I got Sierra Nevada in a frosty mug. Now im just waiting on Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bev4NZEFsCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look guiz I drink IPA in le meme mug xD

alot,
I will be drinking alot

J&B

I like it because it is mediocre and low class.

I've been trying to cut back on drinking and when I sip this shit neat a room temperature it helps me to do just that. Stop drinking so much beer, it makes you look like shit and hops contain estrogen mimicking compounds.

My kvass is done fermenting and it tastes fucking wonderful

Four Loko Grape and three for a buck cigarillos

;_;

Knob Creek and Coke

Writer's Tears

I hate this IPA meme. I've been drinking it for a long time and now I'm supposed to hate it bc hipsters like it? Fuck you hivemind. At least I can free think.

Nice beer mug. Once I stopped drinking my beer straight from the bottle and started drinking from a beer mug just like the one pictured I enjoy drinking beer so much more. The taste and everything is improved so much by drinking from a mug. Plus I don't think I get as "gassy" now too. I have a few like that now and got them all from thrift stores for just a buck or two each. Confession time: Coors Light is my drink, love that shit. Well, nice talking to you.

I gotta finish off my stockpile of budweiser before I can stop drinking this Kike beer. Jews ruin everything.

HIGH LIFE
I
G
H
L
I
F
E

Hurry before it's deleted:

chocolate milk i got in exchange for good boy points

Miller High Life

What's going inside the cigarillos?

currently wearing a Sierra Nevada sweatshirt, theyre from my hometown. Pale Ale or something else?

Will be in LA in a couple of months, what beer should i get while there?
No American beer though please, i heard some Mexican beer should be great?

J&B was Patrick Bateman's main drink. it's classy as fuck

Kentucky tobacco.
They are cheep cuz tax dodging

My confession: The aluminum pint bottles is what I'm currently drinking.

Be a real beaner and buy Tecate.
And America has like a million beers that are better than that.

nice!!

kek
nevermind
youtube.com/watch?v=Bev4NZEFsCQ

Ceaser and Merlot

I will be drinking water. crashed my car and blew my beer budget for the foreseeable future.

Go check your tap. I just asked Jesus for a miracle for you. Hope you like Chernobyl stout.

alot isn't a real word.

Sierra Mist

It's two real words

This.
Its pretty good if you like dark ales.
7/10

I fucking hate IPA now

IPAs are garbage.

I only drink bible juice

Well that's your opinion. My opinion is you're a fag.

Wine diluted with water.

Isn't sierra nevada owned by a jew?

goat semen with avocado oil

Vodka at room temperature.

Billows - an american kolsh from north carolina

my advice to the beer drinking Anons, or how I went from feeling like a low-energy low-life while drinking to classing it up (the bar I erected in the basement with the bar stools and big-screen helped too): any true white man can drink two or three pints a night and not have it negatively effect his life. Drink from a beer mug, not degenerate style straight from the can or bottle, and complement the beer with a small bowl of pretzels or peanuts. Bonus points for standing, or siting on a bar stool, while doing this and not slouching on a couch like a nigger, and wear a fucking real shirt while doing this and not an old faded tee with holes, have some self-respect while you're drinking. Pictured, a good show to watch while drinking a few, you can get the DVDs for free at your local library.