Daily reminder that if you don't have your foreskin you are nothing a Jew!

Daily reminder that if you don't have your foreskin you are nothing a Jew!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682
web.archive.org/web/20150828183536/http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
circumstitions.com
restoringforeskin.org/
foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/
norm.org/
foregen.org/
circumstitions.com/Restore.html
norm.org/regimen.html
norm.org/devices.html
manhood.mb.ca/
restaurandome.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Getting Jewed at birth
Simply terrifying. I know a lot of you are lost, but if you ever have kids, leave your poor babies alone.

didn't have a choice on that one tbhfam

Anytime Trump wants to make infant circumcision illegal he can go for it. Weedman too.

wow wtf i hate hygene, sexual performance and trump now

Here's 12 ways that Bernie can still win

Wrong thread CTR

que

Didn't chose it. Fucking jews. Foreskin regeneration when?

not gonna lie you probably are one of those faggots that came to Sup Forums because of him, because you thought he would actually make a change for the better

well guess what faggot, we got him nominated for the lols, we kept pushing his agenda for the utter chaos it would cause. and it has. we want to watch the world burn.

>IMBLYING YOU WISH YOU DIDN'T HAVE YOUR DICK CUT UP LIKE ME REEEEEEEE

Kill me please... just end it.

It can halfass be restored. Can't get the nerve endings back but the sensitivity and aesthetic can mostly return

I've been stretching for a while and now it looks pretty similar to an uncircumcised penis. unfortunately the wrinkly keratinzation stayed, I think that's permanent. fucking bullshit.

inb4 people come here and defend having infants genetalia mutilated for no reason except they can't come to terms with their own traumatic experience that was done to them against their will before they could even speak.

SHILL CREW! ! ! BTFO

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

The best thing you can do is to make sure any offspring you have are spared this horrible practice, something that will 100% make america greater again without doubt.

There are mystical reasons for why Jews perform bris milah. Learn something for once stupid goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=KU2Sr1l4Ifw

tfw cut and near hypersensitive

If I was never Jew'd on my foreskin I'd probably never last more than 30 seconds. :/

It's an odd feel.

can i get a source on this? sounds fake

Jesus was circumcised, so I'm okay with being circumcised myself. My doctor did a good job, at least. Never had to use lube to masturbate, never any chafing or anything weird. However, I tend to side with Paul on this one, and believe that it's an unnecessary tradition, made unnecessary by Christ's fulfillment of the scripture and sealing of Abraham's pact with God. The covenant is over, and the old ways don't need to linger on.

How does circumcision work. Do you just have you bellend exposed rubbing against everything? Fuck that. You must have no feeling in your dick. Mutants.

Hey burgers, how does it feel to have your dick mutilated by your parents when you were a little kid? Will you also mutilate your son's dick?
How does it feel to follow a muslim/jewish ritual?

>trannies have a mental disease, who in their right mind would chop off their dick?
>proceeds to mutilate toddlers dicks

>you will never know how having 20k nerve endings specialized for sexual pleasure feels like
>how does it feel to have Dr Shekelstein chomp your foreskin off like 5 days after you entered the world?

>Abraham Wolbarst, Jewish doctor in New York, urges universal male circumcision as a preventive of syphilis, cancer and masturbation. (Journal of the American Medical Association, Vol. 62, 1914, pp. 92-7)
>Jew doctor convinces americans to pay to mutilate baby dicks
>100 years forward
>Jew doctors are now offering "restorative" solutions, for a price

>muh durr its clean and is healthy!!1!
do you even take a shower every day?
>muh ITS BEAUTIFUL AND LOOKS NICE
scarred and deformed
>GIRLS LIKE IT
no they don't: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
>Circumcision was associated [...] with a range of frequent sexual difficulties in women, notably orgasm difficulties, dyspareunia and a sense of incomplete sexual needs fulfillment.

>muh dick is just fine never had a problem
MAYBE YOU NEVER GOT TO EXPERIENCE A FULL NORMAL DICK IN THE FIRST PLACE

Top dick mutilators:
1. Jews
2. Muslims
3. Americans
4. Africans
5. Australians
6. Leafs

Circumcision decreases penile sensitivity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102?dopt=Abstract

Circumcision associated with sexual difficulties

Circumcision decreases sexual pleasure
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17155977

Circumcision decreases efficiency of nerve response in the glans of the penis
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17378847

Circumcision results in significant loss of erogenous tissue
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902

Circumcision has negligible benefit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9091693

Neonatal circumcision linked to pain and trauma
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9057731

Circumcision may lead to need for increased care and medical attention in the first 3 years of life
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9393302

Circumcision may lead to abnormal brain development and subsequent deviations in behavior
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10657682

But they're idiots for doing this to themselves and their kids.
No medical benefit, no physical benefit, and it's got a lot of drawbacks
And that's before the moral issue of "Is your parent allowed to modify your body before you can consent?", a question that leads directly into 5 year old trans crap.
If you are okay with circumsizing children, then you're okay with letting a 5 year old transition. After all, the parents made the choice for him and they had the right to do so, according to your own beliefs.

>tfw cut and near hypersensitive

daily reminder that the female clitoris is 9x more sensitive than the tip of your dick

I'm a Jew with a foreskin check mate OP.

(Seriously).

I'd rather be cold momentarily when my owner is naked (and not in a vagina), than have a warm coat on, but be covered in cheese underneath (and never be in a vagina).

>not recognizing bait
>not having the neuron juice to realize he was pretending to be a ctr shill bot automatically shitposting up unrelated threads

Ok, I'm just saying I can literally have trouble keeping it together when stuff is touching my glans ~orgasm time. I also love post-orgasm stim, my ex used to suck on my head after I came and I'd literally have leg spasms and groan and shit. Weird but amazing.

I'm not terribly concerned with how sensitive someone else is according to unnamed scientific study, because it's all pretty subjective. I'm just saying if I wasn't snipped, provided certain notions are true, I'd literally be a hair trigger.

God created that foreskin. Changing GOD's creation is abomination.
/thread

such a turn on when you know she just tasted the cheese XD

Foreskins look like alien cock

>good goy only care about your penis
>there isnt anything in the world compared to your dick

mom told me the doctors almost cut my penis head off when they did it

still a micropenis because they probably destroyed something in the process

Didn't have a choice. Was cut at birth like so many American males.

If I ever have a son though, he will not be circumcised. I will do whatever I can to make sure it doesn't happen. I would sue my own wife if she disagreed with me on it, I would fight that battle even if I would lose it. Male genital mutilation isn't okay.

teste

hey CTR

Thread Reminder:
YOU CAN RESTORE YOUR FORESKIN!

Useful Links for Foreskin Restoration:

Foreskin Coverage Index
web.archive.org/web/20150828183536/http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm

Wikipedia - Foreskin Restoration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

Circumstitions - Foreskin and Circumcision Information
circumstitions.com

RestoringForeskin - Major Resource and Network
restoringforeskin.org/

Ron's Foreskin Restoration and Intactivist Network
foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/

NORM - National Organization of Restoring Men
norm.org/

Foregen - Medical research - Regrow foreskin
foregen.org/

Other Useful Links:

Circumstitions - Restoring
circumstitions.com/Restore.html

NORM — Description of a successful restoration regimen
norm.org/regimen.html

NORM — Devices & methods
norm.org/devices.html

Manhood - Retaining Lingerie
manhood.mb.ca/

Restaurando mi prepucio - Spanish Resource
restaurandome.info/

Uncut fag here, desu I hate have an uncut pens and my life would be s much easier
>attractive non-sandworm pens
>don't have to waste shower water on cleaning smegma
>don't have to pull back foreskin every time I pee
>no smelly pee smell post piss
>no fap-burns
>no worrying about Dickskin getting caught in zipper

.02 has been deposited In your account

>mom told me the doctors almost cut my penis head off when they did it

She must have been happy about that?

Shut it down, Goy.

No it doesn't.

Reminder that most of the circumcised anons on this board had no say in the matter and should be pitied rather than mocked. Defenders of circumcision, however, are fair game. Have at them.

Cut due to phimosis. Never understood how it's such a big deal on the internet. Honestly, I couldn't care less aboutit and you shouldn't either.

Circumcision should be mandatory

Kikes are some sick fucks tbqh famalampaitachi

We didn't have a choice man.

Our bluepilled parents fell for the meme.

Hey look it's the Canadian Jew who's back for round two

I'm not Jewish and I'm not circumcised but I wish I was:

Can't man, I'm one of the leafs with a permanently mangled dick. 1 in 12000 complication and I pretty much have no chance at having successful vaginal intercourse.

If someone was willing to do IVF maybe or if I went full /r9k/ and did a surrogate maybe. But, fuck man its such a deal breaker I'm going to be lucky if I find a girl that sticks around.

Life is pain.

I run hot and so does my dick.

Implying kikes invented circumcision.

Gay bottom
I'm still not jewish

I sincerely hope all you cutanons can get foreskin re-grown at some point with future medicine.

But MGM (male genital mutilation) should be illegal.

So should gassing the kikes but here you are.

>mgm should be illegal
Literally no problems caused by dick slicing
If circumcision offends you, man up you cuck

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

I must be one of the few people to voluntarily chose to be circumcised

When I was 14, I was unlucky enough to suddenly develop pathological phimosis, which is rare apparently. It fucking sucked! Creams weren't working and one day I was fed up with it and demanded my parents take me to the hospital and have them cut the damn thing off.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I got shingles at age 22, which is also super rare. I'm two for two on rare skin diseases.

Where are you guys really coming from?

This can't be all crew and ctr right?

Is this a meme now?

Just try to make sure that you're own kids, don't get Jewed anons. Circumcision is a barbaric, horrid practice and shouldn't be forced onto anyone. Especially not children.

There are medical implications of it as well as psychological ones. Look it up my dude.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

If we become crew then crew obsolete

SAUCE MOTHERFUCKER

FML I got the shekel dick but don't worry bro my boy will be the way nature made him

>jews slice up kids at birth because Abraham protected himself from a hemophobic demon

shiggy

ty based portubro

>Cut v uncut thread
>Page 1
Everytime.

Not cut thankfully

It's nice to see this meme again.

The secret to being uncut is ironically it only smells if you masturbate

>jews take your foreskin and sell it for cosmetics
>jews sell you false hope that you can restore your foreskin

They really have no shame.

tfw you realize uncircumsized people harvest their DICK CHEESE for mad dosh

this meme DOE HA

>cut a babies dick
>psychological damage on undeveloped brain
You fucking idiots need to educate yourselves

Why do so many burgers get jewed? In Canada only muzzies and Jews do it. Christians don't mutilate their children.

Excellent!

>christians don't
You mean anti semitic islamophobes

>American jewish slaves
>Feeding their greatest masters with foreskin
Top kek America is a Jewish puppet and a slave.

It does suck. Currently restoring my foreskin.

>NEW LAD

Are you fags actually circumcised?

In the United States circumcision is pretty much standard procedure unless you're some poorfag that checked into the county hospital to shit your anchor baby so you can get a birth certificate.

Pretty much why most taco benders in in the south west aren't circumcised. Only so much the county is willing to do that they aren't going to get paid for.

I'm uncut but hate my gross sand worm dick and wish I was cut.
Sometimes I pull the skin back on my dick and leave it and pretend I'm normal like everyone else

Daily reminder that if you can't spell you are nothing but a Romanian gypsy.

You lose up to 70% of the feeling in your dick through circumcision

But I won't look like a freak

>tfw my willy is perfectly intact

The only normal thing about my shitty body.

Same, but that only happened because my mom is an ausfag, if my dad had it his way it would've happened

Really dodged a bullet there

you wouldn't need to clean your dick as much!

I actually thanked my parents for not cutting my dick. It really should be banned.

Nice try Jew

TFW you find out you are already cut but you wana seem cool and say you are.