Resident Evil 7 is a gutless attack on Christian/conservative family values

Resident Evil 7 is game that is cleverly designed to appease and even support the SJW agenda. Further proof that Capcom is under their thumb and insidiously so.

Here's good evidence why
>The game setting is in Rural Louisiana which helps portray a backwater "redneck" HURR Southerner stereotype.
>One of the big premises of the game is "family" or rather to portray a healthy family as utterly fucked up and deranged. The main antagonist Evelyn wants nothing more then a family but rather then be accepted as she is, she is tossed out like an aborted baby. Even Mia basically treats her like unwanted spawn as a result from her unadulterated whorage even at the expense of her cucked BF Ethan
>It perverts the whole notion of hospitality and showing something as normal as a family dinner as something to "escape" from. We should all live "Free" and "unfettered" by social norms is the message here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TF3NZNwcohA
youtube.com/watch?v=TF3NZNwcohA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the whole redneck family were portrayed as the victims by the end of the game though?

>Jack Baker is embodied as the "Abusive Male" patriarch disciplinarian despite what Capcom utter perverts as a strong parent disciplining an unruly child in any other sane setting. It also ties into the whole backwater abusive southern stereotype beating and abusing his children and women.
>Zoe Jacks biological daughter is rightfully put into her place for acting out as a whore and her whole "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!" attitude. She even accuses her family of gasligting her only in this situation her family is the one that is crazy and not the other way around with a batshit insane SJW rightfully being called out for being crazy IRL. She even share the same mannerisms and hair style as a RL feminist.
>Ethan's whole existence is here to show that it's perfectly okay for your girlfriend to blatantly cheat on you and that you should be utterly accepting of that fact and to be otherwise shows you are CIS male shitlord that's not with modern times on "relationships". Don't believe me? Why is it then you get the bad ending if you don't save Mia over Zoe?
>Last but not least the whole E-Series mold infection is cleverly hidden analogy to the "toxic" ties of a family

Also discuss more subliminal messages modern games are pushing out these days?

look how capcom behaves to its consumers, they fuck em over all the time eg Marvel vs capcom 3, wonder what further companies/ people they are connected with at the top

This ,foreign influence pollutes the homely family

fuck video games and fuck Sup Forumsermins

Then what was resident evil 5? the main objetive was to kill a fuckload of niggers

these

>post gamergate gaming industry supporting SJW garbage
This is new?
Where you been OP

Lol you people are fucking retarded.

Does everything have to be about muh redpill on Sup Forums? Are you really that retarded?

Literally nothing wrong with the game. It was fun and that's it. Nothing bluepilled or redpilled about it.

How do you faggots live like this? Thinking that everything is attack on you? lol

They got into shit for RES4, because it was full of nigger zombies and every nigger was bad in it. They have to level the playing field. Your post is garbage

Sage

Yeah there was a huge fallout on it too.
They won didn't they?

Go back to your Reddit safe space. No other group plays the victim complex more then you cucks.

Lolwut? There is literally no SJW shit in the entire game, and the family are good, well meaning people. Except Lucas.

It's supposed to be scary you autist. Japan values family.

>support the SJW agenda
This is really not the case. There's one black character in the whole game and he gets killed in five fucking seconds. The story itself is about a white male rescuing his wife. Compare this to a game like Dishonored 2, where there are multiple LGBTWTFBBQ characters, female elite guards in charge of normal male guards, blacks, pakis, and chink-looking dudes among the normal enemies, where texts established in the first game are subtly rewritten to omit references to men. RE7 is the least SJW game in a long time. I'm surprised it's as popular as it is for precisely that reason.

>it's a nice and loving family gets ruined because they took a random little girl as a refugee and she was infected by a virus
>the scientist literally made a bioweapon inside a kid because they knew that people will see her as an indefense poor girl and thats when she infects them
>shows the importance of the family unit
>before the infection they were a normal and wealthy family

seems pretty redpilled to me

You're a dumbass. They're literally forced to kill people.

>They won didn't they?
The game is made by Capcom. Most jap based game companies never give into SJW shit.

In gaming yes
We just have to hope we have stopped them with Trump for now

>Go back to your Reddit safe space

Kill yourself nigger. Read your fucking pathetic post again you autistic fuck.

This is also not politics related, should be deleted.

>it's a nice and loving family gets ruined because they took a random little girl as a refugee

Exactly this.

You're grasping at straws here...it 's just a video game get over it

Nice, I might get it.

For real though, is it any good? Fb game groups give it glowing reviews but my friend said it's meh. Any axons got an opinion on it?

You're retarded.

It's just a Texas Chainsaw Massacre homage you autistic weirdo.

thanks for clearing it up and clearing it for me.

I played it and its good.

I thought that they would push some SJW progressive shit but they didn't.

Also, first 2 hours of the game are scary as fuck. Overall, probably the scariest game i have ever played.

It's good and legitimately kinda spooky at times. Not amazing, but the best horror game in years, although that isn't much. The only bad part is that it's a bit short.

What the ever fuck are you on ?

Jesus Christ you summerfucks will grab at anything, use 5th grade vocabulary continuously until someone replies back.

Interesting analysis.
Stop supporting them.

And Nintendo, fuck Nintendo.

Is it a sad slideshow like in 4 where they show the happy villagers get fucked over by Plagas?

Its atmosphere is killer. Its the first great survival horror game in what feels like ages. Bullets count, don't miss.

I liked it.

youtu.be/TF3NZNwcohA

Gutless?

The game has plenty of guts.

White man fights family, finds out their victims, mercy kills them and defeats the final evil enemy, and is then saved by more heroic white men.

How is this cucked exactly?

Pretty gud if you ask me.

I asked my 12 year old son if he wanted RE7 for his birthday that is coming up. He said no.

I guess I redpilled him enough so far.

OP is a faggot

They literally dindu nuffin wrong. They're actually nice people.

nope

The only game I ever dropped was the Second Assassins creed. Fuck all those games.

Literally stopped playing half way though when I had to protect some innocent muslim woman from the evil Templars.

Dropped.

Yep, everyone except the son, who is really a psychopath in the line of other typical RE villains.

Outlast 2 aswell. It's a Christian doomsday cult by the looks of it.

I feel like you can get most of the experience by watching it on YouTube for free. Maybe that''s just me though

nah, you can see the photos and at the end you see the spirit of the father you killed acting sad and begging you to release his family from the little girl.

Enjoyable. They are definitely on the right direction after re5-6 action simulators.

Stop playing games you child.

dumb christfag

That was before gaymergate.

Keep this shit on Sup Forums faggot, not all of us beat these games as quick as possible like a bunch of autists

>ETHAN, THE DELEGATES

>15 hour game
>release date jan 24
>stop spoiling me im not an autist like you that rushes to end this short game
Hmm really made me think

>Capcom being a shitty company.

When's the surprise come in.

>15 hour
More like 10. I love the game but there's barely any content.

At the end you feel bad for them and actually sympathize with them and realize that they were a good family corrupted by the mold.

A lot of people don't even play games, and even if they did, not RE. I mean I never played the new one and I am an autist. I plan on it.

the main enemy is a refugee bio weapon

this

>15 hour game

it's half that if you go by default difficulty.

oh trust me, there are retards that will never open the map and walk in circles for hours.

this. the OP is a redneck whose feelings got hurt :(

This is not a politics board euronigger

I don't think it goes through, OP.

>I'm surprised it's as popular as it is for precisely that reason.

A good game is a good game, and we've seen time and time again that pandering to SJWs doesn't get you anywhere if anything it loses you money.

Not reading the stuff in the game eh?
Its about a dude getting an email from his lost (assumed dead) wife who has been missing for 3 years.
Spoilers after this
She worked for the umbrella corp, and they were transporting a fungal based bioweapon, that, when exposed to it, causes people to loose their mind, and they get controlled.
It was intended to turn enemy combatants into friendly soldiers, but the fungal colony gained sentience. It takes the form of a little girl to make it seem approachable, but most of the time she isnt actually there. The spores cause hallucinations. The colony has an instinct to get more people under its control, so the little girl "looks for a family".
Its a nice game.
Basically the entire game is about getting your wife back, and she is infected and part of the colony, so the other infected try to keep her there

we need to stop making games/films which depict 150 pound women take down 230 pound dudes

>The game setting is in Rural Louisiana which helps portray a backwater "redneck" HURR Southerner stereotype.
Lived in rural Alabama for the majority of my life and this couldn't a bigger load of bullshit. It was an respectful and well done portrayal of a successful Southern family. The only bad actor in the family was Lucas, and the rest never condoned his behavior since they never knew about things like the kid Lucas starved in the attic.

One of the best RE games yet, Jack, the father in OP, is a absolutely hilarious and simultaneously horrifying stalker for the first third of the game.

Honestly it's a lot more fucking sad than that, giant spoilers ahead, but here's the one moment the family has clarity of mind to speak with the protagonist
youtube.com/watch?v=TF3NZNwcohA

re5 was a great game

re7 is a good game. at least it's more redpill than the other cucked games like dragon age

This
You're a fucking retard

Wait, Mia cucked Ethan? What the fuck?

>re5 a great game

They fucked up the the partner's AI even worse than in re4. Ashley > Sheva. It was decent at best.

>mfw

>WELCOME TO THE FAMILY SON

Its his wife, and he thought she was dead, as she was gone for three years
She worked for the umbrella corp, and got infected by the bioweapon when an outbreak happened on the ship. She was tasked with running the op, when a storm caused the ship to toss and turn, which released the fungal spores on the ship.

>One of the best RE games yet,
It isn't an RE game, it's a fucking jumpscare youtube bait VR piece of shit.

>RE has gone back to it's roots!
Has it fuck. Capcom took another game and slapped RE on it to boost sales.

Now that I thin about it OP, You remind me of those dumb niggers crying that there were black people in RE5 that was based in AFRICA. Saying it was racist to only kill blacks.

you fags are delusional

>implying its not just twisting something seen as pure and noble to add to the horror
don't be such an autist OP

> Save wife, get good ending.
> The one nigger gets a shovel through his head.

You deserve a spoiler. The main antagonist of the game is a young girl manipulating the family. Fuck off.

>I only played half the game let me tell you what I think about all of it

>Lets make is a survival horror game again
>By implementing survivor horror elements into it instead of a action shooter
>not going back to the roots

Obviously it rips of the Silent Hills project which was cancelled by Konami (rip) but yeah its actually a survival horror game again. Fuck off sperg, Resident Evil shouldn't return to its roots resident evils 1-3 are enough.

It shouldn't bastardize itself like other franchises which constantly tries to b8 people into the "old times" and should pursue something unique instead.

You couldn't be more fucking wrong OP.

>Bakers are a kind but quiet family
>Little girl and woman wash up on the shore one day
>Take them in and fix them up but in the process get infected by Eveline (Eve - Biblical reference much?)
>Become indoctrinated into being a big happy family and to forcibly impress others into their family (Sound familiar?)
>Father begs Ethan to save his family when Ethan gets KO'd
>Ethan gets the bad ending if he forsakes his wife and his marriage
>Ethan gets the good ending if he sticks with his wife

they were the victim of the big corporation

Have you even played the fucking game?

The family was portrayed as good people, just under the influence of Evelyn.

Evelyn isn't Mia's child, she was an embryo that was experimented on.

Fake news.

You're a fucking retard kek. I bought Resident Evil 7 last week. The enemy "family" is one that has been mutated by a bioengineered mold. They are zombie like things that regenerate. I played through the campaign twice, there is literally no jewery in the game at all. In fact a black cop gets his head split in half right in front of you.

OP BTFO

In what way did it return to it's roots then?

>Fuck off sperg, Resident Evil shouldn't return to its roots
What? So you are praising the game and saying it has returned to its roots and then saying it shouldn't return to its roots in the next sentence?

You're a fucking retard.

RE has always been a shooter with some survival horror elements. RE7 is a survival horror with the occasional shooting gameplay.

If you want to like RE7, that's fine. If you want to say it's better than Resident Evil games, that's fine. Just don't call it an RE game because it very much isn't.

>drop loli BOW into refugee zone
>refugees gangrape
>BOW takes control of them each time they rape her
>BOW now has army of allahu lolibars

fugg

>RE has gone back to it's roots!
It did by almost any metric.

They did away with the forced shitty coop that's plagued the series since RE5. Survival Horror item management is absolutely vital since Molded, the main enemy, take large amounts of ammo to kill even if you only land headshots, and they do absurd amounts of to Ethan. There are numerous files providing background information spread around the areas. Retarded puzzles and hunting down bizarre keys, etc etc, it's classical RE in first person. The few jumpscares are never a main focus except maybe in the boat chapter with Mia. Feel free to list exactly where it's diverged from its roots

For fuck's sake, the game even ends with the traditional RE
>HEY, USE THIS
superweapon being thrown by an ally from the heavens to beat the final boss

>shovel through his head
rip

You're retarded. Stop posting lame shit. There are plenty of games to talk about in regards to sjw bullshit.
This isn't one of them.
You should be happy this game was made by people who have no agenda to push. Game's aces.
Happy capcom put time into making a decent game instead of the trash they've been shoveling out Lately.

>southern rednecks are under attack
>conveniently forgets the whole sitting on the couch with Jack scene
>conveniently forgets about the little girl longing for a family after being created as a bastard in a test tube

SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

>In what way did it return to it's roots then?

Because the roots of the franchise was tying to invent new survival horror elements into their games, not circlejerk about what they can do like other franchises.

What made the Silent Hills PT so memorable was that it defied what people expected from it because Konami did what it was doind with the original series - just trying to make a new and better horror story. Thats it. Just trying to make something new is going back to its roots.

Also

>Fuck off sperg, Resident Evil shouldn't return to its roots

Should be

>Fuck off sperg, Resident Evil shouldn't "return to its roots"

Because what most people mean when they say "return to its roots" is copy off their old formula. Its like what Blizzard did wrong with Diablo 3, its literally just a copy of Diablo 2 with a shittier loot system and overall dungeon environment. Why did they do this? Because Blizzard was trying to hard to make a game that would live off the old series' success.

That sells, but it sucks.

>tfw shit pooter and can't play RE7

feels bad man

>a bullet sponge enemy is the same as conserving ammo whilst wading through hordes of zombies to get to a boss
>puzzles and keys literally never went away
>the game even ends with the traditional RE HEY, USE THIS
Just like RE4 then?

>Feel free to list exactly where it's diverged from its roots
Everything other than the name?

What does Sup Forums think about the politics of this?

>serbia