>Everyone in Hollywood hates him
>Has soured Americas relationship with Mexico and other countries in the world
>Is making his White House staff all old white people

SAY IT WITH ME

IMPEACH DONALD TRUMP 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/universe-hologram-holographic-evidence-3d-astrophysics-university-of-southampton-a7553766.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK DRUMPFKINS

>>Everyone in Hollywood hates him
>I'm supposed to care what a bunch of millionaire elites think politically
How about you save yourself the hassle and kill yourself?

Earth is flat, scientific evidence
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/universe-hologram-holographic-evidence-3d-astrophysics-university-of-southampton-a7553766.html

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

fucvk you shareblue, go fuck yourself and your DOC

57% of America hates him.

Hail Trump, Hail Victory, Hail our People

Reported and saged :)

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>defend a billionaire elite while shit-talking a bunch of millionaire elites

okay.

FUCK FRUMPF

NIPPON MOOT

RANGE BAN ALL LEAFS NOW
NOW GODDAMN IT NOW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

KILL HILLARY 2017!

Fuck off shill

>Not gonna lie, former Leave voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Leave crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let racists win.

>won the election
>shitty rich smug assholes hate him
>fucked globalism
>made white house great again
I think he did a great job really

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>cult like repetition
>unintelligible rhetoric
>wrong

Oh hey shills. You know Bernie won the popular vote against hillary, right?

Kill Your Self Shills

WTF I hate Drumpf now

Thank you for showing me the light.

copypasta'd from something else

>former trump voter
>From the UK
really makes you think

WHO'S SHILLING WHO?!

Suburban and rural voters BTFO by a based leaf!

Not gonna lie, former CTR shill here. This is fucking hilarious watching the libs crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the dank memes

7 of these word for word in the thread

kys

wath is your opinion on pizzate fellow Sup Forumsack?

Wow you really worked hard on that.

>Lost the popular vote
Only electoral votes decide the outcome. Trump plays to win, not to make leaves like you feel good.
>Everyone in Hollywood hates him
He must be doing something right if degenerates hate him so much.
>Has soured Americas relationship with Mexico and other countries in the world
"Soured" by ending unfair, one-sided welfare to countries who want to leech off of our work.
>Is making his White House staff all old white people
The smartest and most talented people tend to be both white and male. "Old" means that you have an enormous wealth of experience in your area of expertise.

MIKE "DRY FAGS ON THE ELECTEOFENCE" PENCE FOR PRESIDENT 2017

> THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

Did I stutter? I don't give a shit about the political narrative of Beyonce, Katy Perry, or Jay-Z. They don't speak for the people.

You shills really have to step up your game.
I wonder if you remembered to properly rename the images your supervisor gave you?
>nope
you guys are g r e e n as as hell
you'll never last the next 415 weeks

It's embarrassing at this point.

You retards really have no idea why you lost do you?

The midterm elections are going to be a bloodbath.

Ok yeah you just changed all our minds. You win.Plese stop with all these words that hurt our feels.

MAKE IT STOP,REEEEEE!

Fucking BOOM

Never thought of it like this. Amazing.

JEBEM TI PICKU MATERINU !

(OP)
You make me ashamed to be a leaf.

Hi there, CTR spammers

No.

I wish you were at that mosque in quebec.

>attack a billionaire elite who is defending you from the rest of the elites

alrighty.

No impeachable offenses on that list. Try reading up on the meaning of the word and the process, instead of making yourself look like an idiot. Hilarious that leftist loser think that losing an election somehow grants them the right to remove the winner from office.

Obama got into a fight with:

> India
> Israel
> Russia
> Phillopines
> China
> Destroyed European Borders
> Caused Brexit

Obama also helped to attack Volkswagen on Diesel Emissions as a part of his saving the Automotive Industry initiative. A whole bunch of car makers failed the exact same test as Volkswagen, only Volkswagen are the biggest car manufacturer in the world.

So I add the EU to the list

> EU

The EU are trying to sue the shit out of Apple in revenge for the Volkswagen fines. This cause Ireland to tell the EU to go fuck themselves, so he's also played a big part in destroying the harmony of the EU.

I agree

Oh look, it's one of Trudeau's dog fuckers.

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

MAGA, one triggered libtard leaf at a time.

A guy on shia labeoufs tv show said it was real

>>Has soured Americas relationship with Mexico and other countries in the world
No.
The media narrative is what did this.
Donald Trump was quoting a Huffington Post article wherein it is stated that 80% of female illegal immigrants are raped along their journey.
End of story.
If the media didn't try to warp his words so hard that everyone started to believe the spin, everything would be peachy keen.

HANG ALL MSM JOURNALISTS! INFORMATION WAR NOW!

No

CTR does not understand pol. They try to piss us off, to discourage us. But the reason people come here is to get pissed off. The whole point is to share cases of black-on-white crime the media refuses to cover, or the narcissism of women that's destroying the West. This anger is what motivates us.

They are paid to be here, or, just as pathetic, they think they are on some moral crusade. We are here for free.

They are here because they are losing, and they are losing because they are here, motivating us.

-not relevant
-good, fuck them
-nobody likes mexico
-don't care

David Brock literally fucks kids

Fucking retard.
Tired of leafs giving us all a bad name.

Its true
The more shills there are, the more I'm entertained, the more entertained I am, the more entrenched in the meme war I become, the greater the meme war, the harder I fight

DEUS VULT
SHADILAY

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I have not seen a thread where somebody hasn't taken the bait with this

>trump voter
>Canadian
Try harder shill

Shareblue go die.

Kill CREW 2017

But like 80% of this country are fucking cucks

OP is a 1 post fag paid shill

Guess what: you can't impeach a president for either hurting your feelings or being generally disliked (approval rating hovering at 53 percent or so). If this were so we'd still all have slaves cuz the democrats didn't like Lincoln.

He has not broken the law, and the only person who has through this so called "Muslim ban" is Sally Yates for not enforcing the president's order.

See the included picture for why this order is perfectly legal.