Are there any happy people that actually support Drumpf? I havent met one

Are there any happy people that actually support Drumpf? I havent met one.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act
democracynow.org/2016/12/27/headlines/obama_signs_defense_bill_establishing_anti_propaganda_center
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only intelligent people support Trump.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Once trump became president my depression stopped

Nope. All angry, uneducated beta virgins in here.

wat do you tink about pizzagets fellow ex trump voter?

I support Trump, but I also enjoy this image; it's creative.

Never been happier, faggot.
Sage.

wtf is a former trump voter? are you saying you took it back

Shill.

keep shilling the same bullshit in all these threads faggot

Brilliant analysis, authoritative source.

lol this

Get the fag out of your ass and leave this site forever slut

I was super happy for a lot of reasons.
every day I wake up as him as our president I'm happier.

The bad (good) guys are finally winning.

he will not divide us

David Brock fucks children

>t. newfag

Trump actually supports coal-energy. The most inefficient method of generating energy. He's a fucking idiot

It's actually hilarious to see people respond to this shitty CTR pasta. In another thread this pasta was spammed probably about a 50 times. Really derails them.

This. It takes a higher IQ and understanding of the world to be able to see what makes trump good. Idiots do not have time for deep thinking on the subject or reality.

don't get your panties all up in a bunch over pasta
this goes for you too.
that is pretty funny

Watching liberal tears flow in the form of powerless threads brings me great joy

I don't care what Trump does, as long as he makes liberals cry, I'm a very very happy boy

It is very cost efficient

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

My dick's been rock hard since election day.

Trump supporters make on average 72,000. Clinton supporters make on average 54,000.

Fuck off CTR

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness I dont get paid enough for this

but 66% of clinton supporters graduated while only 22% trump supporters graduated college..

how could that possibly make sense.

sage

So Trump supporters are smarter and more successful. Who knew?

I do.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Can I actually get a source for this.

FUCK YEAH! MADAME PRESIDENT 2020!

>muslim wife
wait

stole ID of dead trump supporter and voted for Hillary

These shills are shitposting everywhere.

everything I don't agree with is a Nazi - the cartoon. Are Nazi's the only people that liberals don't like in history or are they just uneducated? You have to move on eventually...

okay but source?

It would be nice, but I'm genuinely concerned over the safety of our nation with these baboons protesting about.

If you want sanctimony, take a hike.

whats left of the machinists, laborers and trade jobs that arent taken by mexicans voted for Trump

gender studies majors and sociologists and psychology majors who now work down at Barnes & Noble voted for Hillary

>Are there any happy people that actually support Drumpf?

I was until yesterday, I had a steer get out and get hit by a car. I recon that's temporary enough that I can still count as a happy person.

modern burning method are very efficient. please use google before you shitpost.

Dude what?

interesting that they portray him as having prognathism. A trait often associated with unintelligence because of its commonality amongst blacks and the irish.

you don't get to define love, you right wing lunatic

get your rosaries off my ovaries etc.

We wouldn't have voted for him if we were happy with the current state of affairs you dense retard.

We are quite happy now, though frustrated but mostly amused with the leftist autistic screeching.

>someone was butthurt enough to draw this

Not gonna lie, former CTR employee here. this is fucking hilarious watching Brock crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy spend $40 million more of Soros' money.

Reporting in. Outside of my excessive Sup Forums usage I'm a normalfag. Live with my gf in a small apartment and have a boring job but live a very peaceful and happy life. I have long-term goals and make progress on things I want to achieve. Currently recording several albums of music and writing a book. Life is beautiful and the world is abundant with wonders to be found.

I voted Trump simply because I align with his stances on the various issues. Sup Forums is just an entertaining way to pass some free time and learn about the perspectives of others from around the world. For all the shitposting and unfunny memes, frequenting this board actually is very insightful for me.

CODEBLU

did you forget this? zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-10/senate-quietly-passes-countering-disinformation-and-propaganda-act

then
democracynow.org/2016/12/27/headlines/obama_signs_defense_bill_establishing_anti_propaganda_center

"CTR" ain't going anywhere. They have been pushing hard on social media sites, comment sctions, etc for the last few months to paint a worldview that everyone hates trump / questions their decisions to vote for him / loves hill. Especially a problem as now it's a government funded propaganda machine

SAGE ALL SHILLS

>someONE

there are so many people going insane that trump has won. The media has been pumping them full of this insane narrative that they've had the rug pulled underneath them and they're spazzing out.

Willing to bet the people writing the shit about trump never even thought that he would win.
And now things are starting to clear up they're getting called out for it more.
It's crazy.

all the anti trump women at thier rally were angry and miserable, nasty like ashly judd.
the pro life womens rally had happy speakers with upbeat messages, not that the media would cover it

Hi CTR.

god i wish the KKK lived in my head

user don't you know already? The only news stories that gain traction are those that consist of negativity and controversy. Try to disconnect from the media and find those upbeat messages all around you.

you know you're actually right.
Like negative emotions trigger people way more than positive ones.
Thats why stuff like ADs are about the negatives that might happen to you instead of the postivies that will happen when you buy their product.

Like missing out on something or falling ill under something else.
Theres actually a term and study on this, don't know the name but there is one.

OP 1 post fag

I've never met a liberal that wasn't a screeching banshee.

Yes there is a toll to pay but it is less than that of solar

>Only intelligent people support Trump.

I was literally a degenerate feminazi godless whore prior to being redpilled.

It takes some will to accept reality as it is.

All Trump supporters are mostly sad failures, that voted for him based on the fact that misery loves company. Everyone I know who voted for Trump is either fat, stupid, or poor.

Beat it, Shlomo. Go shill on reddit.

Where'd you go to school, I need proof. If your school only accepts at least 7% of your class, I'll give you some credit for that statement.

FUCK GEORGE SOROS

ARREST GEORGE SOROS

KILL GEORGE SOROS

This.

When I compare myself to my miserable go along to get along liberal peers I can't think of a single happy liberal. Happiness in the normie definition is in reality despair.

I am happy, you're just a fucktard.

I think he's doing a great job.

But in all seriousness you should get fucked in the ass.

see

He is doing what he promised, how could you have voted for him and be disappointed, or surprised. Are you retarded or lying?

or he is part of (((the truth squad)))

mods please enforce the rules you fucking retarded useless fucks

Get out of the city

Because they have art degrees that are completley unrelated to the workforce

he is lying, what he said is a copy pasted meme

>1 post by this ID
Virgin NEET CREW cuck shill thread.
SAGE and SLIDE.

Is that real? 0 effort shills

Yeah, okay.
There will come a time, very soon, when all your shilling asses are banned.

FPBP.

>child bride Fatemah Gassem
somehow this isn't a problem

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get a hold of nuclear codes!

>ctr thread

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

There is no such thing has a happy person that follows a political side.

Modern politics is based on hatred, not solving problems. This applies to liberals and conservatives. Trump thinks a wall and a ban on muslims will solve anything. They won't. He also believes tariffs will work. The left believes blaming traditionalism or white males will solve things. That won't work either.

It's too late. Each side only believes in "winning" and neither has any solutions to real world problems.

This.
I always used that pasta even before the elections, the (yous) were hilarious.

I am.
>Thread hidden
Sage is a wonderful, healing herb.

copypasta fag

>I havent met one.

Well, you work for CTR / CREW, and since they keep their NERD VIRGINS chained up and living off of Coca Cola and Chinese delivery, you really don't get any opposing views, do you?

Try leaving the office for once, and you'll find LOTS of happy Trump supporters everywhere. Or, live in your box, fine either way, it's a fair trade to not have another fat greasbag out in public.