Sup Forums BTFO

I'm sorry but sometimes you Trumptards need to be BTFO and right now is the perfect time.

Pence BTFO in his own words, yes he's on suicide watch, yes he will never recover, gg

Please don't try and defend him. He's eating his words.

Well its great that there isn't a muslim ban then.

bretty gud imo but still
eat shit faggot

Herp derp, not a Mudslime ban stupid shitskin.

Jk Rowling needs to stop quoting the Bible

She's such a pretentious cunt.

What, a woman who wrote shit stories about witchcraft using a fucking Bible quote is now BTFO?

That is hypocritical AF. If you know anything about Christianity and its history, you'd know JK would be burning at the stake in the good ol' days.

At least she has nice titties. About the only thing she gives to this world.

omfg btfo by a dumb bitch whose not even a U.S. citizen and whose claim to fame is literally plagiarizing another women's book series

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff

holeeee shit.. she is master at the bantz. Bible boy got totally BTFO

test.

>Muslim ban
I'm gonna need a source on that.

No one banned muslims?
Not sure what the fuck OP is talking about
Muslims aren't banned, never have been, never will be.

This is the dumbest post

It's got to be at least slightly intellectual to be pretentious.

Yawn

>After Trump nominated Pence as his GOP running-mate in July 2016, Pence backtracked on the issue. When asked in October 2016 why he had stopped condemning the idea of a ban, Pence said he no longer needed to condemn it because Trump had supposedly abandoned the position himself.

>The most significant difference between the ban instituted by Trump's January 2017 executive order and the one he proposed as a candidate in 2015 is its scope. The earlier proposal called for "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States," while the executive order targets residents of seven specific Muslim majority nations.

So how do we tackle this?

It's not a ban on Muslims, you fucking retard. I wish it was though!

>following a witch on twitter

kek

how is a Muslim ban unconstitutional? you don't get protected by the first amendment until you are in US territory.

So many dumb Btfo posters today

>inspiring young kids to read is bad
yeah I'd much rather she created another video games for people to waste their time on

wah wah i hate when I have to practice what I preach

Look, you chose to be Christian. You accept all the risks and rewards, stop blaming other people. Your messiah IS LITERALLY A MARTYR OR ARE YOU SO STUPID YOU DIDN'T ACTUALLY READ THE BIBLE?

This.

BTFO Dumpfucks

Comparing two different occasions - wow, real smart

it must be weird always pissing on your balls your dick is so short, please regale us with tales of the mellow yellow soaking your underwear because you dicks too small and your streams to weak to lift up past your balls

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Is she even practicing Christian?

What's David Brock's asshole taste like?

This. She needs to be shut up.

this is how the right "Argues"

got it

Can you please answer our questions?

Fuck off back to SJW land and sniff some left-wing skanky pussy that an actual man wouldn't even touch with yours, cuck

this. Bitch is another jewish creation for modern anglo-retards. She lacks of originality and her prose is clunky as fuck. She should be grateful to the Trumps and the Pences of the world for her success, money and achievements. This bitch without cronycapitalism and jewish entertainment monopoly, wouldnt sell a single copy of her shitty books.

Do people not understand that you can change your opinion? Fucking hell.

It's not like he said it yesterday. Literally over a year ago. The whole problem with politicians is that they barely ever change their opinions and stick to whatever they believe no matter if they have been proven right or wrong.

I am so fucking tired of this.

>LOL TRUMPTARDS BTFO
>trumptards wanted other VPs besides Pence
try again

Man, good thing we banned regions, not religions, huh?

Also hi Crew!

Calls to ban people from a certain country from entering the US are not offensive and completely constitutional.

suck it

We didn't ban Muslims

Not a Muslim ban? Just enforcing the ban on countries under OBAMAS administration. Try again.

"tehehe mom i posted it again"

well good thing its not a muslim ban

Even kek agrees these guys are annoying.
I'm curious what kind of hourly rate they get paid to suck at shitposting

BAHAHAHA
Sry can't hear u. too much wining going on.

Mike Pence can say anything he wants as long as he does one job well, shock the gay our of faggots.

And this

>(((Cohen)))
>(((Fischbein)))
>(((Cohen)))
>(((Lenhoff)))
>(((Wessel)))

Any I miss?

Not gonna lie, former Sup Forumsack here. This is fucking hilarious watching Sup Forums crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this board get the spicy memes.

Your comment is just as, if not more, stupid

Triples confirm it

JK Rowling is a hack.

I think it's funny to see degenerates quote the bible after convincing me to quit believing in it. Bible is propaganda.

It's not a Muslim ban and even if it was it would be totally legal

Also Rowling is a hack and should return to the obscurity in which she deserves to die

>popular

J.K. Rowling will get hurt.

Only problem is there is no Muslim ban. The ban is on seven nations, not Muslims. Eat shit liars.

sauce nao

lel he said that because Trump didn't ban ALL Muslims.

>JK Rowling reads the new testament
God damn, I think I lost my sides on that one.

muslims are arabian nazis.

Not hard to figure out.

the simple fact that all major muslim schools of thought believe in the death penalty for leaving islam, should set off alarm bells.

>implying there is a Muslim ban

It's only BTFO if you believe a Muslim ban is happening and it's not.

I guess Indonesia was just added oh wait...

IT'S NOT A FUCKING MUSLIM BAN!!

It's not a Muslim ban. It's a ban on Muslims.

>t. ass-blasted CREW virgin NEET cuck
Stay mad, faggot. YOU LOST. WE WON.

S A G E
A
G
E

No he isn't because it's not a Muslim ban. We all wish it was, but it isn't.

FUCKING SHILL THREAD!

if it was a muslim ban all muslims would be banned it makes no makes nofucking sense also the list is obamas list so you're saying hea suggesting a muslim ban as well its as if all these peiple dont know a thing about how the world works