How can we as a community solve this epidemic?

How can we as a community solve this epidemic?

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/quebec-alexandre-bissonnette-charged-murders-170131125704888.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We ban these chicks from twitter.

Give us succ or give us death!

A muslim does terrorism
>not all muslims lets not generalize!
A white dude does terrorism
>every single mra and nationalist is personally responsible!

women logic.

Try viewing these men with some empathy or even just general niceness rather than routinely fucking them over at every turn for being abnormal.

KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE
that would fix it and please me immensely.

Elliot Rodger, Dylann Roof and the faggot from Quebec. That's literally all I can remember off of the top of my head.

Lone wolfs are too retro to even bother

Was the Batman movie guy an MRA or something?

You shills really have to step up your game.
I wonder if you remembered to properly rename the images your supervisor gave you?
>nope
you guys are g r e e n as as hell
you'll never last the next 415 weeks

Antifas punch people they call Nazis and these people don't think twice. What happens when they use that as an excuse to just go around punching random people? And what about BLM thugs that attack people that don't support them?

When is the last time a nazi actually hurt someone?

wats mra communities

It was a Muslim terrorist. Deal with it.

Is sarcasm banned?

Thats just a drop in the bucket compared to the unborn white children butchered by their own mothers through abortion.

pretty much this.

no he was schizophrenic

Ban white women from having political ideas.

that was a decent attempt to engage with me but ultimately you're the outsider here and we all know it
>415 weeks left

>White terrorists
>Literally less rightwing terror attacks than leftwing attacks.
>Less religious attacks than leftwing attacks.

Okay.

Wow, sounds like they need more money for them pogroms

>wats mra communities
Numale liberal faggots who happened to discover there's something wrong with modern women. Still numale liberal faggots.

>Muslim shooting
Let's not blame Muslims because we are responsible
>White shooter
MORE IMMIGRATION NOW! KILL ALL WHITE MEN!!!

Mongolian rape association, where you are right now

>lists 'white supremacist' shooters
>Elliot Rodgers

I'm so fucking triggered right now. Elliot Rodger wasn't White.

Paris shooting. Was far worse.

The far right has a few crazies, but it's not an organized resistance.

What is an "MRA" community exactly?

In all seriousness though, out of all the mass shootings, bombings, terror shit, how many were actually fucking white? Seems lately it's been mostly niggers and shitskins

Someone just reply to them with facts. Muslims are

Call a person a fascist enough and act surprised when they will start acting like a real fascist.

Well I mean, she's not really wrong or anything. I know a lot of you assume she's calling for some extreme clampdown on anything that offends her, but if she is then I didn't find it in the images.

>Trying to conflate MRAs with white supremacists
Disgusting.

Quit fucking over white men with pro-3rd worlderism and sex biased hiring/application processes. Quit demonizing us. But you won't, so this will keep going until it explodes and we reset back to 1800's social order. Women's suffrage was a mistake.

No, see Logic beats retards.

So its cool if a muslim kills 40+ people but a white guy kills 5 and its the end of the world?

"Someone" should end this Sarah

Maybe

Men's Rights Activists, people for divorce reform, Milo, MGTOW, Roosh and game. None of whom have any association with terrorism, unlike Islam, feminism, and leftist extremism.

>MRA
Men's Rights Activist
a lot of people would associate it with MGTOW, TRP, anti-feminism, et.
Maybe the label of alt-right but they aren't white supremacists I think.

I want her to suck me off then I may stop coming here.
(I won't)

Oh no men are calling out women on their bullshit...
Yeah I'm over it

NRA communities

*mra

Well duh, how else are you supposed to topple the patriarchy?! Terrorstis are oppressed by the ebil wyte mane and have to be stood up for by strong independent woymn!

fake twitter account that's been in incubation since the campaign cycle. these people are trying every avenue to figure out what distracts pol the most.

look, an ISIS sympathizer. I hope a Syrian refugee rapes her fatherless child in front of her

right wing terrorism has never been a thing ever.

the far right have always OBJECTIVELY been the heroes

Fake as in, it's a Soros person or something?

I would love to hear someone explain alt right pol.
"It's a forum made up of people from all over the world, from India to Canada. Regardless of race, they agree on alot of points."

Alt-right is just a cryptocommunist way to bunch different thinkers together and make them the enemy

Can we start a meme similar to the whores who were offering blowjobs for Hillary votes where girls offer blowjobs if we promise to stop coming to Sup Forums?

I'm just a little concerned that I voted for the wrong candidate.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>MRA
>anti-women.

Perhaps this is where the hate stems from...

People want a say over their body, not being given to some hook-nose to have their genital chopped while they are a defenceless baby.

But apparently, wanting consent, is sexist and anti-women.

pol is mostly insecure and weak. to scared to ever pull of anything dangerous

>we need to take down the men who were shunned in childhood by us!

>reddit
>twitter
>FB
good God these ppl have no idea what is actually going on

>Man who wore symbols of feminism proudly is a MRA
>Man who shot up members of an anti-woman religion is a MRA
>Baseless accusations of white supremacy
>Accusing him of "Veiled racism" for saying things that aren't racism

Always love people trying to co-opt tragedies to suit their narrative even if it's not true.

Still see no proofs he went to Sup Forums

Sup Forums is quite adament that shooting up mosques only results in the Liberals importing more Muslims than you killed. They commonly advocate political change through legitimate political means, and memes, and have been successful in this approach, so why would they want to shoot up mosques and fuck with an approach that works?

Don't see a problem that needs fixing.

>MRA
>Media has claimed he is a supporter of more female politicians, Pauline Marois and Le Pen is a MRA
>Claiming somebody that again, wore feminist symbols is an MRA

It is more convincing, and more evidence based, to accuse this man of being a radical feminist shooting up mosques due to their preaching of subjugation of women.

Do those digits count as strategizing?

>reddit
>twitter
>Elliot Rodgers

>majority of terrorists are white supreemists

It's amazing how persistent their total bullshit talking points are. There was one blog post from Salon that said this a couple years ago, and they are still repeating it. They say it after every Muslim attack.

Also
>Elliot Rodgers
>White

Why do these lefties want to talk about "white terrorism" and how "whites are mass shooters" or how its a "white problem" but the next second they claim for the billionth time "it has nothing to do with islam guyse!" After the another islamic terrorist attack?

Basically:
Muslims does terrorism
>"not all muslims! Down with islamophobia!"
White does terrorism
>"this is a white thing!"
>"whites need to explain themselves for this!"
>"whites, we need an apology"

Also
>elliot rodger
>white
That hapa cuck also didn't do a racially or religiously motivated attack, he just killed normies because he was a /r9k tier virgin and hated normies.

Islamic sand niggers have been killing and attacking people all over the world, murdering hundreds of people and shouting "Allahu Ahkbar" to let everyone know why they are doing it.

100% compromised and cucked western governments not only cover it up with bullshit explanations like "workplace violence" or "motives difficult to untangle, but then open the spigot for more sand niggers to come in so the jews can have their dream of white genocide.

So a fucking white male picks up a gun and mows some of the sand niggers down and I am supposed to shed a tear about it?

Good image compilations on black gun violence to send along?

Snitches get stiches, cunt.

>rename before posting
lol fag

>One white guy kills a few sandniggers
IT'S AN EPIDEMIC, WON'T SOMBODY THINK OF THE MUSLIMS!

>Muslims repeatedly kill people in multiple terrorist attacks amounting to thousands of casualties

Not all Muslims guys, nothing to see here.

We address why these white males feel that the only outlet to calm their frustrations is shooting/killing/ect.

Nothing will be done about it, because the answer is probably something the left will never try to fix.

not a terrorist

aljazeera.com/news/2017/01/quebec-alexandre-bissonnette-charged-murders-170131125704888.html

BTFO