Trump Voter
I work in Energy
Since Trump was elected I have had numerious job offers to go back into coal fired power plants,
Boiler companies, have been booked for the last year already.
I can't get over all this winning

No brakes. No regets.

They slide, which is obvious enough.
If they're trying to demoralize us and influence opinion, they're failing miserably.

this is a copypasted meme for any newfags

Not US elections related but I regret voting for Brexit
Now our country is going to shit because of it.
I fell for the Farage meme

it is though it's a commonly copy pasted comment, word for word

The media hates him, every celebrity and even scientists are saying bad things about him! Nobody really likes him

Bump

>best timeline.

Because that's new.

Me, because I live in Holland. Can we become a protectorate please?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

CTR WORKING OVERTIME TODAY BOYS!!!

Me

No one regrets voting for Trump.

Yeah I regret not voting for Trump

Being a non-American I couldn't do it. I had plenty of time to sneak into the country and vote illegally but I just didn't care enough to go through with it. It was the stupidest mistake of my life.and I will regret it until the day I die

No, I just hope he doesn't investigate voter fraud in California.

I actually regret not voting for him.

No, Trump has provided me with an overabundance of liberal tears to sip on when the water gets shut off in California.

Can you give me a quick rundown on the crash and burn bros