Does anyone actually like multiculturalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38200989
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The political elites who make money off of immigration.

Diversity is only strength for the government

Positive interactions with people from other cultures enrich our feelings towards the whole world, and actually increase our appreciation and respect for humanity, rather than being only positive interactions with a single person or small community

The push for diversity is really a push for a united humanity. People don't want to be living on small islands throwing rocks at each other anymore

sometimes

yallah habibi

Only city and college retards.

They secretly don't, though, as they almost never live in diverse areas if given a choice.

What a crock of bullshit. Do you eagerly suck down the tripe your (((masters))) feed you?

By eliminating competition between governments, and giving complete control to a small group of people, you will place 99.99999% of humanity into total slavery.

The fact that you can't see this is worrying.

>positive interactions

top fucking kek

Let's ask Yugoslavia

Why would you expect people from different backgrounds and origins to be alike?

Got proof of any of that?

>woah dude you think people could have experiences other than the experience Sup Forums and the media told me to expect from interactions with foreigners

Yes, positive experiences
They are common

Except studies shows it clearly doesn't work (just google it). Real life is a testiament too.

Depends.
If the fucking Yakuza move in next door then no.
If it's some nip family with a cute daughter then hell ya.
naw mean

Yeah I love multicultural stuff.

For example, I love multicultural gas chambers.

i fucking hate leaf faggots like you
kill yourself

Canada is a great example of the failure of multiculturalism. Many critical books have been written about it.

The vast majority of Americans have no idea what multiculturalism is; they think multiculturalism is about immigrant immigrating and integrating to become Americans and assimilate in to our "freedom" culture. They think Chinatown, Indian food, etc. They have no idea that multiculturalism is different cultures living among each other in "toleration" without assimilation or integration. In fact integration cannot be imposed under multiculturalism. The host culture most sacrifice his own culture at the expense of allowing in foreign cultures.

This is why it doesn't work. Because this is completely impossible. Immigrants in Canada are infamously enslaving themselves with their own kind. Multicultural cities are full of high crime and community distrust not to mention white flight. It doesn't work.

Multiculturalism is a jewish concept so that the jews can be a people apart without being forced to integrate and assimilate. They prosper in a hypothetical multicultural society. This is something (((they))) want

and the leftards who don't live anywhere near it (or do but want to live in a foreigner ghetto to be edgy)

The largest study of its kind ever carried out in North America found that ethnically and racially diverse communities, regardless of economic status, have significantly lower levels of trust and communal participation than homogenous white communities, regardless of economic status.

>studies show it doesn't work
Okay then...

multiculturalism = white genocide

No. It made my city go from gangs and mafias to gangs and crack. Plus we have a retard mayor

The burger gets it. Multiculturalism in the U.S. works a little bit better than it does in Europe or Canada because it isn't really multiculturalism. The "diverse melting pot" has brought millions of foreigners to America, but in order to be accepted into society they had to act like an American.
Multiculturalism is a dangerous ideology created by communists to crush western democracies. Immigrants no longer have to integrate, destroying the identity of the host country.

New Yorker here. Little Italy is fucking dead, and Chinatown is noticeable once you enter grand street station. I wish this city can burn in hell, but it's a nice place minus the mayor

When it goes to Europeans and Asians, they're good if they assimilate because it forms what amercia is, even if some Chinese don't assimilate. Middle easterns and Africans, however, are a much more risky move. They don't care for America unless they are actually searching for better life. Honestly, only those willing to assimilate should stay, and without more "woe is me! Help me" ideology with the left

No Shit Sherlock.

>Asians
Japanese are the only non Europeans with an advantage, and that's because of American influence in Japan. Trust me, I know chinks. I'd rather have a law abiding African who speaks English than the average Chinese or Korean.

Doesn't work in:

Japan/Korea/China
Tibet
Pakistan/India
The entirety of the Middle East
Rwanda
The places in Africa where the normal-sized Negroes genocided the Pygmy Negroes
South Africa
Rhodesia/Zimbabwe
Pre-Colonial Americas
Post-Colonial Americas
Yugoslavia
Czechoslovakia
Ancient Egypt
Ancient Greece
Ancient Rome

etc.,

Works in:

?

>Divide and conquer.

I wish I had a bunch of japs then Koreans as well. You know the street where the first scene of Saturday night fever is? Look at it now. It's invaded by Chinese and they don't even speak American. And what are we supposed to do? Not go in because almost everything is in Chinese?

The lamest fake news story last week was about 1984 being sold out. Highly doubt that.

Pretty much any Africans except for a select few don't like America at all.

I don't even go to bookstores since they've been plagued by so much liberal crap

I like being able to bang black girls easily but other than that not really.

It's a strength for corporations who pay the govt to import more immigrants to drive prices up and wages down.

>multiculturalism doesn't work
>American is the greatest country in the world

pick one

Odd. I thought that America was full of fascists and racists after putting Trump in office.

America does have it, but not many can agree on it,

America was over 90% white for 200 years. And melting pot =/= multiculturalism .

Its like Communism - if it worked like they say it will, it would be great. It never does. It makes us all like each other even less, and be more distrustful.

Yes, but also no

>colonies
>tribes
>backwards shitholes

No one considered the Irish, Polish, French, English, Slavs, Germans, Dutch, etc etc etc all part of the same culture. Of course it was fucking white, most immigrants came from European countries - but it was the still the most multicultural society in the world for most of those 200 years. Arguably still is.

My dad claims to love it. He has a masters degree in something like "multicultural counseling". He might be the only white person he sees at work before coming home to white suburbia when the day is over.

>posted by my macbook

Earth should be diverse not countries

kek, nothing mate me hate turkshits more than actually interacting with them

He wouldn't even need to go around the world if he lived in a multicultural society
He could visit different faith centres and restaurants and markets

That is not a situation that lasts very long in most cities.

Correct

No

American Civic Nationalism, European Ethnic Nationalism or GTFO

I've lived in 3 different countries, 2 different continents, in middle class areas and poor areas, I've moved around over 10 times total. I've only grown more racist because everywhere I went liberalism and niggers made everything worse.

damn. how did you turn out? confused and self-loathing?

Nigger, what are you even talking about? What major city in America has that situation *not* lasted in?

Every major city has regional cultural centers.

Here's an internet

I've gone to Italy and didn't notice the blacks at all, but only in Rome. And even those guys weren't that bad. But in these other places like in Germany or Sweden or here in the states, it makes me hate Muslims

take your meme back to facebook or reddit

>melting pot =/= multiculturalism

how can someone be this delusional

And violence breaks out between the groups

In many ways and for some years yeah. I was an edgy as fuck militant atheist during high school. I've had recurring OCD problems my whole life. During college it was horrible cuz of all the clueless liberals and their social tests. I'm back in a master program and have an open minded gf (or two) so it's not all bad. I just try collaborating on projects and keeping my mind off how I wasn't an important part of my own upbringing to my dad, if that makes sense.

they arrived Irish, Polish, French, English, Slavs, Germans, Dutch
they became American
these fucks coming in now don't want to be American

Nope. I can't think of a single advantage to it but plenty of drawbacks and concessions. Supposedly we could fit the entire global population into Texas. If this is true, why do we need to force everyone to live in the same countries when it's been proven to make everyone less happy?

> Costa and Khan (2003) established with the General Social Survey that people in more diverse neighbourhoods trust their neighbours less and are less likely to be politically or communally involved. Alesina and La Ferrara (2000, 2005) found that trust in general and more specifically interpersonal trust is lower in more racially heterogeneous communities in the US. Stolle et al. (2008) comparing US and Canada observed a strong negative effect of diversity on trust; however, they also found that contact may neutralise but not make this relationship positive. Most notably, Putnam (2007) argues that diversity seems to alienate people in general and in his words pushes them towards ‘hunkering down’ i.e. towards segregation and isolation.

No.
Because what I've seen isn't the acceptance of all cultures. But different cultures completely destroying my own. Culture clashes always lead to violence until the other becomes over taken.
And I want to preserve my more civilised and peaceful culture. Not some sick, pedophilic, patriarchal, terrorist pig shit lesser desert culture like Islam.

Broadly speaking only dumb losers engage in violence. These people search for reasons to be violent anyway. It's a part of their character as Proles

>not adjusting for income level

Sure. Sure thing mate.

>believing in the power of your own farts

You can explain violence a lot better with socioeconomic variables than with race

>not adjusting for income level

Wut? Wealthy people move. We just had a large government sponsored report published in the UK over this. They're trying to figure out a way to stop white flight and self segregation. Both the immigrants and the natives do it. The natives leave the area, the immigrants set up microcosms of their own culture.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38200989

>than homogenous white communities
It's probably a trait of whites to be trusting. Whites tend to be rural, whereas the black and diverse neighbourhoods are in the city. That might affect it

only on my own terms, not when it's shoved down my throat

>multiculturalism?
socially engineering, unnatural and forced demographic changes are pure fucking insanity, especially when you look at what it does to the planet. Its literal a fucking plague.
Im not saying im racist, Im fine with black people in general in this country, but bombing nations to create refugees or other wise sending in economic hit-men to destroy a country financially to drive immigration to supplement the narratives they teach in school, is pure lucifarian

>muh 8 billion rapes
Don't believe Sup Forums memes

>whut?
Immigrants tend to move to poor neighbourhoods with low social capital. So they aren't causing the low social capital; they just tend to live in those places

>Does anyone actually like multiculturalism?

No

Its the idea of a small elitist clique with a lot of money who divide to conquer and profit.

>. People don't want to be living on small islands throwing rocks at each other anymore

I do.

Pass the rocks.

>Immigrants tend to move to poor neighbourhoods with low social capital. So they aren't causing the low social capital; they just tend to live in those places

what is ghettoisation

you are an idiot

> Immigrants tend to move to poor neighbourhoods with low social capital.

Why are these people being allowed to immigrate? What benefit is it to the country to grant visas to people of low social capital, who immediately form ghettos? I couldn't immigrate to Australia unless I practice a profession which is in high demand in their economy. I couldn't immigrate to Japan unless I had even more to offer, and I couldn't immigrate to anywhere worthwhile if I had any sort of criminal record.

youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

>not grabbing a kebab after Judo class and sitting down to watch Hockey Night in Canada with your qt Chinese gf

Canada is the greatest

>Immigrants tend to move to poor neighbourhoods with low social capital. So they aren't causing the low social capital; they just tend to live in those places

Blacks scare away businesses from their neighbourhoods because they rob them or burn them down during riots. Meanwhile, land values are connected to proximity to commercial centres.

>if I call you an idiot, I don't need to consider your point!
Never breed

I suppose it's refugees, asylum seekers, and family re-unification
I don't think it's that easy to come to Britain as the press makes out.
Australia and Japan are not good people. I'm glad that Britain takes in asylum seekers and gives them education. These countries are putting other countries in a hard position by not pulling their share. If everyone did that, the world would be a worse place.

No

Liberals act like they like it so they are accepted as tolerant and cool and friendly, but deep down they know it just creates conflict but thats what they want so they can "defeat racism"

kek

> I don't think it's that easy to come to Britain as the press makes out.

We take 300k net a year (almost double gross), half of which from the EU which can't be controlled. Only 14,605 of them were asylum seekers (in 2014). More people have moved here since 1945 than all the years before that combined right the way back to the Roman conquest. The vast majority are economic migrants, which, as we've established, benefit nobody except perhaps the shareholders of multinationals who have an endless supply of cheap labour.

"A multicultural society is one where no-one feels at home" -- Greg Johnson

How could the first two be so correct but the third be so wrong

Your point is full of the anti racist confirmation bias if you're arguing based on those premises you're going to have a hard time here

Do the "positive ewperience" outweight the stealing, the rape, the non-stop state of struggle because two cultures fight over the control of a territory

This litteraly the prophecy of huntington's WW3 coming true.
If you want "positive experience" people can have them when travelling abroad

>Immigrants tend to move to poor neighbourhoods with low social capital.
Poor neighborhood which used to be culturally diverse

But the native and the assimilated have been pushed away by new inhabitants who dont give a fuck about the custom and just want to live with and impose their own way of life
Hence the creation of a """ghetto""" (Actual ghettos had the government force you to live here by force)

Only if people stop identifying as a race ane just say they're fucking american.
> rip patriotism

I was thinking of immigration from outside the EU.
The vast majority don't come for work, if you include students. There are a lot that come for work. I'm not sure how it works- whether they have to have a job lined up or not.

>immigrants are poor and take muh benefits
>but thinking they live in poor neighbourhoods is anti-racist confirmation bias

I don't mean 'the vast majority don't come for work'
I mean, the 'vast majority' can't be said to come for work

Can we debunk the meme that immigrants are good for economy?

I got into it with my jewish mulatto friend today on immigration.

His arguments

>immigration is a net boost to the economy and has lasting effects
>immigration especially high skilled pays back into the economy
>immigration on the whole, especially stem is good for the whole whole economy
>there is no shortage in phd programs so they can take on foreign students
>people who are mad about immigration should be mad about automation
>they failed to adapt and move to cities and its their fault

What is the argument against the economic incentives of immigration?

>inb4 nativist

Blaming everyone but them for their poverty certainly is. You have yet to make a point that people who work hard get out of their poverty and that (at least my) society lowers the standards of entry for these people.

I'm fine, but I've deliberately avoided BLM/LGBT activist crowds - I guess I'm putting off recognizing the flaws for as long as possible.

It doesn't work.

>People don't want to be living on small islands throwing rocks at each other anymore
Says who faggot

lefty retards shove it down everyones throats so that they can claim theyre not racist/sexist as a cover up.