Operation Media Matters

Read the pamphlet. They're coming for us.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgtc.com/AHl02qd.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think the picture is to small to read from here. Here's a link for the picture:
i.imgtc.com/AHl02qd.jpg

DONT LET THEM SLIDE IT

Its time

Thanks for the bump

Bumping for importance

Lock and load boyos

It's about to get smug up in this bitch

>The media are considered too unbiased by liberals

How can one be utterly wrong whilst being really fucking wrong?

I've known for a while that there have been a lot of new people on Sup Forums Our home doesn't have the same feel as it did years ago. Which is fine, if more people use this website we've got a bigger audience to spread our ideas. I have no problem with this.
But during the presidential election I feel the traffic went through the roof. And a lot of people out there are coming with the wrong intentions, they don't want to come to debate us, they're coming to push their propaganda.
By all means if the left want to come here to test their ideas I'm all for it, but if they're coming to simply push propaganda, we need to be on top of this.

BUMP

THE CREW

holy shit will Democrats' finances support an endless stream of anti-shitposters devoted to extreme left wing propaganda until 2020??

>we thought the meme war was won. It had only just begun.

Anybody have the scribd with the full pamphlet?

These people are fucking idiots. They literally say in here that it's a myth that most of the media has a liberal bias.

These people are just freaking out because no one watches the news anymore

I was sent the picture from a mate of mine. I did the simplest of google searches (and I really mean simple lol)
Found this:
https:// mediamatters.org/
http:// action.mediamatters.org/

Media Matters is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Trump is officially a candidate in 2020. According to IRS code, 501(c)(3) organizations are not allowed to participate in any campaigning activities for or against political candidates.

If the IRS is going to care about enforcing the tax codes during Trump's presidency, Media Matters may want to watch themselves.

Unless I'm reading the tax code incorrectly.

Yes. As I understand it, it was a smart move by Trump to reelect himself.

"Toxic alt-right social media-fueled harassment campaigns that silence dissent and poison or national discourse will be punished and halted."

Isn't this just McCarthyism on their part? They're basically just saying that if it is a right wing opinion, then it is poisonous to our national discourse and it will be punished? These are McCarthy tactics. They are just trying to shut down the spread of right wing views.

Yet they still think they're the good guys when they're calling to shut down any information coming from the other side. What does punished and halted mean?

It's honestly pathetic that these organisations still exist, it's like they've forgotten that they are a PR failure and jumped straight in to meme marketing to save face. I wish they would just fuck off already

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinds pathetic really.

Holy shit this is the worst thing I've found in this pile of garbage.

When describing the fall of journalism they say this
>This position of weakness, combined with journalists' institutional tendency to portray political problems as equally the fault of both Democrats/progressives and Republicans/conservatives regardless of the facts, suggests that the press will normalize Donald Trump and his allies.

Holy fuck that gave me cancer. They're basically saying that any objective journalism is bad. We all know that all journalism is nowadays is opinion pieces, and they seriously think that we have a problem with objective journalism?

They're claiming that objective journalism normalizes Trump. A fucking organization used to hold the media accountable is saying that media is too objective

Wew lad

Read the pamphlet Ahmed.
Look m8, some of us go beyond the waters of Sup Forums to advertise our political views. This is a strategy that might be in action, or at least postulated, from ngo's in America that are going to attack a lot of our news sources.
A lot of people here read Brietbart, Infowars or listen into Stefan Molyneux as well as a lot of other sources I haven't put up. They're going to try and label our sources as Alt-Right and get rid of them. We need to be on top of this.

>5 shekels have been deposited in to your account

It didn't work during the election, why do they think it'll work now?
Anyway, it's just same old same old. We'll deal with it as always.

get them memes ready boys.

Not only are they coming for us they are also cumming for kids.

Of course. But the more people that know and the more people that are on top of ideological subversion and the lefts authoritarian tactics the better.

BOTS

Is this the new Protocols?

Gonna be laughing hard when they blow twice as much money and still cant accomplish shit.
How does David Brock still have a job.

A...a...are we prepared guys?

>40 MILLION shillbux have been deposited into your account

Alright boys. I'm heading out for a while. Keep this thread pumping. I'll be back soon. More people who are on top of it the better.

honestly if you weren't retarded you'd know we spend more than 10 minutes a day here

we can easily see the insane amount of poorly-constructed anti trump concern trolling that has begun right after shareblue or fag crew or whatever got 40 mil

so you really shouldnt even bother

There are keywords i've come to watch for. There arguments are inorganic. They are canned responses. I believe 9 out of 10 of them are bots. With 1 guy running a bunch of them making small script adjustments daily.

Brock and Company just received $40 Million in funds to achieve their new goals.

THE MONEY COMES FROM THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.

Sorry for the all caps but this needs to be said.

Hillary Clinton has always held Brock's leash, and in turn Soros has always had her on a leash.

Clinton is furious about losing the election. She wants revenge. She will spend the next 8 years trying to undermine and destroy the Trump presidency.

She has already conducted a series of attacks on Trump since losing the presidency.

The first attack came through her support of the fraudulent recount campaign. Stein & Company were acting as a proxy for the Clinton Camp.

The second attack came when she and her supporters organized a campaign of threats and harassment against Electoral College voters.

The third attack came when she spoke in support of the global Women's March. The march was intended to overshadow the Trump inauguration and to delegitimize his presidency.

Her most recent attack came when she spoke against Trump's new immigration policies.
Clinton sees herself as the "rightful ruler in exile." She has a huge war chest, an army of trolls, unlimited free time and a massive lust for blood thirsty revenge.

The best way to defeat ShareBlue and the new CTR is to PUSH FOR THE PROSECUTION of Hillary Clinton.

For those of you who don't think it will happen, THINK AGAIN. Just watch Trump's recent interview with Sean Hannity. Although he won't say her name, he's clearly referring to Clinton, and he definitely has a plan.

Please Anons, TWEET AT TRUMP. Tell him to LOCK HER UP. REMIND HIM OF HIS PROMISE

We can make the indictment happen. God speed dear brothers! BE WARNED DEAR ANONS, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE! THIS SITUATION IS DANGEROUS!

For the winged hussars to show up ad slaughter muslims?

>ShareBlue
>CTR II

They are everything Americans hate. They are believers in fake news like CNN, ABC, etc. They advocate violence against those who disagree with them, including Dems who didn't vote for the treasonous cunt. They are in favor of pedophilia. They use gays and other minorities as pawns, and do not care about them as human beings.

They are REEEEEEEEEEEE with millions of dollars, desperate to keep the far left's anti-American agenda from dying despite the fact that it's on life support.

Ignore/sage obvious shill and concern threads. Fuck these faggots.

We cant wait around for the french to get their shit together

We need Poland and artillary

These people are utter fools. The shitlords will destroy them.

>She has already conducted a series of attacks on Trump since losing the presidency.
>The first attack came through her support of the fraudulent recount campaign. Stein & Company were acting as a proxy for the Clinton Camp.
>The second attack came when she and her supporters organized a campaign of threats and harassment against Electoral College voters.
>The third attack came when she spoke in support of the global Women's March. The march was intended to overshadow the Trump inauguration and to delegitimize his presidency.
>Her most recent attack came when she spoke against Trump's new immigration policies.
>Clinton sees herself as the "rightful ruler in exile." She has a huge war chest, an army of trolls, unlimited free time and a massive lust for blood thirsty revenge.

Excellent work, user. We were on leave from the Great Meme War to celebrate our triumph in November, but now it's time to get back to work.

Thats the best plan they can come with?

Sure.

What about action?

They sound like armchair generals, with no clue to how the internet works. Its buzzwords after buzzwords.