I believe there is a way to combat the obnoxious fucking amount of leaf posting that goes on here

I believe there is a way to combat the obnoxious fucking amount of leaf posting that goes on here.

Indian posters have been permanently btfo on this site with the poo in loo meme. It never fails whenever that flag is seen. It's pretty much a hardwired subconscious tick to think 'poo' when we see that flag now.

We've tried to do the same with Canadians and the fucking leaf meme.
But it doesn't work the same.
Canadian posters have embraced the fucking leaf meme just like Americans embraced the burger meme.
Canadian posters rejoice in the (you)s. They crave them. Even if it's just 8 replies of
>A fucking leaf

What we need to do is simply ignore Canadian posters.
Whenever you see that flag, don't reply to them. Don't give them the (you) they want.
If you see a thread was created by a leaf, don't reply to it.

The only way to stop this shit is to absolutely ignore them at all costs.
We need to spread this plan.

STOP REPLYING TO CANADIANS

Night of the burning leaf coming soon you sappy fucks!

Good idea.

I reply to based leafposters whenever I can. They have the highest quality-to-post ratio of this board.

here's a (you) my fellow commonwealth friend

Complimentary (You) my fellow leaf, goodsir xD

Have a (You)

Don't worry, our Messiah will ban Sup Forums in the near future, it's only a matter of time.

Hello friends, here's some (you)s

and a (you) for (you) my portuguese fellow.

ah the aussie, here's one for (you) too!
Have a good day everyone!

OP should stop typing too much because it might cause a tsunami due to his ACTUAL fat breaded chicken fingers that son of a bitch

We are a country of peace. Have some (you)'s friends.

also heres a (you), no need to thank me, its due to our Anglo-Portuguese Alliance

Greetings fine citizens of the world!
My name is Justin Trudeau and I'm a huge faggot. Some of you might recall me as a part time drama teacher but I'm Prime Minister of Canada now thanks to my family name and my #1 kike, George "I start insurrections" Soros. Now you might be wondering why I've taken time away from finding black bulls to fuck my wife and inhaling muslim cocks. Well, I'll tell you.

As I watched my wife being pleasured by numerous men that were not me the other night I thought of how all white men could get a deep sense of satisfaction if they could just let go of their inhibitions and act as fluffers for the 3rd world, offering up the women we cherish most in an altruistic gift of formerly unexperienced patriotism of not country, but humanity. Wives and daughters the western world over impregnated by strong verile niggers and muslims. I say nigger of course in only the most cuckold fashion.

Well there isn't much more to this. I think I should go check and see if my wife needs a cleaning!

Again, my name is Justin Trudeau and I love sucking big hairy cocks.

J

i can't even like seriously just fucking die already you fucking vegetables

The leafs will wear down the Brockposters.

You sound upset, user. Did your girlfriend cheat on you with a Canadian?

YEAH FUCK CANADA EH?

Um sweety, leaves are foliage not vegetables.

shut up dumb veggie

Forgive him, Americans struggling with fruits and vegatables.

Sup Forums trying to fight Canada is like CRT trying to fight Sup Forums.

It's an uphill battle amidst an avalanche of lubricated chicken tendies. You cannot win, we stand at the summit.

Oh babydoll, no need to get bent out of shape. I bet alot of Americans don't know what a vegetable is. Have a (you).

Bump
Just never reply to a leaf. It's that easy. Not unless they make an actual quality post somehow

fuck off Australia

shit up dumb veggie