If Hillary Clinton won we would have no white terrorism attacking random muslims on the street and everyone would be...

If Hillary Clinton won we would have no white terrorism attacking random muslims on the street and everyone would be happy united under one flag instead of going on about to do a civil war.

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white terrorism attacking random muslims on the streets

Proofs?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Facebook and twitter is full of stories like that.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

If Hillary won half the country would be seceding or rioting. Instead of 'he will not divide us' and niggers complaining on camera we'd have people occupying government buildings with firearms.

This, I was a Teump supporter but now im having serious doubts about him being POTUS. We would be much better off if HRC was POTUS. She has experience and no riots would be happening.

If you think Facebook and Twitter posts by random idiots are valid sources you need to remove yourself from the gene pool.

kys

Hillary was supposed to win in 2008, if she had done that, there would've been no blm/nigger crazies, and Obama would've been defeated this year.

Yeah totally agree i voted trump but now i love taking huge cock up my ass so i regret voting for him. gosh, i really do love slurping on juicy, smelly cock, thanks to my newfound love of doubtposting

Twitter and facebook are only great when they give voice to the Trump supporters, eh? The MSM is lying to everyone but only when we like it.
Not hypocritical at all.

That would be great, those protesters rioters would get themselves killed by the state police and the military and disappear from the world.
They are a danger to the world.

Nah you'd have libtards screaming about hillary taking their safe spaces

If Hillary had won the US would be more like the EU, embracing tolerance and equality instead of becoming a fascist country ruled by a racist evil white guy.

If Killery Huntin managed to somehow cheat her way in right now the survivors of the Nuclear Civil War would be slowly dying while Soros laughs and laughs.

>If Hillary won half the country would be seceding or rioting

As if having rural white America riot and protest is worse than having a majority of the US population in major cities rioting and protesting. They probably would have done jack shit.

There have always been news articles that go along with the stories you fucking retard. You have 0 proofs outside of a 20 year old college slut whining about "muh KKK is active again oh god!". Pic related, that's how credible your whining is.

The American right is the most armed demographic in the world. They'd be fighting a 20 year guerilla war again their own people only to ensure that the delusion of multiculturalism passes unopposed.

This right here, we'd be killing officials left and right and 95% of the police and military would defect and fire on their superiors if given orders to stop us.

GOD DAMNIT YOU RACIST FUCKING DTUMPF SUPPORTERS!! WE WERE SO CLOSE TO ELIMINATING WHITES IF ONLY HRC WON BUT NO YOU RACIST FUCKING CRACKERS HAD TO RUIN IT REEEEEEEEE

suuuuuure you would, you totally wouldnt have retreated to your white supremacist online forum and circlejerked each other using white supremacist tears as lube.

Well my Facebook and Twitter is full of people saying they're being attacked by Muslims for being white Americans.

No, I'm not going to show you because you'd just dox and victim-shame them.

Me and the boys would have gotten strapped up, loaded into the trucks, and gone out to DC to host a basement party at this pizza place that's been all the rage lately. I'm sure they'd have been happy to have the business of a dozen or so angry rednecks driving beat up fords with Dixie and angry snek flags in the windows.

We're talking about Hillary in 2008.

And Obama was the one who started equality/tolerance, so did all the other cuckservative candidates running.

>the msm is lying to everyone
yes
>but only when we like it
no, only when agendas are being pushed by fake news and false reporting which can happen on both sides but since the left literally controls the MSM yes you see leftist pull stuff out of their ass all the time.

oh and fakehatecrimes.org/

Which guy? Trump? He has them.

Are you seriously putting your trust into white people who lie and deceive everyone and caused two world wars over oppressed minorities?

>flag
>we
Fuck off pasta nigger

You don't even know who they are and you're already victim-shaming, you fascist bigot.

libtard logic:

>"if hrc won then drump would incite his supporters to riot and not accept hrc as a legitimate president"

exactly what libs are doing

>"if hrc won the cuntry would be so much more peaceful and stable"

who exactly is rioting right now and demonizing the current president as illegitimate?

fuck off ctr shill

>>who exactly is rioting right now and demonizing the current president as illegitimate?

not hillary?

What is the flag going to matter when your president can nuke the whole world with the press with 1 button?
You stopped being immune to criticism by other countries when you started meddling with every country's affairs