AUSCHWITZ DRUMPF

What if Trump decided to round up all SJW's and throw them into ovens? Would you still support Drumpf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc
youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you mean "if"?

Damn Germans tore us apart brother :(

Yes

I would quit my current job and apply at Bosh.

I would immediately seek American citizenship.

I'd devote the rest of my life to His divine worship.

japs are not welcome in the USA

I would ask if they're hiring.

Don't be racist goy

I can't wait for more Japanese internment camps.
Japan welcome!

He's just upset about the last time we dropped by unannounced.

I'd support him even more than I do now.

fpbp

I love how Hillary always has a lazy eye in these memes

How do I signup for the Right Wing Safety Squads?

We had national action but government made it a "terrorist organization"

youtube.com/watch?v=jEaEsmMapHc

Japan BTFO

Aaaay lmao.

No. Butchering innocent people is a bad thing. That said I don't support Trump that much anyway.

SJWs aren't people though so it's k

>people

That will never happen because Trump is a good, reasonable man. But if they rounded them up into FEMA camps and then forced them to farm their own food in order to survive, then I wouldn't be opposed to it.

>Would you still support Drumpf?
I'd support him more, faggot.

I hated them at the time but I sort of miss the Hilldawg memes desu senpai.

Support him? I'd volunteer to drive the god damned truck.

You say that like it's a bad thing

>Second to last time we dropped by unannounced.

Right, but we should persuade him to let the white women to be reeducated and use for breeding purposes. The shitskins and numales can fry.

Oh they're human-all-too-human. Envy, resentment and ignorance always are.

youtube.com/watch?v=a2zefI9aPZs
yes

I'd like him even MORE

Yeah, you sure came out ahead in the end.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Checked.

>we should persuade him to let the white women to be reeducated and use for breeding

Agreed

>The shitskins and numales can fry.

Disagreed.

>But if they rounded them up into FEMA camps and then forced them to farm their own food in order to survive,

Christ man, just kill them and get it over with, no need to starve them.

No.

But I do support proper enforcement of the law.

Those who have created sanctuary cities and continue to enforce them need to be tried with sedition.
Those who undermine our goverment and our autonomy as a country should be tried with treason.
Our political elite all need audited and held to the highest standards.
Those who betray us should face the meat grinder.
Illegals should all be deported or made to register with 6 months for work visas or be deported with extreme prejudice including seizure of assets.
Those who knowingly hire illegals after that mark will be tried as felons, no leniency. All business licenses and other goverment licenses/permits/etc revoked. Assets seized.
Military and law enforcement standards need to be raised significantly for men, and there should be no separate standard for women.
Those who block roads and businesses from operation should be convicted of harassment, disorderly conduct, and felony false imprisonment for not allowing people to freely and safely pass.
Possibly terrorism if they do damage.
They should be prosecuted vigorously.

Imagine if most of the protests on TV could never vote again, hold office, or be directly involved with a political campaign?
Imagine if mist of the politicians sitting were in the same situation?

Life would be grand.

Of course

Implying that would be a bad thing

>What if Trump decided to round up all SJW's and throw them into ovens? Would you still support Drumpf?
I would volunteer for the round-up army.
also
>that lazy eye

when and if in doubt
i'm the sonderkommando now

They kinda did tho, your country is their bitch.

No I don't want to report art collectives I want to participate in the great social justice resettlement...

t. Russia's bitch.

Yes. Leftists know that they are now fighting to save their lives. Quite a pathetic attempt, too. Once we get tired of their tantrums, they WILL be put down. They overestimate their own strength, and our patience. They are on an inevitable course to extermination. They SHOULD be smart enough to realize it, but they don't. Proving themselves worthy of extermination.

>Would you still support him
Toothpaste, I would join the fucking round-up squads.

SJWS
Innocent people
Pick one.

>namefagging

You forgot your
>Meme arrows

oh and not to mention after that anime shit was created, your country became more degenerate

>mfw there are far more anime conventions in the US than in Japan.

>Envy, resentment and ignorance always are.
All animals have these feelings.

honestly I probably would
HAIL TRUMP!

I'd help.

At this point I would.

Yes

Support?
I'd work the fucking ovens

> Implying there was anyone burned in ovens at Auschwitz

Fuck off Goldberg

You sound like Reddit cunt. Some Commies get helicopter rides, some (((Commies))) go in the oven.
I can't believe how fucking bad you diversity hires are wasting David Brock's forty mil.

Absolutely. Bonus points for media taking heads.

No, cus I'd have no people to laugh at anymore.

remember that only shills use that dumb hillary pepe. all that money and they are still using the same old fucking tactics.

Do you have experience?